IWLT Hydra Balancing Rose Mist
- IWLT Hydra Balancing Rose Mist is suitable for all skin types.
- Suitable for day/night use.
IWLT Hydra Balancing Rose Mist (20ml/60ml)
*Bottle is changed to transparent due to KR customers' requests. There are many regular users of this rose mist. They wanted to check how much is left so that they can plan ahead their next purchase. For me, I use 1 bottle (60ml) in 1 month, because I literally spray everywhere.
My must have item in my handbag. I like to spray after using cushion to create a glowy & dewy look. Some mists have big molecules and oily finish, so when you just sprayed, it looks nice. But later, it only becomes more dry and your skin will become more troubled, because residues and fine dust will stick to those heavy molecules. IWLT Hydra Balancing Rose Mist is very lightweight and moisturising, so you will want to spray a lot throughout the day. I am pretty sure it will become your daily “on the go” item.
Ceramide 3 (protects skin from external stress and keeps the skin moisturised) + Hyaluronic Acid + Pycnogenol (from pine tree, good for healthier skin) is perfect for your dry skin! Moisturising is the no.1 priority for good skin!
- The luxurious scent is from May Rose, which you can only get during May in Grasse, France.
- Enhance your skin’s health with Biomimetic water and Pycnogenol (from pine tree, good for healthier skin).
- Moisturise your dry skin with a light finish
- It is not aerosol type (yay! you can bring to your flight), but still a very fine mist!
HOW TO USE
Wherever and whenever you want, spray onto your face, neck, and back (not too close, at least 20cm away). After spraying, pat well to absorb into your skin. I personally use it
- After washing face and before toning, I spray rose mist in case I feel my skin is dry.
- After make-up, I use it as as finish spray for dewy & glowy look
- During day times, I spray multiples times whenever I feel dry to keep it moisturised. So I finish 1 bottle (60ml) in 1 month.
For those who
- needs immediate moisturising
- works or sleeps in dry environment (whole day AC serviced area)
- has extra oil and sebum release on the skin
- needs speedy recovery from sensitive skin
Ceramide is one of the key ingredients of Corneum. It protects the skin from external stress and prevents moisture evaporation, so it keeps skin moisturised throughout the day.
It is a type of polysaccharide which exists between skin collagen and elastin. It is there to compose natural skin moisturising factors. It maintains moisturised skin and makes dermis elastic and healthy.
Ingredient List: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Carrageenan Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (1,000ppm), Pinus Pumilio Bark Extract, Lactis Lipida, Betaine, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Octyldodeceth-16, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Tromethamine, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Theanine, Glutathione, Carbomer, Alcohol Denat., Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
20ml - 26 Aug 2023
60ml - 23 Jan 2022
Best On The Go product with IWLT Purifying SOS Spot Gel : LINK