Almer Body Lotion (Le Pure - White)
WHY DO I NEED A BODY LOTION IN MY BODY CARE ROUTINE?
Ever experienced flaky or rough skin on certain parts of your body right after getting out of the shower? This is due to your skin losing moisture to the environment as our pores open, as well as the protective layer on our skin being washed off in the shower, especially if we bathe in hot water. To prevent this, it is best to use a body lotion immediately after drying off the body, so moisture gets locked in as the lotion acts as a protective layer of our skin. Talk about being pampered and protected at the same time!
ABOUT ALMER BODY LOTION (LE PURE)
If you have dry and sensitive skin, do not fret! Almer Body Lotion is here to save your rough and dull skin, by providing intensive moisturising care.
Make your skin soft everyday with Almer Body Lotion Le PureKey Points:
- EWG Green Grade Verified Ingredients: All the ingredients have acquired EWG Green Grade. Protect your family and sensitive skin with safe ingredients.
- Soft and Smooth Skin: Keep your skin moisturised & smooth for a long time with Ceramide, Tea Tree Extract, and Centella Asiatica Extract.
- Intensive Moisturising Effect: Protect your rough skin and make it glow with strong moisturising effect from Glycerin & Shea Butter.
- Moist & Fresh Texture: The lotion spreads evenly on the skin and is easily absorbed with a moist & fresh feeling.
To Make Moist Skin
Ceramide solves the deeply rooted problem of dry & weak skin by moisturising and strengthening the moisture barrier of our skin as well as smoothening the skin texture.Patented ingredient Oriental Beauty Fruits Newplex contains Pomegranate, Fig, Gingko, and Mulberry derived from nature itself. In turn, the body receives the benefits of moisture and nutrients to the dry & rough skin, to make it smooth and glowing.
Key Ingredients in the Almer Body Lotion Le Pure include:
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Tea Tree Extract
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Shea Butter
The Almer Body Lotion Le Pure is a moist & soft cream that spreads easily with little stickiness.
HOW TO USE & USAGE TIPS
Almer Body Lotion is recommended for those who
- Feel itchy because of dry & rough skin
- Need to moisturise & vitalise the skin
- Feel dryness and tugging on the skin after a shower
- Want to relieve dry & sensitive skin from stress
- Have sensitive skin and are looking for a body lotion consisting of safe ingredients
- Need a moisturising product without stickiness or stuffiness
Q1. Is this product suitable for people with sensitive skin?
A1. Yes it is! However, the degree of sensitivity can vary for individuals. If your skin is extremely sensitive or if you suffer from eczema, kindly refer to the full ingredients list and check with your doctor before placing an order.
Q2. Is this product safe for pregnant & breastfeeding ladies?
A2. Yes. However, since it is a sensitive period, we strongly advise you to check with your gynaecologist to be extra careful.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Origanum Vulgare Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifola (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alochol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Ceramide NP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Glucose, Disodium EDTA.
Expiry Date: 27 October 2022