Lavien Natural Firming Oil
Check out Lavien Massage Routine with Natural Firming Oil
LAVIEN NATURAL FIRMING OIL
Keeping your skin adequately moisturised can prove to be difficult in Singapore with its hot and humid weather. Further exposure to the daily sun, not only leaves your skin thirst for more hydration but also causes skin damage. With the hot, humid weather, we tend to shower more often than those in colder countries, thereby resulting in our skin protection layer being more easily damaged.
Likewise, our body skin also have less sebaceous glands than our face, as such they are more prone to dryness and gets more easily flaky. With the use of face and body oils, they help to keep your skin moisturised, enhancing the quality of your skin as they soak quickly and deeply into skin to leave it moisturised all day long. With these smooth, thick and highly concentrated liquids, they can enhance the appearance and quality of your skin.
Lavien Natural Firming Oil: Apply daily to lock in all the moisture.
ABOUT LAVIEN NATURAL FIRMING OIL
Lavien Natural Firming Oil is a highly moisturising multi-oil made of all skin-derived/naturally derived ingredients, moisturising and protecting the skin, luxurious scent, and quick absorption for a refreshing feeling.
- No harmful chemical ingredients, compound ingredients, preservatives, paraben or artificial perfumes
- High moisturising multi oil made from natural ingredients
- Deeply Moisturising - providing full level of hydration to skin.
- Skin Protection - Forming protection layer with fine oil particles.
- Quick absorption - Lightweight and absorbs into skin quickly.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Other than brightening and providing glow to your skin, it also helps to exfoliate the skin, encouraging it to retain moisture. It is also used as a revitalising salve that soothes and prevents acne, inflammation and dryness.
- Avocado Oil: For skin calming, hydration and nutrition. Contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients, which helps nourish and moisturise your skin.
- Jojoba Oil: For skin sebum care. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce redness caused by drying. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins within also help in skin repair and damage control.
- Sacha Inchi Oil: Enable skin elasticity and wrinkle care. It also helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots
- Ceramide: Skin Protection. Creating a barrier to prevent permeability, Ceramide locks moisture into your skin to prevent dryness and irritation.
HOW TO USE
- Pump some oil on your hand and blend it with both hands.
- Breathe three times with your hands close to nose - Inhale the aroma of the body oil to help relieve your stress and fatigue.
- Press your hands on the face to spread the oily evenly.
- Apply an appropriate amount and spread evenly over face or body. Gently tap into skin to absorb.
- Use it together with Lavien Ceramic Massage Plate to relax stiff muscles and improve your circulation.
- For breastfeeding mothers: Add one or two drops and rub gently on your chest to help soothe skin.
For your lips - Nourish and moisturise your lips by applying the oil before using a lipstick!
- For your hair - Ensure elasticity on your hair by using the oil alone or with hair essence on dry hair!
- For your makeup - Seal in the moisture by mixing a drop of oil with foundation or BB cream!
- Use with Ceramic Massage Plate to improve blood circulation. After applying the oil, wash your hands or use a towel to hold the plate for a better grip.
Ingredient List: Apricot Oil (Prunus Armeniaca), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Sachainchi Oil (Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil), Pueraria Oil (Pueraria Mirifica), Phytosqualane, Ceramide 3, Vitamin E, Adenosine, Lavender Oil, Orange Sweet Oil, Geranium Oil.
Expiry Date: 3 months after opening
*This product is safe for both pregnant and breastfeeding ladies’ usage. However, as it is a sensitive period, we would still recommend you to check with your doctor before purchasing.
* When using the massage plate together with Natural Firming Oil, wash your hands after applying the oil or use a towel to hold the plate for a better grip!