Ksisters x Singapore Lactation Bakes New Mama Breastfeeding Special Set
27 - 30 AUGUST
SLB Lactation Bakes (Cookies/ Cookie Cups): 31 Aug - 4 Sep
Ksisters (Massage Kit): 3 Sep - 11 Sep
*You will receive this Special Set in 2 SEPARATE PARCELS. The massage kit will be send out by Ksisters & to ensure that the baked goods are delivered to you fresh, lactation bakes will be delivered to you by Singapore Lactation Bake.
YOU CAN CHECK PREORDER DELIVERY STATUS HERE : LINK
New Mama Breastfeeding Special Set is specially curated in collaboration with Singapore Lactaction Bakes and consists of:
1. Postpartum Breastfeeding Massage Kit by Ksisters:
- Lavien Ceramic Plate & Lavien Natural Firming Oil (50ml)
2. Lactaction Bakes by Singapore Lactation Bakes (SLB):
- Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nut Lactation Cookies (500g)
- Cranberries Lactation Cookies (500g)
- 1 box of Mix Flavour Milk Drunk Mini Cookie Cup (3pcs of Nutella & 3pcs of Chocolate Malt Flavour)
A must-have gift for your galpal who just become a mom, or a perfect self-care gift for yourself!
Experiencing Breast Engorgement or Milk Won't Pump Out?
This special set is curated specially for new mamas starting out or are already on their breastfeeding journey! The yummy lactation cookies are packed with delicious galactagogue ingredients, that not only will it chase ur blues away but also boost your milk supply at the same time!
We also know that breast engorgement and sore breasts after breastfeeding occurs often, and the breastfeeding massage kit aims to target and prevent these issues + the firming oil that comes in the massage duo also helps to firm and prevent sagging skin around the bust!
WHY YOU NEED THE POSTPARTUM BREASTFEEDING MASSAGE KIT
My milk won’t flow! When an area of the breast is severely engorged, it can prevent everything behind it from flowing forward, much like a traffic jam! A gentle breast massage can really help to get milk flowing and prepare the breasts to release milk, thus relieving and also preventing engorgement in the future!
Breast massage should not be painful - but we know that hand massaging can be uncomfortable and painful overtime. Exactly why we curated our postpartum breastfeeding massaging kit to help give your hands a break while providing better stimulation and compression.
WHAT’S UNIQUE ABOUT THIS MASSAGE KIT?
USING GUASHA MASSAGE METHOD FOR MORE EFFECTIVE BREAST MASSAGE
Trust us when we say there are a ton of different massage tools in the market but what makes this so special and even suitable for breastfeeding mums? Firstly, this massage plate has been
- Different angles to cater to massaging on different parts of the chest - includes protruding pressure points to stimulate blood and milk circulation. (SPECIALLY DESIGNED BY LAVIEN!)
- Handmade High Quality Ceramic - Made in a kiln of high temperatures & handmade from the beginning to the end of the process.
- Gua Sha Technique - used together with Natural Firming Oil, in short or long strokes to stimulate the breast tissue's micro-circulation, which helps unclog and increase blood and milk flow.
- Comfortable grip and lightweight
- Because it is uniquely shaped with different angles, you can also use it for massaging and contouring other body and facial features!
HOW WAS THE CERAMIC PLATE MADE?
LAVIEN NATURAL FIRMING OIL - SKIN AROUND THE BUST REQUIRES VERY SPECIAL CARE!
Many new moms worry about sagging breast during and after pregnancy. Besides wearing the right bra, using the correct skincare around the bust is very important to keeping skin firm and loss of elasticity!
- Powered by 4 plant-based oils to enable skin elasticity, wrinkle care and hydration
- Luxurious scent for a more relaxing guasha experience
- No greasy feeling after-application
- No harmful chemical ingredients, compound ingredients, preservatives, paraben or artificial perfumes
- Can also be applied to face and other parts of body
Firming Oil Key Ingredients:
- Jojoba Oil: anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce any redness caused
- Sacha Inchi Oil: Enable skin elasticity and wrinkle care
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Other than brightening and providing glow to your skin, it also helps to exfoliate the skin, encouraging it to retain moisture. It is also used as a revitalising salve that soothes and prevents acne, inflammation and dryness.
- Avocado Oil: For skin calming, hydration and nutrition. Contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients, which helps nourish and moisturise your skin.
- Ceramide - Skin Protection. Creating a barrier to prevent permeability, Ceramide locks moisture into your skin to prevent dryness and irritation.
Q: When is the best time to use the Breastfeeding Massage Kit?
- Before breastfeeding, or before expressing your milk
- When breasts feel sore
- When breasts are engorged
Yes, you may refer to the below as a guide on facial and body contouring:
CAUTION IN USE AND STORAGE
Lavien Ceramic Massage Plate
- Do not use for other purposes other than massaging.
- Do not massage with the back surface of the product.
- Do not apply too much force while using it.
- Adjust the given force well. If you use it too hard, the product can harm or damage your skin.
- Store it away from children, toddlers, and infants.
- Do not throw the product to others. Be careful not to shock or damage the product.
- Be careful not to expose the product to heat (direct heat), firearm, chemicals, direct sunlight, and falling.
- Do not use if the product is damaged.
- Stop using the product if your skin is damaged or if you feel any discomfort.
Lavien Natural Firming Oil
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Do not use on wounded areas or areas with scars.
- Do not put the product around your eyes.
- Store away from direct sunlight. Store away from children.
Ingredient List (Lavien Natural Firming Oil): Apricot Oil (Prunus Armeniaca), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Sachainchi Oil (Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil), Pueraria Oil (Pueraria Mirifica), Phytosqualane, Ceramide 3, Vitamin E, Adenosine, Lavender Oil, Orange Sweet Oil, Geranium Oil.
Expiry Date (Lavien Natural Firming Oil): 3 months after opening
Dark Chocolate Chips Lactation Cookies (500g)
Packed with delicious galactagogue ingredients, it will not only chase ur blues away but also boost your milk supply at the same time
Chocolate is one of the super food with tremendous antioxidant potential - which may include lowering cholesterol levels, preventing cognitive decline ,reducing the risk of cardiovascular problems, weight loss, reduce stress. Oats is added as it is a good source of iron. It is known that maternal anemia/low iron levels can result in a decreased milk supply, so it makes sense that eating something high in iron might increase milk supply in some women.
Cranberries Lactation Cookies (500g)
Our top favourite!
As far as healthy foods go, cranberries are at the top of the list due to their high nutrient and antioxidant content and are often referred to as a “super food.” Not to mention, half a cup of cranberries contains only 25 calories! The possible health benefits of consuming cranberries include lowered risk of urinary tract infections, prevention of certain types of cancer, improved immune function, decreased blood pressure and more.
Mix Flavour Milk Drunk Mini Cookie Cup (3pcs Nutella & 3pcs Chocolate Malt)Delicious galactagogue packed cookies cup.
Goodness mainly made from
organic flour, unsalted butter , brown sugar , organic flaxseed meal, pasteurised egg, top quality vanilla extract, organic brewers yeast, himalayan salt, nutella, Malt Chocolate.
Expiry DatesDark Chocolate Macadamia Nut Lactation Cookies - Consume within 1 month after opening. Store in cool, shady place (need not store in fridge)
Cranberries Macadamia Nut Lactation Cookies - Consume within 1 month after opening. Store in cool, shady place (need not store in fridge)
Mix Flavour Milk Drunk Mini Cookie Cup - Consume within 1 week after opening. Store in cool, shady place (need not store in fridge).