Botanical Therapy Moisture Therapy Baby Cream
WE'RE FINALLY LAUNCHING BABY & KIDS SKINCARE BRAND!
As a mom, I always want the best for my girls, but choosing the right skincare for my girls can sometimes be difficult. What is really safe? Can they prevent or subside rashes and other skin issues? What are the ingredients we can trust? So many concerns came to my attention when curating baby and kids skincare. I also received so many DMs from #ksistersfam on when we are bringing baby and kids skincare and sorry it took so long to bring in! It was hard to find the RIGHT ONE~
I sampled quite a few brands since Yeonsoo & Jooha were younger but never really found a brand that I was satisfied with. Until recently, I saw that many mommies on Momsholic (a popular KR forum for mommies to share reviews & recommendations) were recommending 2 brands - one of which is Botanical Therapy. Since Yeonsoo and Jooha are older now, our new mom, Stephanie from #teamksisters who just had a newborn tested and reviewed these baby skincare brands on which was most effective.
WHAT TO CONSIDER FOR BABY CREAM?
There are so many baby creams in the market, our criteria were the main concerns many parents have:
*Methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isopropyl paraben, isobutyl paraben, p-hydroxybenzoic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol
WHY BOTANICAL THERAPY'S MOISTURE THERAPY BABY CREAM?
And Botanical Therapy Baby Cream passed all the criteria above! Stefanie also noticed that her baby's skin rashes and redness greatly reduced after 4 days of application after using the baby cream and lotion (see video above!)
You can see after 3-4 hours the redness and bump subsided! She applied Baby Cream on the affected areas (lotion on entire body), and noticed it is actually very moisturising. To Stephanie, that is a good cream if it can help the redness to subside fast!
We also really like Botanical Therapy because it is a brainchild of a company that specialises in baby skincare, not adult skincare! So when we reviewed their lineup and formulas, we knew the brand has a deep understanding about baby skin and its behaviour. Plus, Botanical Therapy also brings in products such as kids conditioner as well as individual shampoo and body wash (instead of your usual 2-in-1!), which are not commonly found in other brands and are so rare! The Kids line will be launching in Sept together with their kids suncare and cleansing water which are very well-loved by KR moms too!
Consumer Testers Review
This rich cream soothes and protects baby’s delicate skin from harsh environmental irritants by creating a safe and natural moisture barrier for it function optimally. Since it is formulated without additional dyes and fragrances, it is also ideal for babies (yes, newborns included) with sensitive skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and other skin sensitivities. Plus, it can be used on toddlers above the age of 3 years old who are prone to such skin concerns.
- Texture: While most creams feel tacky on the skin post-application, this does not. It has a fast-absorbing formula that feels comfortable on the skin once applied although it has a slightly thicker consistency. Its rich consistency is meant to deeply nourish, moisturise and treat sensitive skin and dryness. Therefore, it can be applied on specific areas of concern or on the entire body.
- Ingredients: It is enriched with superior ingredients to effectively lock in moisture and target specific skin concerns.
- Hydrogen Water (no, not your ordinary water): Aids in soothing, calming and relieving the skin from itch, inflammation, and dryness. Hydrogen Water is also known to balance the pH levels of the skin. This is of utmost importance as once the skin's pH levels have been rebalanced to one that is optimum, it is better able to function and work more effectively in defending itself against any external aggressors and irritants. Overtime, skin is more resilient and healthier.
- Ceramide Complex: Calms itch and irritation while locking in and retaining moisture for smooth, suppler skin.
- Shea Butter, Macadamia seed oil and beeswax: Help to deliver intense and long-lasting moisture.
2 EASY STEPS TO FOLLOW
Botanical Therapy believes in 2 key steps to maintain and ensure smooth, supple and soft skin. To do so, the brand has a Cleansing and Moisture Therapy line to help achieve healthier skin.
TIPS ON USING THE BOTANICAL THERAPY PRODUCTS
Botanical Therapy Texture Comparison Chart
Q1: Are all ingredients safe?
A1: Yes all Botanical Therapy products do not use any harsh chemicals, only natural ingredients safe and gentle enough for newborn babies.
Q2: What does the shampoo smell like?
A2: Unscented, and thus suitable for newborn babies
Q3: What is the suitable age range to use?
A3: Ages 0-3, older kids experiencing sensitive skin may use the baby skincare range as well.
Q4: Suitable for which skin types?
A4: All skin types, including eczema skin.
Water, Caprilic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Macadamia Seed Oil, Mistletoe Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Lactobacillus/Soy Fermented Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Betaine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Hydorgenated Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Beeswax, Linoleic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 (II), Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Octyl Dodecanol, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiable, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/ Vine Extract, Tocopherol, Carbomer
Expiry Date: 16 Feb 2024
Made in Korea.