Double Mozzarella Cheese Corn Dog
Please note that this product is not available for Pre-order.
Delivery time frame is 5-10 working days.
PLEASE KINDLY TAKE NOTE OF THE BELOW POINTERS:
- Ksisters will send you a SMS a few days prior to delivery. kindly check your SMS inbox if you require rescheduling. Please reply within the stipulated time via our Google Form to ensure smooth delivery.
- Please take note that this product will be packed & dispatched by a 3rd party courier. Orders cannot be consolidated and will be dispatched separately.
- Due to time sensitivity of frozen food, please kindly note that the delivery man is unable to leave your parcel at your doorstep/riser.
- Please kindly ensure that there is someone available to receive the food items otherwise it will constitute as a failed delivery.
- Another reminder SMS will be sent one day prior to the delivery. No rescheduling & change of time on the day of delivery is allowed.
- If there is a failure in delivery attempt, there will be charges for redelivery (subjected to varied rates).
- No cancellation and refund is allowed for any failed delivery.
Kindly note that Double Mozzarella Cheese Hot Dog is NOT halal certified, vegetarian friendly, vegan friendly or keto friendly.
- 1 packet is 450g and contains 5 pieces of corn dogs.
New Year! NEW FOOD! 🥳
This time, we're thrilled to introduce not only ONE but TWO NEW food items to our #ksistersfam! Just like every other new launches, several rounds of testing or in this case, tasting have been carried out within our team! If you ain't a fan of spicy food like tteokbokki, let us help satisfy your Korean street snacks cravings with Double Mozzarella Cheese Hot Dog! 🧀
분식; 粉食 (Bunsik), which is also known as flour based food, refers to inexpensive and affordable Korean dishes that can be easily found along the street food districts or snack restaurants in Korea. If you're a fan of Korea's street food, you should have eaten before ramyeon, tteokbokki, corndog, gimbap and many more! It's a must to walk down the streets of Myeongdong or any parts of Seoul to get that street food fix!
What is Cheese Hot Dog?
Original Photo by sasazawa
(핫도그): Hot dog
While there's so many Korean street foods to talk about, corn dog is definitely one that you just can't miss out! Usually, going by the name of "hot dog" in the Korean language, Korean "hotdog" is usually wrapped with a chewy dough and deep-fried before being lightly coated in sugar. Then, you can finish it by adding condiments of your own choice.
In Korea, "hotdogs" are a tad different from those you find in places like New York, Seattle, Michigan where the sausage is stuffed in a bun with various ingredients and condiments. Korean hotdog also makes use of incorporating different ingredients, and that even includes taking out the sausage completely.
Korean hotdog also resembles more of a corn dog but it's definitely still so much more than one. Other than its dough, it can also be wrapped with cheese within and covered in breadcrumbs before being deep fried for that crispy goodness!
Jungmin's Note: Why Cheese Hot Dog?
I always thrive to hand-pick food that are not only delicious, but they can also be easily prepared in the comforts of #ksistersfam homes! With various travel restrictions, I wanted to make this childhood food readily available in Singapore for everyone to try it by bringing it from Korea to Singapore instead.
I gotta admit that there's too many childhood foods in Korea that I miss and corn dog is no doubt one of them too! While the ones I eat since young were french fry covered corndog, I'm definitely loving this styled of corn dog too! Trust me, you'll just keep eating! Writing this really makes me reminisce about my childhood, while I eat them to fend off my after school hunger!
About Double Mozzarella Cheese Hot Dog
If you're an avid lover of cheese, your experience with our Double Mozzarella Cheese Hot Dog will definitely leave you more than satisfied! Generously filled with 33% Mozzarella Cheese, that explains its chewiness and how it certainly lives up to its name~
We are loving how the sweetness of the corn batter complements the savoury, chewy Mozzarella Cheese! Its crispy exterior and soft interior provides a pleasant medley of textures, which is sure to satisfy your Korean street snacks craving!
While corndogs are great to be eaten just as they are, if you're a fan of spicing up your food, we'll recommend you to dip or drizzle them with some chilli, mustard sauce or any sauce of your preference!
Indulge in these drool-inducing corndogs now~
How to cook
- Remove all the package.
- Place 1 or 2 corndog on a microwave-safe dish and microwave without a wrap or cover on it (refer to the time below) for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cool it down for 1 to 2 minutes after cooking to enjoy a more crispy texture.
- *Cooking time may vary depending on the microwave oven manufacturer and output.
- If the product is cold, cook for another 10 to 20 seconds.
|Microwave Oven Output||700W (Home use)||1000W (Business use)|
|When 1 piece is cooked||About 1 min 10 sec||About 1 min|
|When 2 pieces are cooked||
About 2 mins
||About 1 min 40 sec|
|When 3 pieces are cooked||About 2 mins 50 sec||About 2 mins 30 sec|
When cooking with a microwave, toaster or oven, after thawing the corndogs,
MICROWAVE: Heat on HIGH for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- TOASTER / OVEN: Place the corn dogs on a baking sheet or tray in a preheated 180-200°C for about 15-20 minutes, or until heated through.
Consumption Method and Warnings:
- Air-fryer Recipe: After thawing in the microwave, place the corndog in an air fryer and cook at 180 degrees for about 6 minutes (per piece).
- When cooking only with an air-fryer, remove the frozen hot dog packaging material completely and cook for about 12 minutes (per piece) at 180 degrees.
Store in the freezer (below -18°C). Please do not refreeze after thawing.
Q1. Is there a suitable age for consumption of this product?
There is no recommended age range for consumption. It is suitable for consumption as long as the individual is able to chew and swallow the food accordingly.
Q2. Can pregnant or breastfeeding ladies consume this product?
This product is suitable for both pregnant and breastfeeding ladies’ consumption. However, since it is a sensitive period, we recommend you to check the ingredients list and consult your doctor or gynaecologist before purchase or consumption.
Q3. Can individuals with diabetes consume this product?
As there are different types and stages for diabetes, we recommend you to check the nutrition chart as well as ingredients list and consult your doctor before purchase or consumption.
Q4. What is the shelf life of the product?
12 months, without opening.
Q5. Does this product contain gelatin?
This product does not contain gelatin.
Note: This product has been produced in a facility that also uses buckwheat, peanut, mackerel, crab, shrimp, peach, tomato, walnut, chicken, pork, beef, squid, shellfish (including oyster, abalone mussel), pine nut, sulphurous acid.
* Allergy-causing substances: soybean, wheat, egg, milk.
Hotdog Mix: Wheat Flour (Wheat: Australia, USA, Canada), White Sugar, Mixed Formulation (Modified Tapioca Starch, Flour), Leavening Agent (Gluconolacctone, Sodium Bicarbonate), Refined Salt [Korea]), Mozzarella String Cheese (Mozzarella Cheese [Australia, USA, Germany, etc.], Modified Starch, Refined Salt [Korea], Acidity Regulator [Sodium Citrate, Sodium Polyphosphate, Sodium Phosphate])
Bread Crumb: Wheat Flour ([Wheat: USA, Australia], Fine Salt [Australia, Korea], Soybean Flour, Mixed Formulation [Yeast, Sorbitan Monoester Alkoxylate, Vitamin C, Corn Starch, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, L-Cystine, Alpha-Amylase]), Vegetable Oil (Soybean, D-Tocopherol), Glair, Sugar
Expiry Date: 25 October 2021