Bibigo Beef Flavour Spicy Mushroom Soup (Yukgaejang)
- Ksisters will send you a SMS a few days prior to delivery. kindly check your SMS inbox if you require rescheduling. Please reply within the stipulated time via our Google Form to ensure smooth delivery.
- Please take note that this product will be packed & dispatched by a 3rd party courier. Orders cannot be consolidated and will be dispatched separately.
- Due to time sensitivity of chilled food (radish kimchi), please kindly note that the delivery man is unable to leave your parcel at your doorstep/riser.
- Please kindly ensure that there is someone available to receive the food items otherwise it will constitute as a failed delivery.
- Another reminder SMS will be sent one day prior to the delivery. No rescheduling & change of time on the day of delivery is allowed.
- If there is a failure in delivery attempt, there will be charges for redelivery (subjected to varied rates).
- No cancellation and refund is allowed for any failed delivery.
Kindly note that both Yukgaejang is NOT halal certified, vegetarian friendly and vegan friendly.
NOTE: Those with a lighter palette may find Yukgaejang spicy.
WE'RE BACK WITH NEW K-FOOD! 🥳
This time, we're thrilled to introduce this NEW Homely K-Food item to our #ksistersfam after various tasting rounds within our team! This can be prepared for your family & friends in a fuss-free and easy way with no recipes required to fight the summer heat - the Spicy Mushroom Soup (Yukgaejang).
Receipt Event Giveaway
Simply CART OUT our Bibigo Homely K-Food Set and SHARE your cooking or mukbang videos using any of the 3 food items: Samgyetang + Yukgaejang + Radish Kimchi on your Instagram Story or Posts and tag us in it!
👑 Best 3 winners will walk away with 1 Bibigo Food Hamper worth $50 each!!
👑 Event ends on 3 May, Monday at 12pm!
Ksisters x Bruno Zoom Virtual Event
To spice things up a little, we also held 2 fun cookout sessions during the first week of April via Zoom together with our Ksisters VIPS and Bruno fans to explore quick and restaurant grade quality food ready for their lunches and dinner!
These recipes were whipped up using the Bibigo Homely K-Food (Samgyetang + Yukgaejang + Radish Kimchi) along with various Bruno accessories! Check out the post below which features behind-the-scene video clips of the event!
Bibigo Beef Flavour Spicy Mushroom Soup (Yukgaejang)
- 1 packet is 500g.
- It can serve up to 1-2 individuals. However, it may differ based on individuals' consumption level.
- Please note that this product may be spicy if you have a lighter palette.
What is Yukgaejang?
Yukgaejang (육개장) or Spicy Beef Soup is a spicy, soup-like Korean dish made from shredded beef with scallions and other ingredients, which are simmered together for a long time. It is also popular as a nourishing soup in Korea to help fight the summer heat as it helps to replenish your strength and clear your system with its nutritious ingredients! Widely loved by the Koreans today, Yukgaejang was also one of the Korean royal cuisines formerly served back then.
Yukgaejang is cooked with 100% beef meat along with plenty of soft (but not mushy) and nutritious ingredients such as gosari (fernbrake), shiitake mushrooms for that earthy taste and lastly, served with rice and side dishes!
- Gosari (Fernbrake) is high in Protein, Vitamin B2 and Fiber
- Shiitake mushroom acts as an immunity booster and it is also prized for its rich, savoury taste.
- Mung Bean Sprouts is not only rich in fiber and potassium, it also contains high antioxidant levels!
- Beef is not only high in protein but also extremely rich in minerals and full of vitamins.
Jungmin's Note: Why Yukgaejang?
Along with Samgyetang, Yukgaejang is also commonly eaten in Korea in during Boknal. Typically served during the hot summer days, they help to restore the vitality of bodies exhausted from the heat. A bowl of spicy and hearty Yukgaejang helps to bring out the sweat, leaving you feeling satisfied and invigorated!
These delicious soups make Jungmin reminisce about her days in Korea with her family where they will all sit down together in hot summer days to enjoy Samgyetang and Yukgaetang. This is one of the reasons why she wants to share these fond memories of her family with #ksistersfam as well! 🧡
So if you're feeling exhausted during this summer period right now, we definitely recommend you to give this and Samgyetang a try!
About Bibigo Beef Flavour Spicy Mushroom Soup (Yukgaejang)
Bibigo Beef Flavour Spicy Mushroom Soup (Yukgaejang) is served with rich beef leg bone extract with seasoned red pepper paste, shiitake mushrooms and mung bean sprouts.
- Soup base made from beef leg bone extract creating, a rich, bold flavour.
- Stir-fried red pepper paste completed the deliciously spicy taste.
- Made with big pieces of vegetables including green onions, mung bean sprouts, shiitake mushrooms and plant-based protein strips.
How to Cook
- In a microwave: Pour contents into a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with a microwave-safe lid or plastic wrap. Microwave for 4 minutes 30 seconds (at 700W) or 3 minutes 30 seconds (at 1000W).
- In a pot: Open the pouch and pour the contents in a pot. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- In boiling water: Place the pouch in boiling water and boil for 5-6 minutes.
* Follow the heating instructions. Overheating can make the soup salty.
* Add water when cooking if it's too salty for your taste.
OTHER QUICK RECIPES for you to try out below!
- Spicy Mushroom Soup with Noodles
- Prepare 100g of noodles and boil for 4 minutes in a separate pot. Recommendation for noodles choice: Korean chopped noodles (Kalguksu)
- Add the boiled noodles into the soup and cook for 2 minutes.
- Spicy Mushroom Soup with Dumplings
- Boil the Bibigo Mushroom Soup in a pot for 4-5 minutes,
- Add 50ml of water and 4 pieces of dumplings, then boil for 5 minutes over high heat.
Consumption Method and Warnings:
- Please cook all the contents after opening.
- Please consume the product as soon as possible to avoid risks of food deterioration even within the expiry date after opening.
Store at room temperature, refrigerate after opening.
Q1. Is there a suitable age for consumption of this product?
There is no recommended age range for consumption. It is suitable for consumption as long as the individual is able to chew and swallow the food accordingly.
Q2. Can pregnant or breastfeeding ladies consume this product?
This product is suitable for both pregnant and breastfeeding ladies’ consumption. However, since it is a sensitive period, we recommend you to check the ingredients list and consult your doctor or gynaecologist before purchase or consumption.
Q3. Can individuals with diabetes consume this product?
As there are different types and stages for diabetes, we recommend you to check the nutrition chart as well as ingredients list and consult your doctor before purchase or consumption.
Q4. Is this product keto-friendly?
As there is no official standard for being keto-friendly, we are unable to claim as such. However, you can kindly refer to our ingredient list below, which might help you to calculate the average amount of macronutrients in our products.
Water, Green Onion, Mung Bean Sprout, Shitake Mushroom, Red Pepper Seasoned Paste (Red Pepper Powder, Garlic, Com Oil), Less than 2% of Beef Leg Bone Extract (Beef Leg Bone Extract, Salt), Textured Soy Protein, Soup Base (Water, Enzyme Hydrolyzed Beef Concentrate, Hydrolyzed Soy Sauce, Radish, Corn Oil, Onion, Garlic, Beef Concentrate, Oleoresin Pariprika, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Oleoresin Capsicum), Beef Flavoured Soup Stock* (Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Wheat Starch, Soy Sauce (Defatted Soybean, Corn Gluten), Sugar, Beef Tallow, Glucose, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Natural & Artifical Flavour (Milk, Coconut), Beef Bone Extract, Spices, Disodium Inosinate, Beef Extract Powder, Disodium Guanylate, Citric Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride), Salt, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Mushroom Soup (Button Mushroom Concentrate, Olive Oil, Salted Anchovy Sauce, Kelp Extract)
*Contains Wheat, Soybean, Milk, Fish (Anchovy), Tree nut (Coconut).
*Add a trivial amount of cholesterol.
Note: This product has been produced in a facility that also uses egg, peanut, crustacean shellfish (crab, shrimp), tree nut, fish.
Expiry Date: 7 December 2021