COMMONLABS Triple Vita Balancing Mask
ABOUT COMMONLABS TRIPLE VITA BALANCING MASK
COMMONLABS Triple Vita Balancing Mask contains triple vitamin nutrition (Vitamin B, C & E) that helps to restore skin condition that is fatigued from external factors. Honey Extract (10,000ppm) and 6 layers of Hyaluronic Acid boost up hydration level. A vitamin boost mask that creates moist, supple, dewy skin.
Triple Vita Balancing Mask is a daily essence mask made with 100% pure cotton lattice structure waffle sheet that has excellent moisture retention and delivers 3 kinds of vitamin nutrition (Vitamin B, C & E) & moisture to the skin effectively.
It also contains Honey Extract (10,000ppm) & 6-layer Hyaluronic Acid to deeply moisturise skin and minimise moisture loss while maintaining healthy & elastic skin.
- Manuka Honey Extract (10,000ppm): Prevents dryness and revitalises the skin, making it healthy & vital
- Vitamin B, C & E: Nourishes tired skin, moisturise, improve skin elasticity, brighten skin
- 6-layer Hyaluronic Acid: Keeps skin moisturised by filling skin tightly and minimising moisture loss
- Botanical moisturising ingredients: Rosehip Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil & Vitamin Fruit Extract prevent skin aging and maintain skin moisture to revitalise skin
Triple Vita Balancing Mask's lattice structure waffle sheet is made of light cotton material with excellent skin breathability and moisture retention to effectively deliver active ingredients into the skin.
- Lattice structure waffle sheet: Excellent skin breathability & moisture retention
- 100% organic sheet: Skin breathability & adhesion, providing a comfortable feeling on the skin
- OEKO-TEX grade 1 yarn: Can be used safely without irritating the skin
Triple Vita Balancing Mask also contains 6-layer Hyaluronic Acid with various molecular weights to deeply fill the skin of moisture & minimise moisture loss to maintain moist skin.
- Broccoli Extract: Protects skin from aging and promotes resilient skin
- Vitamin Tree Fruit Extract: Soothes tired & sensitive skin and brightens it
- Port Marigold Flower Extract: Prevents aging, soothes & relaxes skin, protects from harmful external environment
- Rosehip Oil: Revitalises skin, makes it clear & radiant by preventing pigmentation and maintaining moisture & sebum production
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Prevents moisture evaporation and forms a protective film to maintain healthy skin
Triple Vita Balancing Mask is...
- EWG Green graded with clean ingredients
- Non-irritation certified in skin irritation test
- Made of OEKO-TEX class 1 yarn
- LOHAS certified 100% cotton sheet
Triple Vita Balancing Mask contains:
- Vitamin B (Panthenol): When absorbed into the skin, it becomes Vitamin B5, attracts moisture to the skin and prevents moisture evaporation to maintain oil & water balance
- Vitamin C (Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether): A Vitamin C derivative involved in melanin production to cleanse & brighten skin, improve blemishes, revitalize skin & vitality
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): Prevents skin aging by removing reactive oxygen species due to excellence for antioxidant effects and by protecting skin immunity from external stress
Triple Vita Balancing Mask has a slightly viscous essence formulation that delivers moist nutrients that will not dry out for a long time, and has a non-sticky finish after use.
To ensure longer shelf life and delay the oxidation of Vitamin C products, please store this product in the refrigerator.
*Due to the presence of Vitamin C in this product, we recommend the user to do a patch test on the back of the hand or on the neck. Please do not use the product on the face if irritation/redness/discomfort is felt.
Q1. Is this product suitable for people with sensitive skin?
A1. This product has been tested for skin irritation and is certified safe for people with sensitive skin. The degree of sensitivity can vary for individuals. If your skin is extremely sensitive, kindly refer to the full ingredients list and check with your dermatologist before placing an order.
Q2. Is this product safe for pregnant & breastfeeding ladies?
A2. Yes. However, since it is a sensitive period, we strongly advise you to check with your gynaecologist to be extra careful.
Ingredients: Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Honey Extract (10,000ppm), 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Arginine, Carbomer, Betaine, Propolis Extract (1,000ppm), Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol (50ppm), 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (50ppm), Tocopherol (50ppm), t-Butyl Alcohol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Squalene, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esthers, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.
Expiry Date: 17 June 2024