Eiffel Bogenpino Gold Cutlery (3 colours)
9 - 12 SEP
|13 - 24 SEP|
|18 - 22 OCT|
Today's Korean Home Cafe with Ksisters: We're bringing you the up and coming natural mood home lifestyle brand, Cocorobox, which aims to make ‘a space where we can feel the stories of lives’ by adding the unique style to basic and simple items.
Cocorobox started as a fabric brand in Busan back in 2005 and it has subsequently grown into a home lifestyle brand that includes items for kitchen, living, kids and more. It continued to further establish another sister brand of its own, Kamome Kitchen.
Check out the number of cutleries we purchased to choose the BEST for our #ksistersfam!
Eiffel Bogenpino Gold Cutlery updates classic flatware shapes with a warm gold finish, compatible for all kinds of dishes served. Current and elegant, it comes in three modern soft colours, Cream, Olive and Brown along with two different cutlery sets for you to choose from!
- Spoon & Chopsticks Set: Its spoon has a smaller shape as compared to the dinner spoon as it is generally used for Korean (but not limited to) dishes.
- Dinner Spoon, Fork & Knife Set: Its spoon has a larger shape as it is generally used for Western (but not limited to) dishes.
Its 18/10 stainless steel, luxe brushed gold finish helps to reimagine traditional cutlery in a modern metal. Do note that these cutleries are NOT dishwasher-safe.
Spice up your table setting effortlessly with these gold cutleries or complete with Kamome Kitchen Colour Mood Cutlery Set, and you have cutlery for every occasion.
To complete the table, add our cutlery stand and tablet mats.
- Table Mat: Le'enmi Egg Leather Table Mat OR Le'enmi Flower Leather Tablet Mat
- Cutlery Stand: Leenmi Pebble Series Ceramic Mini Plate
Origin: South Korea
Material: 18/10 Stainless Steel, Handle: Polycarbonate
Colours: Cream, Olive and Brown
Knife: L24.3cm x B1.8cm Fork: L22cm x B2.7cm, 23g
- Fork: L22cm x B2.7cm, 29g
- Dinner spoon: L21.2 x B4.5cm, 36g
- Spoon: L21.2cm x B4cm, 32g
- Chopsticks: L23cm x B1cm, 31g
Available Colours: Cream, Olive, Brown
- Remove the moisture with a soft fabric cloth after washing
- Dent or scratches can be made due to friction between products or sharp products.
- DO NOT USE dishwasher or strong scrubs as this may damage the product.
- Kindly wash using a soft sponge scrub and avoid getting in contact with direct fire or have strong heat near the product.
NOTE: Please kind note that due to the nature of 18/10 stainless steel nature, tiny scratches may be found on the cutlery (refer to image below).