YOU CAN CHECK DELIVERY SCHEDULE HERE : LINK
|31 AUG - 03 SEP
||04 - 15 SEP
Introducing our latest line of lashes - My Lashes But Better.
Unlock the power of beauty at its most natural with My Lashes But Better. This new range of lashes boasts a series of hyper-natural lash extensions that will blend seamlessly into your existing features.
My Lashes But Better range of lashes are lightweight, reusable up to 25 times, and come with a soft comfort band that is gentle on the skin. If you appreciate a refined I-woke-up-like-this look, step onto this side of the room and have fun dressing your eyes up lightly.
Our MLBB Everyday Range has you covered for daily wear, and our MLBB Dinner Range for when it's time to take it up a notch! A must-have to attach the lashes to your lash line is the Lash Adhesive Pen, and (an optional but highly recommended) Beauty Tweezer will make it more accurate for you to position the lashes and nail your 'My Lashes But Better' look.
To glam on or keep it tastefully natural - it's all up to you, gorgeous!
Dinner Fancy Specifications:
Eyelash width: 26mm (inner and outer corners can be trimmed by 1-1.5mm)
Material: Cotton band with plant fibre bionic lashes
***Please check your lashes within the week of receiving.***
Warranty on manufacturer's defects: 1 week
Dos & don'ts:
- Trim the sides of the lashes to fit your eye, if necessary
- Always store lashes back in the casing provided
- Store lashes in a cool, dry place
Remember, practice makes perfect!
Shop MLBB Everyday Range >
Shop MLBB Dinner Range >
- Super lightweight
- Up to 25 uses
Directions for use:
- Line your upper lash line with our Lash Adhesive Pen
- Position the false lashes lightly on your lash line where the adhesive liner was drawn
- Reposition the sides if you need to create a nice curve that follows your lash line
- Once you are satisfied with your lash placement, press the false lashes down more fully to secure its position on the adhesive liner
- Use a cotton bud soaked in a gentle make up remover to slowly pull false lash from the outer corner of the eye while rolling the cotton bud under it
- After removing the false lashes, continue to use a makeup remover to clean the adhesive liner off from your lash line
- Should you need to clean the false lashes, please do so only with water, and leave to air dry. The lash bands are very delicate, so do treat with care
- Store the false lashes back in its original casing to preserve its shape and keep them clean
Tag us on Instagram!
@nodspark #MLBB #MyLashesButBetter #CelebrateYourEverydayBeauty