From the development stage, our key focus areas were:
- How to give salon-quality hair
- How to make the effects last longer
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER HAIR MASKS?
To differentiate from other hair masks in the market, we decided to add a Step 2 Keratin Leave-in Treatment to provide more hydration and care for your hair. After drying your hair, apply the treatment and you will be amazed at how soft your hair will be! The amount is quite generous so Jungmin maximises it by using it over 2 days (you can actually use the remaining leave-in essence as a conditioning treatment).
While hair treatments at salons may tend to be pricey on a long term basis, hair treatment at home is definitely a great remedy for saving costs, time and safeguarding your hair condition at the comfort of your own home.
Our hair can get damaged easily by daily activities such as:
- Constant exposure to heat (e.g. hair drying, curling)
- Sun exposure
- Constant tugging of hair (e.g. drying hair by rubbing it with a towel, using the wrong hairbrush while hair is wet).
It is vital to ensure that our hair is constantly protected to refrain the keratin components from disappearing. As such, Jung Beauty 2 Step Steaming Hair Spa has been designed to take these pointers into consideration.
HOW & WHY DOES OUR HAIR GET DAMAGED?
- Regular perming, colour &/or chemical treatments
- Hair drying, curling and straightening on a daily basis (thermal damage due to constant exposure to heat)
- Humid and hot weather in Singapore can also contribute to excessive sun exposure (UV rays), which results in more dryness and damage
- Daily unintended exposure to dirt and pollution in the air
With these internal and external causes, keratin present in our hair gets depleted greatly. Varying from individuals, each individual’s hair contains 80% to 90% keratin. Therefore, it is vital to protect them well and maintain the hair condition in its best state. Furthermore, your hair is also a focus point when you meet someone for the first time, as good first impressions can be formed through healthy, shiny hair too. Don’t we all want to leave a good first impression on others during our first meeting with them?