Botanical Therapy Easy Wash Sun Stick SPF 47/PA+++
RANKED #1 ON NAVER; KOREA’S SHOPPING WEBSITE
WHY BOTANICAL THERAPY SUNCARE IS SO POPULAR IN KOREA?
- Clean & Natural Ingredients:
- Fragrance derived from natural ingredients (no artificial fragrance!)
- Safe & Non-toxic: Non-nano physical sunscreen
- Non-nano sunscreen leaves no white cast after application
- Sensitive & Eczema-Friendly
- Skin irritation test completed
- Easy application and removal
- Suitable for kids above 6 months of age
- Different sunscreen for different occasions
- Water-resistant & washable types
- Proper cleanser for waterproof sunscreen
Because they specialise in baby & kids skincare, not adult, when we reviewed their lineup and formulas, we knew the brand has a deep understanding about kids skin and its behaviour.
Plus, Botanical Therapy also brings in unique products such as kids conditioner as well as individual shampoo and body wash (instead of your usual 2-in-1!), cleansing water which are not commonly found in other brands and are so rare!
DO KIDS NEED SUNSCREEN?
Not just kids, but everyone needs adequate protection against UV rays. Unprotected skin can be damaged by the sun’s UV rays in as little as 15 minutes. Just a few serious sunburns can increase your child’s risk of skin cancer later in life.
Staying indoors or going out during cool, cloudy weather? Children still need protection. UV rays, not the temperature, do the damage. Clouds do not block UV rays, they filter them—and sometimes only slightly.
ABOUT BOTANICAL THERAPY EASY WASH SUN STICK (SPF47/PA+++)
The Easy Wash Sun Stick (SPF47/PA++) uses Special Suncare Technology to ensure sunscreen is gentle and easily removed with water, without leaving any traces of residue behind - no dedicated cleanser required! Designed in a stick form, it is easy for little hands to apply sunscreen on themselves!
Formulated with Botanical Therapy’s unique Herbal Therapy, which contains 16 plant extracts including centella asiatica, green tea, and rosemary leafs to calm skin irritated by UV rays. So it is suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin!
- Are all ingredients safe?
- Yes all Botanical Therapy products do not use any harsh chemicals. Ingredients are safe and gentle enough for kids.
- What is the suitable age range to use?
- Suitable for 6 months & above
- Suitable for which skin types?
- All skin types, including eczema skin.
- If there is any abnormality or reaction in the area of use such as spots, swelling or itching due to direct sunlight when or after usage, consult a specialist.
- Avoid areas with wounds.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Wash immediately if it gets into the eye.
Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyamide-3, Polyamide-8,Titanium Dioxide, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide,Caprylic/Capric Tryglycerides, Dibutyl EthylhexanoylGlutamide, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil,Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed OilUnsaponifiables, Avocado Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana(Witch Hazel) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree)Leaf Oil, Camomile Flower Water, PolyhydroxystearicAcid, Aluminium Oxide, Stearic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
Botanical Therapy Easy Wash Sun Stick- Jan 2024
Made in Korea