Botanical Therapy Kids Shampoo
14 - 24 OCT
18 OCT - 5 NOV
YOU CAN CHECK DELIVERY SCHEDULE HERE : LINK
Can kids use adult body wash, shampoo and lotions?
As a kid I’d often use my mom’s body wash & shampoo, but this is actually highly NOT recommended! The skin of a child and adult is actually very different for one very important reason.. SEBUM.
- Kids’ skin & scalp produces almost 6 times less oil daily than adults
- Kids' skin are more sensitive to synthetic perfumes, colours & preservatives, often found in many adult cleansing products. Can be harmful on a child’s sensitive skin.
- Until they turn teenagers, kids don’t produce enough oil. That's why adult products are not suitable for your child’s delicate skin!
POPULAR KIDS-CARE BRAND AMONGST KR MOMMIES! SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER IS SUPER LOVED
Why Botanical Therapy Kids Cleansing Line?
Just like how I take regular care of my hair, I wanted good hair care products for Yeonsoo & Jooha because their fine hair is often dry, frizzy and tangled from swimming, regularly tying into a ponytail for school. Sometimes it was hard to comb through their hair because of the random knots they get!
This started my search for good kids and baby skincare. It took me a few years to find a brand I was satisfied with and my top requirements were:
1. Individual kids shampoo & conditioner which was so rare in the market
2. Dedicated Kids & Baby range of skincare (most brands in the market only had baby range, but I really wanted kids skincare for Yeonsoo & Jooha! I felt that baby and kids skin are very different, so using baby skincare for them might not be the most suitable)
3. Safe and effective ingredients for sensitive and eczema skin
I tried many different brands for long periods together with my Little Ksisters testers - Jooha and Yeonsoo, and we found that Botanical Therapy was the most suitable and effective brand because they fulfilled all our requirements!
Botanical Therapy is super loved by mommies in Korea! I found out about this brand on Korean skincare forums because they received so many good reviews from KR mommies! I sampled Botanical Therapy with a few other popular kids brands and immediately fell in love with them.
Because they specialise in baby & kids skincare, when we reviewed their lineup and formulas, we knew the brand has a deep understanding about kids skin and its behaviour.
Kids Cleansing Line contains:
- Clean & Natural Ingredients
- Safe & non-toxic
- Signature citrus, floral scent
- Allergen-free scent popular amongst kids
- Sensitive & Eczema-Friendly
- Skin irritation test completed
- Special Patented ingredient in Kids Cleansing Line
- Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract that soothes kids’ sensitive skin
- Suitable for kids above 36 months old
About Botanical Therapy Kids Shampoo
Ranked #4 on Hwahae App for Kids Shampoo in Korea!
Kids love that this shampoo lathers and foams up quickly which makes washing hair fun and easy for them! Also, the signature citrus floral fragrance is subtle and well-loved amongst kids!
Made with patented ingredient, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract to soothe sensitive scalp and Matricaria Extract cleanses away sebum and debris from scalp gently which works especially well for active kids who perspire easily.
1. Are all ingredients safe?
- Yes, all Botanical Therapy products do not use any harsh chemicals. Ingredients are safe and gentle enough for kids.
2. What is the suitable age range to use?
- Suitable for 36 months & above
3. Suitable for which skin types?
- All skin types, it’s gentle enough to use on any skin types.
4. The shampoo pump releases out too much shampoo, what can I do to reduce the amount of product pumped out?
- You may tie a rubber band to the bottom neck of the pump to restrict amount of shampoo released.
Expiry Date: 9 June 2024
Made in Korea