Coming soon: LUVUM Slow Aging Superfood Oil Serum
Launching on 23 March, Thursday at 12pm!
WHAT IT IS
LUVUM Slow Aging Superfood Oil Serum is an oil serum made with 8 kinds of superfood complex and vegetable peptides to achieve clear, elastic skin and improve early ageing signs. It contains oil and serum in a golden ratio of 3:7 to improve moisture and elasticity level.
- Skin type: Suitable for all skin types
- Skin concerns: Anti-Ageing, Brightening, Moisturising
- 1 Bottle: 30ml
💜 Golden ratio of oil and serum (3:7) optimised for moisturising and elasticity
💜 Improves 3 early signs of aging, which are moisture, elasticity, and shine
💜 Makes the skin firm and lively by increasing moisture and elasticity level
1. 8 superfood complex solvented with sunflower seed oil
• helps slow down ageing and contain rich nutrients and antioxidants
• Polyphenols contained in superfoods help rejuvenate and nourish the skin to make it more moist and healthy
2. EMortal (N) extracted from plants
• is effective in synthesising collagen, thus helping with wrinkle improvement and skin elasticity
• has a small molecular size, thus the active ingredients are absorbed into the skin more easily
Improvement after 2 weeks of usage
💜 Improves inner skin moisture level by 13.14%
💜 Improves skin elasticity level by 6.53%
💜 Improves skin transparency level by 8.84%
HOW TO USE
Shake the bottle 3-5 times to mix the oil layer and the serum layer, then apply as much as needed to the face and roll lightly onto the skin to absorb.
Efficacy & usage by area
1. Apply it twice under the eyes, around the eyes, and on the nasolabial folds.
2. Mix it with a moisturising cream and apply it to areas with severe inner dryness.
3. Dab it lightly on dark areas to revive skin.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Seed Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, C9- 12 Alkane, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, C13-14 Alkane, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Cellulose Gum, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Shea Butter, Phytosterols, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Ceramide NP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance
1. How many times can I use in a week?
You can use it everyday thanks to the moisturising power of its oil and refreshing feeling of the serum.
2. Which step of my skincare routine should I use this product?
The most common skin care order is to use products with the lightest consistency (e.g. watery texture/low oil content) first, so it is recommended to use the oil serum at the end of the routine.
Use it in various ways, such as the first step after washing your face, mixing with other skincare products (toner, essence, cream, etc.) to increase nutrition and moisture level, as well as the last step of skincare to enable your skin to feel firmer and livelier.
3. Can infants, pregnant or breastfeeding ladies use this product.
Infants and pregnant women can use it comfortably without irritation even for sensitive skin.
However, they can react sensitively to the smell caused by the fragrance (*Allergen-free) contained in the oil serum.
If you are sensitive to scent, it is recommended to layer unscented products line as many times as possible for moisturising care. As it is also a sensitive period, we would still recommend you to check with your doctor before purchasing.
4. Can I use this on my acne-prone skin?
Slow-Aging Super Food Oil Serum has a 3:7 oil-to-serum ratio and a light and refreshing texture that even individuals with oily skin can use without concerns.
If you have acne-sensitive skin and only use Oil-Free products to remove oil from your skin because of acne or problematic skin, you might feel that your skin lacks oil and produces more oil. Hence, it is recommended to restore your skin condition with sufficient exfoliating and calming care.
5. Is it suitable for all age groups?
It is suitable for all ages. However, it is recommended for children to test on your wrist before using it.
6. Is it vegan? Any animal derived ingredients?
Please note that this product is not prescribed as vegan.
7. Is it suitable for individuals with rosacea?
It is recommended for individuals with rosacea to consult the doctor before usage.
8. How is the scent like? Is there added fragrance?
Floral, Ember, Musk scent combines the subtle soap scent of Iris petals with a combination of roses and warm musk, adding a lovely scent.