- Weight: 7kg
- Available in Canvas and Canvas + Wood only
WHAT IT IS
Korean lifestyle brand, Haily Hills (@hailyhills) is a brand that proposes and sells various interior accessories conceptualised by season based on the work of artist Haily H (@haily.h_). All of Haily Hills' works makes use of natural materials as their motifs.
For example, ‘The Wind’ series (2017), a theme based on the olive tree and wind, ‘The Oasis’ series (2017) on the theme of the desert, ‘The Island’ series (2017) on the theme of waters and palm trees. We hope that art will be friendly and easy to share with the public by sharing works that are always newly introduced by the season, such as ‘Wood’ series (2018)
with wood textures and deformations and ‘Sand Beige’ (2019) series with sand and ore colour motif.
Featuring one of their best-seller designs, Wake a Bird no.18. Wake a Bird contains a message of hope for the healing and resilience of nature that we felt while walking in the forest where the morning begins.
Nature always comforts our lives with tolerance that heals lives and heals itself despite major and minor disasters. I hope that the quiet inner comfort I received from the forest in the morning when the birds wake up in the bright sunlight and spread their leaves will be delivered.
Please kindly note that the place where you hang the painting should not be damp.
- Avoid installing near a window or in a humid place such as a bathroom.
- In humid weather, use a dehumidifier or air conditioner to lower the humidity.
- If there is mould and the frame is made of aluminium, it is recommended to remove the frame, clean the mould inside, dry it completely with a hair dryer, and change the place where the picture is hung.
- However, please understand that once mould is formed, it will leave marks.