Botanical Therapy Kids Waterproof Sun Milk
LOVED BY MOMMIES IN KOREA!
I sampled quite a few kids brands since Yeonsoo & Jooha were younger but never really found a brand I was satisfied with. Until recently, I saw many rave reviews about Botanical Therapy from mommies in Korea on skincare forums! Of course we had to order some samples to test out and we fell in love with their products!
WHY BOTANICAL THERAPY SUNCARE IS SO POPULAR IN KOREA?
- Clean & Natural Ingredients:
- Fragrance derived from natural ingredients (no artificial fragrance!)
- Safe & Non-toxic: Non-nano physical sunscreen
- Non-nano sunscreen leaves no white cast after application
- Sensitive & Eczema-Friendly
- Skin irritation test completed
- Easy application and removal
- Suitable for kids above 6 months of age
- Different sunscreen for different occasions
- Water-resistant & washable types
- Proper cleanser for waterproof sunscreen
Because they specialise in baby & kids skincare, not adult, when we reviewed their lineup and formulas, we knew the brand has a deep understanding about kids skin and its behaviour.
Plus, Botanical Therapy also brings in unique products such as kids conditioner as well as individual shampoo and body wash (instead of your usual 2-in-1!), cleansing water which are not commonly found in other brands and are so rare!
CAN KIDS USE ANY TYPE OF SUNBLOCK?
In short, the answer is no. Kids have delicate skin, hence it is important to use a gentle, mineral-based (ie. physical) sunscreen because this is less likely to cause irritation. Younger kids may also be more prone to rashes and eczema, thus it is very important that suncare ingredients are non-toxic and safe, to prevent aggravating skin allergies and conditions.
ABOUT BOTANICAL THERAPY'S WATERPROOF SUN MILK (SPF50/PA++++)
The Waterproof Sun Milk (SPF50/PA++++) is a mild but water & sweat-proof sunblock - perfect for outdoor play & water activities and kids who perspire easily! A super lightweight liquidy texture that leaves no tacky or sticky feeling after application, so skin still feels fresh & soft after applying! Formulated with Botanical Therapy’s unique Herbaltherapy, which contains 16 plant extracts to calm skin irritated by UV rays. So it is suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin!
Because this is waterproof sunscreen, cleansing water is required to gently and effectively remove sunscreen from skin!
1. Are all ingredients safe?
- Yes all Botanical Therapy products do not use any harsh chemicals. Ingredients are safe and gentle enough for kids.
2. What is the suitable age range to use?
- Suitable for 6 months & above
3. Suitable for which skin types?
- All skin types, including eczema skin.
- If there is any abnormality or reaction in the area of use such as spots, swelling or itching due to direct sunlight when or after usage, consult a specialist.
- Avoid areas with wounds.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Wash immediately if it gets into the eye.
EXPIRY DATE: March 2023