IWLT Rice Cleansing Water
Instocks for Cleansing Water is sold out! Now on Preorder.
|8 - 19 MAR|
|12 - 16 APR
- IWLT Cleansing Water is suitable for all skin types.
- 1 bottle can last for about 6 to 8 weeks if used daily to remove makeup.
GENTLE yet EFFECTIVE IWLT Rice Cleansing Water!
Why is cleansing important?
Many Korean ladies are obsessed with flawless skin. To achieve it, a common sense we broadly share in Korea is the importance of right cleansing. In Korea, there is a word “Removing makeup before bed is more important than wearing nice make-up.” As most makeup is made of oily substances, when it stays on for the next day, it clogs your pores and leads to the appearance of more acne and blackhead breakouts. That's why it is important to cleanse it right before going to bed, and then moisturising your face to help your skin breathe right. I would say together with wearing sunblock everyday, removing makeup every night diligently is another most critical beauty habit you need to build.
One thing I sensed new trend change in Korea was before Korean ladies used to want to find Strong cleanser and believed that squeaky feeling after washing is proof of “well cleansed.” But Now we understand your squeaky feeling (or for me rather a sensitive, tight, and dry feeling) was your acid mantle being stripped and knocked out of balance. So Gentle(PH balanced) cleansing is a big trend now.
This protective acid mantle is also referred to as the hydro-lipid film, a protective slightly acidic film that sits on the skin surface, acting as the interface between you and the world. This mantle discouraged the growth of fungi and bacteria. It was also discovered that chronic alkalisation can knock this acid mantle out of balance, which can lead to inflammation, dermatitis and atopic skin diseases.
pH is measured from one upwards, with one being highly acidic and 14 eight being highly alkaline, and a pH of 7 is neutral. The optimal pH of human skin is 4.7- 5.75, which is slightly acidic. Skin pH level is highly related to condition of skin and skin protection layer.
If your skin is fairly acidic, which helps it ward off the advances of harmful bacteria and fungi. Germ and Bacteria can’t grow under PH 6.
If your skin is closer to alkaline, your skin can be easily damages, and get trouble easily, and germ bacteria and fungi can easily grow.
IWLT Rice Cleansers are slightly acidic, which will help you to restore your skin pH balance.
So when I wanted to introduce cleanser I actually tried 4 different ones from different brands. Yes I have tested out on myself. Since my skin is quite sensitive(if you have seen my IG live or story you will remember!) I believe I am very good QC tester because of my sensitive skin.
And this is another reason I just don’t introduce all IWLT products at one time. I want to make sure that each product is actually individually ok, compared to good ones in market. So when I tested out and compared, my criteria was Gentle(PH balanced)/ Moisturizing/Effective! And happily both IWLT cleansers passed it! Unlike other gentle cleansers that I have used, IWLT both cleansers were still effective. Play below video to see how cleansing water removes water proof eyeliner and lipstick on my cheek!
GENTLE/ MOISTURIZING/ EFFECTIVE
And check out raved reviews from our 12 consumer testers below too! You can tell they really enjoy using them.
Check out their latest Irritation Test by Korea Institute of Dermatological Sciences. Both Cleansers results were 0 irritation. (33 testers/ 1 month usage)
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract - Prevents skin trouble and help to enhance soft and supple skin. Helps with brightening, calming and skin elasticity
- Rice Ferment Filtrate - Helps maintain pH balance, nourish and moisturise skin
How to Use
For Night Cleansing, I use cleansing water first, followed by Oil Foam Cleanser.
For Morning Cleansing, I only use Oil Foam cleanser.
- Cleansing Water: Pump as much needed to the cotton pad and remove the makeup on your face and neck.
- People who are looking for healthy and less irritated cleanser
- People who have super sensitive skin
- People who like double cleansing
- People who think moisturising after cleansing is important
- People who like PH balanced cleanser
- Wash your hands first! If you don’t wash your hands first, impurities on your hand will transfer to your face and the cleansing power will be weakened.
- Make sure to use enough amount! If you don’t use enough cleansing water, rubbing with cotton pad can be another stress on your skin. It is up to each person, but I pump 4 times of cleansing water and 2 times of Oil Foam cleanser usually.
- Finish with cold water! When you wash your face, you can use warm water (not hot water!) but when you finish, just use cold water to tighten your pores.
- 3 sec moisturising after wash! Right after washing, don’t wait too long to apply your toner!
*This product is safe for both pregnant and breastfeeding ladies usage. However, as it is a sensitive period, we would still recommend you to check with your doctor before purchasing.
Ingredients List: Water, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), 1,2-Hexanediol, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Panthenol, Myristamine Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylgylcerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Octanediol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.
Cleansing Water 300ml - 3 Sept 2022
Oil Foam - 15 May 2022
Cleansing Water - 22 May 2022
Best Recommend with IWLT Oil Foam Cleanser: LINK