- Suitable for all skin types
- Skin concerns: Clogged & enlarged pores
- 1 Set (Trial Kit):
- 1 x Pore Zero Mask
- 1 x Pore Zero Bubble Pack (20ml)
- 1 x Pore Zero Ampoule (5ml)
- 1 Sponge
- 1 Box:
- 5 x Pore Zero Mask
- 5 x Pore Zero Bubble Pack (20ml each)
- 5 x Pore Zero Ampoule (5ml each)
- 1 x Sponge
WHAT IT IS
Jung Beauty 2 Step Baby Pore Kit is clinically proven to be non-irritating and reduces pores by 32.9% after 2 weeks. Step 1 Pore Zero Mask + Bubble Pack uses carbonic action to deep cleanse pores, drawing out impurities. Step 2 Pore Zero Ampoule further tightens pores and plumps up skin with ingredients Multi-Peptide Boost and Edelweiss Extract.
SKINCARE TO AVOID USING RIGHT BEFORE & RIGHT AFTER STEP 1 BABY PORE CO2 MASK
- Any products with acids & retinol (e.g. Vitamin C, AHA, BHA, PHA)
- Any exfoliating products (peeling pads, physical or chemical exfoliators)
- Please avoid using Lavien Creaming Toner, COMMONLABS. Vitamin C Range, Lavien Perfect Pore Program, OHIOHOO Re' Juice (Blue Tansy), Puremer Reset Retinol, IWLT Peeling Pad as these products contain exfoliating acids or retinol in them
- If you are using any of the above in your daily skincare routine, you may resume using them the next day after using Pore Zero Mask + Bubble Pack
- If you have any leftover Pore Zero Ampoule, it is ok to incorporate it in your daily skincare routine, and you may use with any acidic or exfoliating products
JUNGMIN'S PORE JOURNEY
When I lived in Korea, I was never concerned with my pores until I came to Singapore! I noticed my pores became bigger and more visible due to humid weather here. I asked many Singaporean friends for any pore-tightening recommendations & that’s when I noticed there were no strong dedicated porecare product or clearly defined solution in the market.
This started my research on finding a defined solution, and I discovered that key ingredients like carbonic acid, peptides are good for pore management. I brought in different deep cleansing + pore tightening products under Ksisters which had great efficacy, but eventually I took a big leap of faith and created my own version because I felt I understand #ksistersfam better, and I can create a product with based on what my customers want, and is also a simplified solution that is clinically-proven effective for everyday, busy women.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PORECARE PRODUCTS?
CONSISTENCY with RIGHT product is important. I realised regular aesthetician visits for CO2 masks can be costly (one visit can cost from $150-200). So when I designed this product, I wanted it to be 1) price point accessible 2) same professional aesthetic experience & results. To ensure that the deep pore cleansing results from the CO2 masks can be prolonged and maximised, I added in a Step 2 Pore Zero Ampoule that helps with cell renewal and boost elastin production to further tighten pores. The whole R&D process was not easy, and I had to do many rounds of sampling & even change manufacturer, starting from scratch again just to get the formulation I was satisfied with!
Do take note that wash-off sponge included in Baby Pore Kit is slightly damp to prevent it from turning dry & hard, which may result in crumbling.
To maximise the effects of Jung Beauty 2 Step Baby Pore Kit, we recommend to use together with CLE Oxygen Foam Cleanser! It will gently yet effectively prep your skin before using Baby Pore Kit.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUREMER RETINOL & JUNG BEAUTY BABY PORE KIT?
- Baby Pore Kit is a skin detox and pore tightening program. It decongest & tightens pores by removing excess sebum, dead skin cells and dirt built-up.
- Retinol DOESN’T EXFOLIATE but works on a more profound level to stimulate cell turnover from the deeper skin layers up (not uppermost layers!). Once absorbed into skin, it is “signalling” living skin cells to make healthier, younger cells - which is by collagen LOVES retinol because it improves collagen stimulation!
- Baby Pore Kit is a professional homecare program with more instant results, but think of Retinol as a long-term regular anti-aging & acne-care step!
HOW TO USE BOTH TOGETHER?
- Avoid using both on the same day as it might cause too much stress on the skin! On days you’re using Step 1 Pore Zero Mask + Bubble Pack, skip retinol cream. Resume retinol cream the following night.