Lavien Carni-V Ampoule (Blue) / Rejuve Skin Roller
- Lavien Skin Roller and Carni-V Ampoule come in separate boxes.
- 1 box Ampoule - 2ml x 5 each
WHY DO I NEED AN AMPOULE IN MY SKINCARE ROUTINE?
Ampoules are termed at the "treatment" step in our skincare routines. Typically filled with key active ingredients, ampoules aim to treat specific skin concerns like wrinkles, smile lines, pores, dark spots and are relatively richer than other skincare products.
Ampoules are also closely related to serums, which are lightweight formulas packed with nourishing ingredients. However, the key differences would be ampoules containing a greater dose of the active ingredients and are meant to impart results in a shorter period of time.
While also highly concentrated in active ingredients, ampoules usually contain lesser percentage of preservatives, which explains why they should be used up quickly to ensure the freshness of the ingredients. Turn to the usage of an ampoule, should your skin require a quick shot of nourishment!
ABOUT LAVIEN CARNI-V AMPOULE (BLUE)
- Lavien Carni-V Ampoule is recommended for dull and ageing skin.
- Blue Ampoule and Skin Roller are suitable for night usage and they should be used together once a week (Both are a one time use product).
- Please use the whole bottle of ampoule immediately upon opening. If unfinished, please keep it refrigerated. You must use the refrigerated ampoule within a week after opening.
This detoxifying and anti-aging ampoule aims to achieve improved Skin Elasticity and Collagen Stimulation.
With Carnitine, it helps to remove leftover MMPs (Matrix Metallopeptidases), which are enzymes activated by UV exposure or inflammation. MMPs also contribute to the breakdown of collagen while inhibiting new collagen formation.
After the removal process is completed, Copper Tripeptide and other ingredients work together for skin tissue restoration. As such, these key ingredients work together to help you achieve a sharper and more defined face shape naturally.
Carnitine - Carnitine plays a critical role in energy production. It transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be "burned" to produce energy. It also transports the toxic compounds out of this cellular organelle to prevent their accumulation. For ageing skin, Carnitine may be involved because its concentration in tissues declines with age and thereby reduces the integrity of the mitochondrial membrane.
- Copper Tripeptide - Copper Tripeptides have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and can promote wound healing, collagen stimulation and attraction of immune cells. The level of Tripeptides naturally occurring in the body reduces with age and it is mainly used as an anti-ageing ingredient in skincare. By increasing collagen production, Copper Tripeptide can improve skin firmness, elasticity and plumpness, whilst its wound-healing properties make it a great treatment for scarring and wrinkles.
HOW TO USE
RECOMMENDED FOR THESE CONDITIONS:
- Dull skin
- Skin that has slow absorption of skincare products
- Skin that needs moisture
- Ageing skin
Ingredients List: Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Purified Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Chloride, Carnitine, Walnut Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Betula Alba Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1.
Expiry Date: 14 January 2023
Lavien Rejuve Skin Roller
- Lavien Skin Roller should be used together with Lavien Carni-V Ampoule.
- Roll until Ampoule is entirely absorbed and no prickling sensation from the roller.
- 1 Box Skin Roller - 1 Handle & 5 Roller Heads
With its dual purposes, Lavien Rejuve Skin Roller helps the ampoule to better absorb into deeper skin tissues. Simultaneously, the melting needles in the roller also contain active ingredients (Hyaluronic Acid, Peptide Solutions and Madecassoside) that melt deep into the skin surface to further reduce appearance of lines as well as increasing skin elasticity and tissue firmness.
ABOUT LAVIEN REJUVE SKIN ROLLER
- Made up of 3000 micro needles that are distributed evenly on a single roller.
- Needles are 0.25mm. The fine micro needles form temporary micro holes in the skin to enable better absorbency from the ampoule.
- It is NOT made out of metal! It is a melting needle chip that contains Hyaluronic Acid, Peptide Solution and Madecassoside which will be absorbed into the skin as well when rolling.
- Each roller head is individually packaged and has been sterilised.
HOW TO USE
RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE WITH THESE CONCERNS:
- Skin that has trouble absorbing skincare products even after exfoliation
- Skin that lacks elasticity
- People who have rough skin texture
- People who have prominent pores
- People who are looking for easy home skincare management
Expiry Date: 25 December 2022
*Both products are safe for both pregnant and breastfeeding ladies' usage. However, we would still recommend you to check with your doctor before purchasing.
*Best to use Lavien Carni-V Ampoule with Lavien Rejuve Skin Roller.
CONSUMER TESTERS' REVIEWS
SWIPE LEFT TO CHECK OUT THEIR REVIEWS NOW!