Launching on 20 April, Thursday our Hello Summer! Pop-up!
WHAT IT IS
Introducing the NEW Jung Beauty Probiotics Tinted Sun Serum (SPF50+/PA+++) (50ml) — a 3-in-1 hybrid Sun Serum that provides sun care, skin care and a natural tone-up effect with Probiotics, Niacinamide, Panthenol and other key ingredients. The formula comes with a sheer, buildable tint that evens out the complexion to create a healthy glow, while its lightweight texture makes it suitable for everyday use for all skin types!
☀️ Sun care: Containing both physical & chemical sun blocking ingredients, Jung Beauty Probiotics Tinted Sun Serum has been clinically tested to strongly block harmful UV rays without adverse skin reactions.
💛 Skin care: Improves 3 early signs of aging, which are moisture, elasticity, and shine
🌟 Tone-up: The lightweight & non-sticky formula has a natural skin tone tint to create a fresh and dewy look, without leaving a white cast.
1. Probiotics (Micrococcus Lysate & Bacillus Ferment) As A Core — work together to
- inhibit inflammation caused by solar radiation
- strengthen the skin’s surface against external stressors
- restore the skin’s healthy pH balance
leaving the skin visibly brighter and more balanced.
2. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) — Improves skin texture and minimises the appearance of pores, while also helping to reduce inflammation and brighten skin tone.
3. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) — Attracts and holds moisture to the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and plump. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe and heal irritated or damaged skin.
4. Tocopherol (Vitamin E) — A powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin from damage caused by environmental stressors such as UV rays and pollution. It also has moisturising properties that can help improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Sodium Hyaluronate — A form of hyaluronic acid that can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, making it an excellent moisturiser that can hydrate & plump the skin while improving its elasticity.
6. Adenosine — Has anti-inflammatory properties and can help boost the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, making it firmer and more resilient.
7. Chlorella Vulgaris Extract (Superfood!) — A type of algae that is rich in antioxidants and can help protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe and heal irritated skin.
8. Cynanchum Atratum Extract — A plant extract that has been shown to have anti-aging properties, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also has moisturising properties that can help improve skin texture and hydration.
9. Althaea Rosea Flower Extract — A natural anti-inflammatory that can soothe and heal irritated or sensitive skin. It also has moisturising properties that can help improve skin hydration and texture.
HOW TO USE: 2 FINGER RULE
After your base skincare, squeeze two strips of sun serum from the tip to the base of the index and middle fingers. Apply over the entire face and neck.
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Niacinamide, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyhydroxystearate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Bacillus Ferment, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cynanchum Atratum Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Sorbitan Isostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Stearic Acid, Glucose, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polyglycerin-6, Adenosine, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Micrococcus Lysate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
Thank you for the overwhelming responses for the Consumer Tester Event!
The event is now closed.
Sign up below to get notified when the Sun Serum launches!