Bonabella 28Days Return Booster
'Korea's Barbie Doll' Actress Han Chae Young uses 28Days Return Booster for her 3-skin method!
1) What is a Toner?
Toner is the last step of cleansing and first step of skin care. Toners are often referred to as skin care boosters. What this means is that they create a foundation layer on your skin to help increase the effectiveness of your other skin care products such as ampoules, serums, moisturisers and oils.
2) Why do we need toners?
In general, toners are there to provide and bind moisture into the skin to create supple and bouncy texture. Keeping our skin hydrated is extremely important because when our skin is dry, it may cause other skin problems such as breakouts, over production of oils, wrinkles and saggy skin.
3) When do you have to apply toners?
Toners are usually applied after the cleansing stage and before essences, ampoules, serums, masks and moisturisers. Take a look at this skin care chart to know the sequence of all your skincare products!
4) How do we apply toners?
There are multiple ways to apply toner?
- Cotton Pad : Soak toner and wipe your face. Most common way is to use toner. Make sure to use good quality cotton pad (too rough one can be too harsh on your skin)! I personally like to use cotton pad for 1st layer of toner to remove residue and dirts on my skin after washing (yes after washing sometimes still there! the stubborn ones or invisible ones)
- Hands : Like Larry said, this way you can feel your skin better like where your patchness is! And your hands warmth will help better absorption too! After 1st layer of toner, I used my hands from 2nd layer to massage too! pat pat pat!
- Toner pack : Soak cotton pad (can be sponge type, cotton strip, or dry sheet etc) and leave on your skin for 10 minutes. If I am busy, I leave only 1-3 minutes too (like while I am drying my hair). Great for simple yet powerful hydration quick fix!
- Mist : You can use mist container to spray whenever and wherever your skin feel dehydrated.
5) Korean 7 Skin Method
6) How did this method come about?
Many people think that layering a bunch of skin care products onto the skin is effective. While this is true to a certain extent, more often than not, these products evaporate from the skin or simply just sit on top without getting truly absorbed.
This is where toners play their part. Layering them not only hydrates your skin but also preps it to act like a sponge so that it absorbs the rest of your skin care products better.
7) How do you do the 7 skin method?
It’s super easy! Just apply your toners like how you usually do but 7 times! The most common way in doing this is by pressing your toner into the skin with your hands. You can even mix it up, for example; using a toner pack, and then pressing it in with your hands and then misting your skin at the end. Whichever way works best for you!
8) How many layers do you need?
About Bonabella 28Days Return Booster
Bonabella 28Days Return Booster is a multi-use toner that contains 85% Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract to soothe dry, irritated skin and maintain skin health. It gently exfoliates, moisturises and revitalizes the skin with its calming formula. This toner acts as a booster to help absorb your next skincare step. It's texture is similar to an essence, and your skin will feel smooth & moist after application!
You can use this toner in 3 different ways:
1. Refreshing water toner: Results in a smooth skin texture to care for dead skin cells & residue after cleansing.
3. Hydrating mask (skin pack): Calms sensitive skin and prepares skin for better makeup application, making it a makeup booster too.
- Daily exfoliation - Removes remaining residue & dead skin cells after cleansing and prepares the skin for a smoother skin texture
- Calming & hydrating - Contains 85% Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract to soothe & moisturise tired skin
- Pore & sebum care - Contains Lentil Seed Extract & Hamamelis Virginiana Extract to care for pores & sebum
Toners in the market usually contains water as their first ingredient, but 28Days Return Booster contains Vanilla Planifolia Extract as their first ingredient!
Q1. Is this product suitable for people with sensitive skin?
A1. This product been tested for skin irritation and is certified safe for people with sensitive skin. The degree of sensitivity can vary for individuals. If your skin is extremely sensitive, kindly refer to the full ingredients list and check with your dermatologist before placing an order.
Q2. Is this product safe for pregnant & breastfeeding ladies?
A2. Yes. However, since it is a sensitive period, we strongly advise you to check with your gynaecologist to be extra careful.
Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Milk Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Milk Protein Extract, Fructan, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharide Isomerate, Allantoin, Trehalose, Xylitol, Arbutin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Purified Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Expiry Date: 3 June 2022