Bebetox Pore Tightening Program (Upgraded)
|READY STOCKS (SOLD OUT)||31 MAY - 11 JUN|
|PREORDER||28 JUN - 2 JUL|
YOU CAN CHECK PREORDER DELIVERY STATUS HERE : LINK
UPGRADED FORMULA & PACKAGING✨ !!
Korea's No.1 Pore Tightening Program is back with upgraded formula & packaging! Korea's Instagram rave-reviewed Bebetox Pore Tightening program by Dr YounMe! Ksisters is proud to become the sole distributor for this amazing product in Singapore.
During this difficult time, you can't travel out to Korea to visit Dr You and Me Clinic. However, with this BEBETOX Ampoule (MTS Set), you can now enjoy 11 years of experienced pore tightening program at the comforts of your own home!
A cocktail of ampoule & pore care boosters like Peptides, Gesolza™ that helps to improve pores, wrinkles, skin elasticity and soothes your skin!
The previous formula requires you to mix Ampoule 1 & 2 together. After usage you have to store it in your refrigerator. For this upgraded formula, you can SAVE THE HASSLE! NO MORE mixing the ampoules as it is being integrated into 1 ampoule and after usage, you do not have to store it in the refrigerator anymore!
Bebe Pentaide™: Upgraded to 7 Peptides (it was only 5 peptides previously) for your baby-like skin. Peptide works directly on your protein, which composes your skin. Peptide is a highly-priced ingredient as it is difficult to make and commonly used in specialized skincare institutions.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 - Repair visible skin damage & strengthens skin
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 - Collagen stimulation & elastin for smoother skin
- Hexapeptide-9 - Anti-ageing, reduce wrinkles
- Tripeptide-1 - Repair aging skin & sun-exposed skin
- Alanine/Histidine/Lysine Polypeptide Copper HCL - Moisturizing, Improve skin barrier, Collagen
These 5 new peptides help in improving skin elasticity & skin vitality!
New Trademarked Patented Ingredient - Gesolza™ 🎉
Gesolza™: New CORE ingredient for pore improvement and soothing skin!
Key to improving pores is SEBUM CONTROL!!!
- Annua Mugwort (Artemisia Annua Extract) - anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory & calming for skin.
- Red Pine (Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract) - Removes impurities, age-defying, restores youthful skin
- Yuzu (Citrus Junos Fruit Extract) - Antioxidant protection, rejuvenation & anti-aging.
Why is peptide good for your skin?
Peptides are a short chain of amino acids that helps to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and also helps to improve skin elasticity! When applied on the skin, it helps to build up on loss collagen and elastin as well as reducing possible inflammations too. Aside from that, it also improves damaged skin barrier and dry skin too!
Why did Jungmin bring in Bebetox?
Ever since Jungmin came to Singapore, she fell in love with the weather here! However, the hot & humid weather in Singapore made her pores bigger! Soon, she realized many of her Singaporean friends have similar issues regardless of their age.
This led to exploring various pore-tightening products in Korea for personal interest and for her friends~ Bebetox then caught her eye! It was from a real clinic (which was known for their best in market pore tightening program) and the reviews of this product were so good in Korea's SNS. So she ordered a few sets and tried with the team first. We had to contact Dr You and Me Headquarter because we all loved the product! True "Eureka" to her!
Jungmin's progress from 4 - 23 Oct 2018
Considering these two elements well - 1) what ingredient does it contain and 2) how effective this good ingredient can be delivered to your skin, Jungmin found that Bebetox program works well because they have carefully designed the product to address the needs and concerns that we have!
What is Dr You and Me Clinic?
Dr You & Me Clinic has 4 branches in Korea with their popular “BebeSkin” program also known as "baby skin". Their core technology is all included in Bebetox program. You can trust the effectiveness and safety!
Check out the progress of my skin after using Bebetox (old formula)
BEBETOX Ampoule (MTS Set) = Ampoule + DermaRoller Only
How to deliver effectively to your skin?
- Derma Roller make numerous pipes into dermis. MTS (Microneedle Therapy System) is a commonly used clinical method for non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, stretching), scarring (acne, surgical), and hyperpigmentation. But Bebetox Derma Roller is developed for home care usage (0.25mm/ 540), the needle is shorter and the number is less than the clinical ones. With this roller, it is highly effective for the ampoules to be absorbed into the skin's deep tissue and react to Skin Elasticity layer and Melanin! (Doctor Wee mentioned only 1/10 will be absorbed without dermaroller!).
- This is NOT a disposable roller and over time, the needles will start to get blunt. When this happens, the needles may bend and cause some not so micro damage to the skin. It is recommended to use finish within the 4 weeks usage.
Bebetox has been stocked at Galleria Department store Apgujeong, one of the most premium stores in Korea.
HOW TO USE
- Wash your face thoroughly, use a hypoallergenic toner to tidy up your skin.
- Before starting the program, it is important to sterilize the Derma Roller with rubbing alcohol.
- Once done, think of this entire program as a step in between your toner and moisturizer. You don’t have to apply any other additional serums or ampoules in between and simply replace the serums you’ve been using with this program.
- Open the Bebetox Ampoule Cap, tip both cheeks and forehead, gently pump the bottom of the product to apply evenly.
- Roll the Derma Roller gently, as if a needle passes through the area where the ampoule is applied.
- Roll 5~10 times round-trip directions alternately horizontally, vertically, and diagonally for each area, both cheeks, forehead, chin and nose.
- Roll carefully so that the direction of the roll is in a straight line. (Zigzag, Bouncing Roll, Curved Roll, etc. must be avoided. It can cause unnecessary skin wound and inflammation)
- The thin skin (Forehead, Chin) is rolled with a slight adjustment of the pressure.
- If the ampoule dries before the Derma Roller is finished, add an appropriate amount and apply.
- As a last step, use Bebetox Repair Cream to protect the sensitive skin after using the program. Do note that the Repair Cream is richer and thicker, making it ideal for those with drier skin types. If you have combination to normal or even oily skin, opt for the Dr UmM Pink Repair Cream or Blue Soothing Gel Sheet Mask! You can chill it in the fridge before applying as It helps to calm your skin.
- However, if you do not have it, it is best to use a calming moisturiser or any cream that contains hyaluronic acid, peptides, growth factors, ceramides and lipids. This is because such ingredients really support the skin's repairing process when absorbed into the skin, making the most of the improved product penetration that microneedling brings about.
Finish with Bebetox Repair Cream
Bebetox repair cream is the perfect post-care product of Bebetox program. It is made of UNM SKIN SHIELD™ (contains Amino acid NMF - Natural Moisture Factor) complex and Skin Lipid Likee Structure (improves skin barrier) and BEBE PENTAIDE™ and Adenosine (functional ingredient for wrinkle improvement, give elasticity to sagging skin and improves skin vitality!)
While BEBE PENTAIDE™ restores skin elasticity, UNM SKIN SHIELD™ formula creates a skin protective layer.
1. Please consult with the specialist, if you have any abnormal symptoms or side effects such as red spots, swelling, or itching in the area.
2. Please do not use it on skin with wounds, etc.
3. Warning for storage and handling:
(1) Please keep it out of reach of children
(2) Please keep away from direct sunlight
4. The Bebetox Pore Tightening set is the Ampoule step of your skincare routine, so you should still go through the 4 basic skincare steps: Cleanse > Tone > Ampoule > Moisturise
5. Do note that Repair Cream is richer in texture - more suitable for dry skin. If you do not own the Repair Cream, it is best to use a calming moisturiser. Our recommendations are By Ecom Pure Calming Cica Cream, IWLT Pink & Purple Cream
6. For toners you can use prior to using the program, we recommend the IWLT Hydra Treatment Toner and By Ecom Pure Calming First Water
7. Avoid rolling on eye area
8. 1 box is designed for 4 weeks of usage. The derma roller is used 1~2 times a week, interval of 3~4 days depending on skin type. You will start to see better complexion in 2 weeks. After 4 weeks you can start to see tightened pores.
9. To maintain the results, you are recommended to keep using the product. Include ampoule usage as part of your skincare routine, and add derma roller usage when you need extra care.
Q1. Is this product suitable for people with sensitive skin?
A1. Yes it is! However, the degree of sensitivity can vary for individuals. If your skin is extremely sensitive, inflamed acne skin or if you suffer from eczema, kindly refer to the full ingredients list and check with your doctor before placing an order.
Q2. Is this product safe for pregnant & breastfeeding ladies?
A2. Yes. However, since it is a sensitive period, we strongly advise you to check with your gynaecologist to be extra careful.
Q3: Can I use the derma roller daily?
A3: The derma roller is used 1~2 times a week, an interval of 3~4 days depending on skin type. You can still use your ampoule as part of your daily skincare routine.
Q4: How do I wash the derma roller after using?
A4: The dermaroller is steriled and packaged, so you do not need to disinfect it for the first time. For subsequent usage, disinfect with ethanol and wash with running water.
Q5: How long is the shelf life for the ampoule?
A5: Please use it within 6 months upon opening.
Q6: Do I have to store it in the refrigerator after opening?
A6: You can store it at room temperature or refrigerator.
HOW TO WASH
Made in Korea / Ksisters is Bebetox Sole Exclusive Distributor in Singapore, importing directly from Korea HQ. It is a HSA notified product under Ksisters PTE LTD.
BEBETOX Ampoule (MTS Set) Ingredients List:
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Bioflavonoids, Panthenol, Madecassoside, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Artemisia Annua Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Threonine, Proline, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Isoleucine, Histidine, Alanine/Histidine/Lysine Polypeptide Copper HCL, Methionine, Tromethamine, Cysteine, Sodium Guaiazulene Sulfonate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Adenosine, Hexapeptide-9, Disodium EDTA
Repair Cream Ingredients List:
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Squalane, Palmitic Acid, Ceramide NP, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glucose, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Polyglucuronic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Alanine/Histidine/Lysine Polypeptide Copper HCL, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-9, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine, Octyldodecanol, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin
Pink Repair Cream Mask Ingredients List:
Purified Water, Niacinamide, Caprlic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetyl Palmitate, Lavender Extract, Rosemary Extract, Oregano Leaf/Flower/Stem Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Allantoin, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adecassic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Copper-Tripeptide-1, Illicium Verum, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ylang Ylang Flower Oil, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Adenosine.
Blue Soothing Gel Mask Ingredients List:
Purified Water, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polyglycerin-3, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serin, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Lucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine, Allantoin, Aloe Vera Leaf Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aminobutyric Acid, Illicium Verum, Scutellaria Baicalensis, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tea Tree Oil, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Guaiazulene Sulfonate.
Dr Hands Mask Ingredients List:
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol,1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Panthenol, Tromethamine, Trehalose, Carbomer, Betaine, Zeolite, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Beta-Glucan, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Histidine, Proline, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Arginine, Alanine, Isoleucine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Serine, Valine, Methionine, Leucine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
*Boxes have light stain due to printing and does not affect the quality of the product.
Bebetox Pore Tightening Program Set - 16 Sep 2023
Bebetox Repair Cream - 28 May 2023
Bebetox Pink Repair Mask - 17 Jun 2022
Bebetox Blue Soothing Gel Mask - 17 Jun 2022
Bebetox Dr Hands Mask - 15 Oct 2022