Pink Wonder Jojoba Oil
30 SEP - 3 OCT
YOU CAN CHECK DELIVERY SCHEDULE HERE : LINK
- 1 Bottle of Jojoba Oil is 50ml
Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
- Suitable for everyone, including pregnant, breastfeeding ladies and newborns usage. However, as it is a sensitive period, we would still recommend you to check with your doctor before purchasing.
Kindly take note that there'll be no Preorder opening once Jojoba Oil is sold out~
ISN'T IT CRAZY TO USE OIL ON COMBINATION/OILY SKIN IN OUR HUMID WEATHER?
You must be wondering how absurd it is to apply oil on oily skin! While it is true that not all face oils are suitable for your face, but if you use the right one, it can actually bring wonderful skincare benefits to your skin! Jojoba oil is the queen of acne treatment and the perfect solution for you! Not only can it help to reduce pimples, blackheads, and other facial blemishes, jojoba oil is also non-comedogenic which means it does not clog the pores!
JOJOBA OIL: THE HOLY GRAIL OIL FOR EVERY SKIN TYPE
Don't let the word 'oil' scares or fool you. Jojoba oil is actually made up of wax esters, which makes it the ONLY oil that have the closest structure to our own skin's sebum. Because of this unique molecular structure, jojoba oil tricks the skin into thinking that it has enough natural oil on the skin. It also helps your skin to recalibrate and heal by itself! If used in the long run, it moisturizes and helps to balance out the sebum production from our own skin. However, you have to use it consistently and it may take approximately 3 months to see results, results vary on the individual!
BENEFITS OF USING JOJOBA OIL
Jojoba oil has a variety of healing properties due to the fatty acids and vitamin e it contains. It is a powerhouse ingredient that has many good benefits for both skin and body!
- Treats acne, anti-bacterial, soothes dry skin, and calms eczema - reduce redness and ease eczema flare-ups
- Moisturizing & hydrating - lightweight, fast-drying and penetrates into skin effectively and gives off a healthy glow, soothes sunburn skin too
- Antioxidant, Vitamin E & B - organic & cold-pressed jojoba oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients
- Hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic - doesn't clog pores
- Control sebum production - to prevent your skin from producing more oil!
- Anti-aging - Promote collagen & reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Speed up wound healing & minimize the appearance of scars
- Jojoba Oil: 100% Jojoba oil from Israel. Forms a lipid layer on the skin to prevent moisture from being dehydrated, prevents dryness of the skin and delivers nutrients deep into the skin making it supple. Strong moisturizing barrier, providing long-lasting moisture to the skin.
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil: helps relieves stress, blends in with jojoba oil and spreads evenly.
ABOUT PINK WONDER
Highly raved by Korean idols and celebrities, Pink Wonder also has 70% repurchase rate and over 170,000 bottles sold making it No. 1 Jojoba Oil in South Korea!
Founder Choi Keomsil has suffered from atopic dermatitis (eczema) for 15 years which led her to discover the benefits of 'Jojoba Oil' which in turn gave her a new life! She created a product line based on her experience and studies on diverse customers cases.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM KOREA
WHY IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BRANDS?
- What makes Pink Wonder's jojoba oil very premium is that the jojoba oil is sourced from Israel. (Israel is the best jojoba oil producer because it has the best climate, environment, and special product technology for the plantation of Jojoba!)
- It has a pleasant citrus scent (99% Jojoba Oil & 1% Bergamot Oil)
- The texture is very lightweight - good for people who want to try facial oil but don't like that oily tacky feeling. Because of this texture, it is suitable for oily skin types too!
- Using cold-pressed (physical method) to ensure that the active ingredients are not destroyed and the nutrients are delivered to the skin as it is as compared to the chemical method which uses heat where the nutrients tend to evaporate out after processing.
- Made of purely natural ingredients without side effects, irritation-free, 0% skin allergy.
- Obtained the highest grade EXCELLENT in the German Derma Test.
HOW TO USE BOTH JOJOBA TONER & OIL TOGETHER?
Step 1: Use Jojoba Oil to remove your makeup and follow up with Jojoba Toner to remove any makeup residue. (Skip this step if you're using your own makeup remover of your choice!)
Step 2: Add 3 drops of Jojoba Oil to your cleanser if you've dry skin! (Optional)
Step 3: Always prep your skin with Jojoba Toner during day & night skincare routine. Spray once without shaking toner first, spray 2nd time shaking toner to mix oil and essence.
Step 4: After Jojoba Toner, add 2-3 drops of Jojoba Oil on your skin follow up with rest of your skincare routine. If you have oily skin start with 1 drop first and gradually increase to 2-3 drops after few weeks!
Optional: You can add a few drops of Jojoba Oil into your moisturizer to power up the moisturizing level!
Step 5: You can apply Jojoba Toner mist even on top of basic skincare routine and makeup.
Step 6: Use Jojoba Toner for irritation on chest / back acne too!
Step 7: You can layer Jojoba Toner multiple times on a cotton pad as a mask pack hack!
- If you feel that the weather is humid or your face is oily: Start with Jojoba Oil as an oil cleanser to remove makeup followed by a foam cleanser of your choice.
- If you feel that your skin is dry or normal skin condition: Start with Jojoba Toner as cleansing water first followed by Jojoba Oil for a double cleanse and finish with a foam cleanser of your choice.
- Cotton pad: Jojoba Toner to wipe and cleanse as 1st step!
- Dabbing on skin: Jojoba Oil as 1st step (when using jojoba oil do not use soak on cotton pad and wipe your skin)
JOJOBA OIL SKINCARE TIPS
Q1: Can I apply jojoba oil on my body too?
A1: Yes, it is suitable for usage on any part of the body!
Q2: Can I use it as a massage or facial oil?
A2: Yes, you can use it as a massage or facial oil, gentle on the skin!
Q3: What is the scent like?
A3: Bergamot fragrance (light citrus scent).
Q4: What is the suitable age range to use?
A4: Newborns to adults.
Q5: Suitable for which skin types?
A5: All skin types, including eczema skin and sensitive skin!
Q6: Is it suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding ladies?
A6: Yes, it is suitable for pregnant, breastfeeding and newborns!
Q7: How long can 1 bottle of Jojoba Oil last and how long it takes to show results?
A7: 1 bottle can last for 1.5 months, it is recommended to use for 3 months for visible changes.
Ingredient List: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (99%), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, D-Limonene, Linalool.
Expiry: Jojoba Oil 50ml - 15 Jun 2023