Toner Special Starter Kit [IWLT, BY ECOM & Bonabella]
Each set contains:
- IWLT Hydrating Treatment Toner: 300ml
- Bonabella 28 Days Return Booster: 400ml
- By Ecom Pure Calming First Water: 210ml
- Gift : IWLT 70ml mini toner + IWLT cotton strip for toner pack
KSISTERS TONER SPECIAL
After Sun care, we have prepared this Toner special very long time, because we believe Toner is the most important product after Sun care! That is why most Koreans are obsessed with Toner! There are so many rules in Korea like #7skinmethod, #tonerpack, #1minuterule It is because Koreans want to keep skin as WET sponge, not DRY sponge, so that next skincare can be absorbed better and deeper! I hope Ksisters can help you to find the best toner for you!
1) What is a Toner?
Toner is the last step of cleansing and first step of skin care. Toners are often referred to as skin care boosters. What this means is that they create a foundation layer on your skin to help increase the effectiveness of your other skin care products such as ampoules, serums, moisturisers and oils.
2) Why do we need toners?
In general, toners are there to provide and bind moisture into the skin to create supple and bouncy texture. Keeping our skin hydrated is extremely important because when our skin is dry, it may cause other skin problems such as breakouts, over production of oils, wrinkles and saggy skin.
3) When do you have to apply toners?
Toners are usually applied after the cleansing stage and before essences, ampoules, serums, masks and moisturisers. Take a look at this skin care chart to know the sequence of all your skincare products!
4) How do we apply toners?
There are multiple ways to apply toner?
- Cotton Pad : Soak toner and wipe your face. Most common way is to use toner. Make sure to use good quality cotton pad(too rough one can be too harsh on your skin)! I personally like to use cotton pad for 1st layer of toner to remove residue and dirts on my skin after washing (yes after washing sometimes still there! the stubborn ones or invisible ones)
- Hands : Like Larry said, this way you can feel your skin better like where your patchness is! And your hands warmth will help better absorption too! After 1st layer of toner, I used my hands from 2nd layer to massage too! pat pat pat!
- Toner pack : Soak cotton pad (can be sponge type, cotton strip, or dry sheet etc) and leave on your skin for 10 minutes. If I am busy, I leave only 1-3 minutes too(like while I am drying my hair). Great for simple yet powerful hydration quick fix!
- Mist : You can use mist container to spray whenever and wherever your skin feel dehydrated.
5) Korean 7 Skin Method
6) How did this method come about?
Many people think that layering a bunch of skin care products onto the skin is effective. While this is true to a certain extent, more often than not, these products evaporate from the skin or simply just sit on top without getting truly absorbed.
This is where toners play their part. Layering them not only hydrates your skin but also preps it to act like a sponge so that it absorbs the rest of your skin care products better.
7) How do you do the 7 skin method?
It’s super easy! Just apply your toners like how you usually do but 7 times! The most common way in doing this is by pressing your toner into the skin with your hands. You can even mix it up, for example; using a toner pack, and then pressing it in with your hands and then misting your skin at the end. Whichever way works best for you!
8) How many layers do you need?
9) TONER COMPARISON CHART
10) How are they different again?
To be fair with you both are great toner products. So I will say it is personal preference!
- Try out Bonabella Toner if you want to try out KR raved bubble toner with high functions with Vanilla Fruit Extract for skin restoration. Because bubble toner is very trendy product now in Korea, so I wanted to try out for myself. But most of times I found very irritant for me. I am not so sure why I feel that but most of cases I felt my skin is itchy after using them. Bonabella is great because it has lots of plant antioxidant ingredients that calm and protect the skin!
- Try out IWLT toner if you want to try out light, mild, and simple toner with Hyaluronic Acid for great hydration and Rose oil for luxurious scent. Can't deny many ladies love IWLT toner's elegant and luxurious rose scent from Rose oil. And its solution is so hydrating throughout the day! Fast absorbing and not sticky so perfect for #7skinmethod and #tonerpack too!
Try out BY ECOM toner if you want to balance out the pH level on your skin after cleansing. The low acidic pH level aims to help moisturise, soothe and calm sensitive skin.Instead of purified water, this toner contains 80% of clean glacier water, which is filled with rich mineral ingredients that prevents skin from getting dry and maintains moisture level. It is a light textured water that is fast absorbing into the skin and provides moisture. This product contains 97% natural ingredients.
11) Why did we bring Bonabella Toner?
With the recent popularity of their Tea Tree Purifying Mask and UV Water Shield Sunblock, the next most popular item from their brand which is their bubble toner! After trying together with the team, we fell in love with it's great effects! We are so happy to be able to bring in their best sellers for you to try as well!
12 ) How do I use them together?
I put Bonabella bubble toner bottle in my bathroom basin, and use it right after washing (never let your skin dry out! Don't forget 1 minute rule). I use it as last step of washing my face day and night.
Then I come to my dressing table and start to apply 2nd or 3rd layer of toner. I alternate usually 2 toners. (meaning use morning / night different brands or use in different days) Between each layer, I make sure to pat into skin so that it can actually absorbs. For me, IWLT toner can go to 3rd layer, but Bonabella can go to 2nd layer usually(more rich texture).
If it is homecare day(Bebetox or Miraskin), I skip toner. it means I only do bubble toner as starter and do homecare right away. After wash off home care, Bonabella bubble toner is again very good to use as first layer of toner!
If it is normal routine day, I do 2nd or 3rd layering like morning routine and followed by ampoule (I am alternating between IWLT glow ampoule and Lavien Vita toning Ampoule at the moment), eyecare, and moisturizer (cream/oil)!
The Bonabella 28 Days Return Booster comes in 2 different sizes and there are 2 different ways to use it.
- For ladies who like to try the Bonabella 28 Day Booster as a bubble toner, get the 400ml bottle as it comes with the bubble pump bottle!
- For ladies who would only like to try this as a liquid toner, you may purchase the 150ml. (This does not come with a bubble pump bottle)
IWLT Hydra Treatment
- Elegant and luxurious Rose scent from Rose Flower Oil will make you and your skin feel relaxed.
- Not sticky only moisturising Glyceryl Glucoside, 30,000 times smaller that Hyaluronic Acid, helps to absorb into your skin very quickly without stickiness and prevent any loss of moisture after washing your face.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (complex) is made of Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C. Vitamin C is stable so it can also work during day time. It enhances skin tone, texture and complexion. It will deeply moisturise and help you to get balanced skin back! Bye bye damaged skin!
- Who wants all day moisturising! Not those 5 minutes only moisturizing after applying
- Whose skin is so dry that it needs maintenance
- Who wants brighter skin after washing their face
- Who needs skin boosting products for better skin care
[Ingredients] Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar-cane) Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Choleth-24, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbic Acide, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA.
Expiry Date: 27 May 2022
By Ecom Pure Calming First Water
- 80% Glacier Water which helps to moisturise the skin
- Centella Asiatica Extract safely and effectively calms and protects sensitive skin
- EGF Peptide helps with skin elasticity and revitalisation
- Who look for fast moisturising and calming effect
- Who get skin irritation from external environment
- Who get sensitive skin and looking for a safe toner
- Who get dry easily after cleansing
- Who have sensitive skin and get irritation easily
[Ingredients] Glacier Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Trehalose, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Water, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Protease, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tropolone, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol.
Expiry Date: 05 November 2021
Bonabella 28 Days Return Booster
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract helps to soothe and moisturise tired skin
- Lentil Seed Extract for pore and sebum care
- Witch Hazel helps to shrink pores and reduces skin irritation
- Who want gentle exfoliation and smooth skin
- Who want to moisturise their dry and chapped skin
- Who want to calm their sensitive skin and need moisturising
[Ingredients] Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Milk Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Milk Protein Extract, Fructan, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharide Isomerate, Allantoin, Trehalose, Xylitol, Arbutin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Purified Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Expiry Date: 25 February 2021