Bonabella Rose Water Tone Up Cream
WHY DO I NEED A TONE UP CREAM IN MY SKINCARE ROUTINE
About Bonabella Rose Water Tone Up Cream
Known as the #photoshopeffectcream, Bonabella Rose Water Tone Up Cream is your secret to a moist and radiant skin! Turn on the radiant pink effect the more you apply this product, as it makes your skin look moisturised and radiant!
- 71% Essence for Moist and Radiant Skin - Contains 37% of Rosa Centifolia Flower Water and 34% of Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, making the skin moist and radiant
- Dual Functional Tone Up Cream - The brightening/anti-wrinkle dual functionality and the patented mixed plant extracts brighten the skin, leaving it clear and hydrated
- Natural Tone Up Effect - Gives the skin a natural brightness, without making it appear pale and cakey
- A Formula with a Safe Prescription - Tested for skin irritation and containing mild ingredients for sensitive skin
Bonabella Rose Water Tone Up Cream contains a hypoallergenic formula which has been tested for skin irritation at the KC Skin Research Center, making it safe to use on sensitive skin.
Enjoy radiant pink skin as the skin immediately brightens up upon the application of Bonabella Rose Water Tone Up Cream.
- Rosa Centifolia Flower Water - Makes the skin look moist and vibrant
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract - Skin-soothing, brightening care
- Botaniceutical Plus-10 - Skin protection, brightening care
Bonabella Rose Water Tone Up Cream Is Recommended For Those Who:
☑️ Want a natural tone adjustment
☑️ Want makeup so natural that people cannot tell if they are wearing makeup
☑️ Want dewy/glowing skin
☑️ Are looking for a moist and bright makeup base
☑️ Want a brightening/anti-wrinkle cream with a tone-up effect
☑️ Want longer lasting makeup
How To Use
Take an appropriate amount and gently dab it onto the skin.
Tip: As you dab it, your skin will absorb more essence and look more radiant. *Use a makeup puff to dab it for an improved effect.
The texture is a rose pink makeup base with a soft and moist formula. Bonabella Rose Water Tone Up Cream naturally absorbs into the skin like a moisturising cream.
- Use It With Bonabella's 3 Sun Care Products - Use it with Bonabella's 3 sun care products in any order, and a moisture protective double layer will form to give the skin better hydration.
- Use It With BB Cream Or Foundation - Mix it with your current BB cream or foundation, and the mixture will make your skin look moist and radiant.
Q1. Is this product suitable for people with sensitive skin?
A1. This product has been tested for skin irritation and is certified safe for people with sensitive skin. The degree of sensitivity can vary for individuals. If your skin is extremely sensitive, kindly refer to the full ingredients list and check with your dermatologist before placing an order.
Q2. Is this product safe for pregnant & breastfeeding ladies?
A2. Yes. However, since it is a sensitive period, we strongly advise you to check with your gynaecologist to be extra careful.
Ingredients List: Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (37%), Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract (34%), Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Niacinamide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fructan, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glutathione, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Allantoin, Adenosine, Cyanocobalamin, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Purified Water, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide Oxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Disodium EDTA.
Expiry Date: 8 July 2022