COMING SOON: Esther Formula Brewer's Yeast Plus
NEW: Esther Formula Brewer's Yeast Plus launching on 6 April, Thursday at 12pm!
- Recommended for: Individuals looking at achieving fuller hair.
- Nutritional Notes: It is not vegan or halal certified.
- 1 box consists of 14 sachets for oral consumption (1 sachet = 3g).
- Consult your physician or healthcare professional before taking the product. If abnormalities occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Volume: 42g
No.1 Most Trusted Health Supplement Brand in Korea, consumed by every household — Esther Formula by renowned preventive doctor, Dr. Yeo Esther returns with a new product that targets at at achieving fuller hair.
Introducing Esther Formula Brewer's Yeast Plus — An oral supplement packed with high content of 100% Korean brewer’s yeast, premium Biotin from France, minerals and 4 Korean black foods that aims at achieving fuller and voluminous hair.
1. The optimised blending ratio of Brewer's Yeast, Biotin, 4 types of minerals (Dried Yeast [Contains Selenium], Magnesium, Zinc & Calcium), and 4 types of domestic black food (Roasted Black Bean Powder, Kelp Extract Powder, Black Rice Extract Powder & Ecklonia Extract Powder) were devised by Dr. Esther Yeo.
—Also contains Fructooligosaccharide and is made with care for digestion
2. Makes use of 100% Korean, safe and high-purity, carefully selected Brewer's yeast with high protein content, confirmed nutritional content and premium quality
— Raw ingredient, not synthetic raw ingredient, is used, and its nutritional content has been confirmed through an analysis agency (Analysis agency: Korea Advanced Food Research Institute)
— Esther Formula Brewer's Yeast Plus uses only premium brewer's yeast that has been confirmed to have a high protein content of 40% or more.
3. Biotin & Black Foods contains 1,000% of recommended intake of Biotin, Made of premium Biotin from France and Contains 4 Korean black foods Biotin
4. Round Shape for Easy Swallowing and Consumption: Sized 3mm only, its shape is round and small so it's easy to swallow and you don't have to worry about its taste and smell.
5. Free of 7 Types of Excipients: It excludes chemical excipients (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, HPMC, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Synthetic Fragrance, Colour Additives and Sweetener) and contains only functional ingredients, so you can consume it without any worries.
6. Manufactured in facilities certified by world-class organisations, including HACCP, guaranteeing quality and hygiene
Recommended to these individuals
• Those who always wear a hat when going out
• Those who want fuller and more voluminous hair
• Those who are looking for Korean high-purity brewer's yeast products
• Those who are looking for a product that contains both brewer's yeast and biotin
• Those who want to easily supply nutrients to their hair
HOW TO CONSUME
Take 1 sachet, once a day. Recommended for intake up to 3 months for best effects.
Brewer's yeast (Domestic), Fructooligosaccharide, Dextrin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Magnesium Oxide, Roasted Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract Powder (Domestic), Laminaria Japonica Extract Powder (Domestic), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract Powder, Zinc Oxide, Dried Yeast, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin [Contains Soy]
Please take note of these pointers of this product as they will not be accounted for exchange or refund.
• The scent of the tablets is the same as that of the original ingredients.
• The surface of some tablets may not be smooth.
• Powder may be formed.
• Occasionally, broken tablets may be found.
• The colour of the tablets may not be consistent (Spots are the colour of raw ingredients)
1. How long do I need to take this product to see effects?
As the experience may vary among, it can be from 2 weeks up to 3 months. For health supplements, it is recommended to be taken for over 3 months to see visible effects.
2. How many sachet should I take a day?
Take 1 sachet, once a day. With one sachet, you can consume 1,200mg of brewer's yeast that is 100% Korean and has high purity. In addition, you can also consume 4 types of minerals and 4 types of black foods that have been blended in a ratio devised by Dr. Esther Yeo.
3. When should I take it?
Take it at any time convenient for you. This product is individually packaged for one dosage and is easy and convenient to carry, so it can be taken anytime, anywhere.
4. Can I take more than the recommended amount?
Yes, you may. This product is classified as food (sugar processed product) so there is no set daily intake. On days when you feel like you need extra management, you can take as much as you want.
5. Is it okay to take it for a long time?
Yes. Since this product is classified as food (sugar processed product), it does not cause any specific problems to the human body even if consumed for a long time.
6. Is it okay to consume 1,000% of the recommended intake of Biotin?
Biotin, a water-soluble vitamin, is absorbed as needed and then excreted out of the body. In addition, sufficient intake of Biotin is recommended because it gets easily destroyed by heat or due to changes in acidity.
7. If you have Crohn's disease, diabetes, or depression and are taking related medicines, or pregnant or lactating women, we recommend taking it after consulting with a specialist.