Ceramine Everlasting Tone Up Mist
Everlasting Tone Up Mist (60ml)
Everlasting water and mineral water* are the main ingredients that help to calm the skin down with anti-inflammatory and calming properties in this outstanding mist. Everlasting water is taken from natural herbs and mineral water has strong moisturising properties. The mist is made of natural ingredients and for those with combination or oily skin, the mist can be used as a toner as well.
(*Ceramine mist uses purified water in the mineral water.)
Features & Details
1. Alternative of Toner - It can be used as an alternative of toner to moisturise the skin for oily and combination skin type
2. Rapid Hydration - Immediate hydration, revitalisation, and skin calming
3. Incomparable to regular mist - Ideal for those who have experienced dry skin after using the regular mist
4. All EWG Green Grade - Natural Ingredients from highly concentrated ‘Everlasting Flower’ extract
If the mist does not come out on first use, press the pump all the way down once. The lock will be released and the mist will start to come out.
- All the ingredients in the Ceramine mist are rated green and safe for use, it is also safe for pregnant women.
Ingredients List: Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water, Purified Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trehalose, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Ceteth-10, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil.
Expiry: 7 July 2022
Q1. Is this product suitable for people with sensitive skin?
This product has been tested for skin irritation and is certified safe for people with sensitive skin. The degree of sensitivity can vary for individuals. If your skin is extremely sensitive, kindly refer to the full ingredients list and check with your dermatologist before placing an order.
Q2. Is this product safe for pregnant & breastfeeding ladies?
Yes. However, since it is a sensitive period, we strongly advise you to check with your gynaecologist to be extra careful.