IWLT Purifying Balance Soothing Peeling Pad
- Suitable for day/night use, 1-2 times/week.
- 1 Box contains 60 ea.
- It is also suitable to use on trapezius muscle, the heel of your foot, elbow and back to remove dead skin.
- Dead skin removal and skin texture improvement - contains White Willow Bark extract and PHA to help gently remove dead skin and impurities.
- Soothing sensitive skin - Centella Asiatica extract and Madecassoside to help soothe sensitive skin. Also contains Witch Hazel and Mastic Gum to help maintain fresh skin.
- Moisturising effect - Panthenol and Meadowsweet extract helps to moisturise and revitalise the skin.
- Easy Dual Pad - Embossed and Gauze side of pad helps to smoothen skin texture and gently remove dead skin cells.
- Witch Hazel Water - Helps to soothe and control sebum and oil production.
- Apple Fruit Extract - Gently removes dead skin cells and moisturises for healthy looking skin.
Recommended for those who:
- Often have cakey makeup and dead skin cells
- Have trouble with rough skin texture
- Want to remove dead skin cells and manage sebum/oil production at once
- Want to feel smooth skin after cleansing
*This product is safe for both pregnant and breastfeeding ladies usage. However, as it is a sensitive period, we would still recommend you to check with your doctor before purchasing.
Ingredients List: Purified Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Hollyhock Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bergamot Oil, Centella Extract, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Apple Extract, Witch Hazel Water, Meadowsweet Extract, White Willow Bark Extract, Allantoin, Glucose, Caprylyl Glycol, Fructooligosaccharide, Fructose, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Acetylglucosamine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Madecassoside, Maltodextrin, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Caprylic/Capric Tri Glyceride, Mastic Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caffeine, Disodium IDTA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Limonene.
Expiry: 13 July 2023