Going through pregnancy definitely has its ups and downs, while we’re celebrating and mentally preparing ourselves to welcome our little one to the world, our body is also going through physical changes to make it possible for us to grow a new life inside us! Some of these changes can be less than appealing, and stretch marks is one main concern many moms-to-be struggle with.
Where & How Do Stretch Marks Develop During Pregnancy?Stretch marks are most likely to develop in belly, hips, butt, lower back and breasts - areas where larger amounts of body fat are stored. Stretch marks occur when fibers underneath the skin's surface break apart due to the pressure from rapid weight gain.
Moisturising is the key prevention by maintaining skin's elasticity, making it less likely to tear when your body starts expanding during pregnancy.
When Should You Start Stretch Marks Prevention?
Early prevention is key - Moisturise, moisturise and moisturise daily! Keeping weight within a healthy range, by eating well and exercising regularly, can also help to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
What’s In This Kit?We curated another of our all-time body care bestsellers - I Woke Up Like This Intensive Body Oil & Intensive Treatment Body Cream in this kit, and when used together, the hydrating power-duo helps to prevent stretch marks and improve skin elasticity.
I Woke Up Like This Intensive Treatment Body Cream (200ml) features
1. Fast absorbing
- Lightweight texture, in-between of a cream and emulsion, therefore no sticky feeling after application. Skin feels smooth and silky after.
2. Chlorella and Olive Oil hydrates & firms skin
- Calms flaky, dry skin
3. Safe for pregnant ladies & sensitive skin
- Does not contain 7 harmful ingredients (No benzyl alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Mineral Oil, Isoflavones, Diethanolamine, Talc, and Sulfate) often found in body care products
I Woke Up Like This Intensive Body Oil (130ml) features
1. 99% natural oils
- Contains Olive Oil, Bergamot, Geranium, Orange and Lavender to strengthen moisturising power and improve skin elasticity
2. Signature Neroli Scent
- Neroli was chosen as the main scent because it is known as good for mental/physical restoration! And also great for pregnancy!
Tip: Use this as a massage oil to relieve any sorenessHow to Use:
1. Dispense an appropriate amount of body cream and mix with 1-2 drops of body oil. Apply onto full body or concerned areas. It is advised to apply on towel-dried skin for maximum absorption.
2. We recommend to moisturise once in the morning and night.
3. For body areas that are not as dry or not stretchmark-prone, you may consider using only body cream for sufficient hydration.
REAL REVIEWS FROM KSISTERFAM