Ceramine Aqua Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water Pack (10 Sheets)
SINGAPORE ONLY SALE ITEM. No international delivery!
- Ceramine Aqua Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water Pack is suitable for all skin types. Recommended for those looking for a moisturising mask.
- Suitable for day/night use.
- 1 box contains 10 sheets.
Derma Concentrate Balm Sachet will be given with every purchase of Ceramine Aqua Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water Pack.
Derma Concentrate Balm Sachet
Regulates and suppresses excessive sebum production while soothing inflammation.
- Gently smoothens any visible pores and helps maintain moisture within the skin.
- Effects: Skin cell Renewal, Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Calming
- How to use: Apply to areas where there is a lot of oil and sebum, for instance, your nose or U-zone area.
- When to use: Apply the balm first and use the Aqua Water Pack to achieve better results!
Ceramine Aqua Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water Pack
This aqua soothing mask pack is dedicated to provide intense levels of moisture for your skin with its key ingredients, Ceramide, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf and Sodium Hyaluronate, leaving skin hydrated and glowing.
Skin-friendly, hypoallergenic and emergency skin soothing mask pack with high concentration of cypress extract (not crypress water!) in vegetable sheets!
Features & Details
1. Provides instant Soothing and Hydration
- Phytoncide in the cypress tree soothes the skin
- Jojoba Oil and Ceramide helps to keep the skin clear and transparent
2. Natural Plant Sheet, which is skin friendly and adhesive to the skin
3. Highly concentrated Cypressant Extract Essence formulated for hydration and skin soothing through skin cell regeneration
4. EWG All Green Grade Certified Natural Ingredients
5. Highly recommended and designed to calm and cool the irritated skin condition for all ages and skin types
6. It effectively absorbs the active ingredients into the skin with great skin adhesion.
7. Your moisture barrier solution for urgent skin soothing and soft skin texture!
Ceramine products are healthy products manufactured with EWG Grade “Safety Grade”. You can use them confidently without worrying about the ingredients in the formula.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prep your skin with a toner.
- Place the mask on your face and remove after 15-20 minutes.
- Lightly tap the remaining essence onto your skin for absorption.
Is it suitable for all skin types?
This product is designed to calm and cool the irritated skin condition for all ages and types of skin. Please kindly refer to the full ingredients list and check with your dermatologist before purchasing or using if your skin is sensitive.
Is this aqua water pack safe for pregnant or breastfeeding ladies' usage?
This product is safe for both pregnant and breastfeeding ladies’ usage as it does not contain any synthetic cleaning component. However, since it is a sensitive period, we recommend you to check the ingredients list and consult your doctor or gynaecologist before purchase or usage.
How often should I use the aqua water pack?
You can use it daily for your day or night skincare routine.
Ingredients List: Purified Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Allantoin, Tromethamine, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose , Disodium EDTA, Ceramide NP, Glycosphingolipids, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
Precautions for use:
- It is recommended for you to visit or consult a dermatologist/specialist to seek professional advice before purchasing or usage.
- Should the area (that has been applied with product) have abnormal effects or side effects such as red spots, swelling or itching due to direct sunlight, please stop using the product and consult a doctor immediately.
- Refrain from applying product on open wounds or injured areas.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Expiry Date: 3 January 2024