Lavien Firming Lift Eye Cream (Renewed Packaging)
- Lavien Eye Cream targets wrinkles, lifting, brightening and reducing puffiness around eyes.
- 1 tube is 15ml and can last for about 4 weeks if used daily. However, it may differ based on individuals' usage frequency.
- Day: Toner > Ampoule > Eye care > Moisturiser > Sunblock
- Night: Toner > Eye Patch (1-2x weekly Intensive Treatment) > Eye Cream > Moisturiser
Importance of Eye Cream
Why do korean ladies never look tired? It's not because they get more than 7-8 hours of sleep daily, but they take eye care very seriously! Being religious with your eye care routine can minimise the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, and prevent new ones from forming!
- Skin around our eyes tend to show first signs of aging because it is more fragile & prone to dryness (it loses moisture 50% faster than rest of the skin!)
- Constant eye movement like squinting and rubbing our eyes also speed up appearance of lines and wrinkles
ABOUT LAVIEN FIRMING LIFT EYE CREAM
WHAT'S IN RENEWED VERSION?
- 15ml size for more affordable option
- Applicator redesigned to smartly fit eye contours
- Cooling ceramic applicator to depuff eyes (no vibrating feature)
- Applicator pumps out perfect amount of product
- No formula change
The eye cream is smartly designed with a cooling ceramic applicator tip which fits the contours of the eyes.
The cooling effect ceramic application helps your skin to absorb the cream better, and also depuffs eye bags. They also tighten your skin around the eyes using the aqua gel tightener formula strategy.
This lightweight gel eye cream is also designed where you can apply and massage at the same time! There is not a need to use your hands! With that, the eye cream acts as a Brightening, Wrinkle reducing double-action product!
Aqua Gel Tightener Strategy
- Made suitable for skin around the eyes!
- Moisturises with usage
- Tightening effects can be felt!
- Vibrating applicator maximises these effects!
Does not irritate SENSITIVE SKIN
- Light texture
- Does not contain harmful ingredients
- All ingredients EWG Grade
- Colourless and Fragrance free
Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract
- Pumpkin extract instead of purified water (base water) is used in its formula.
- It contains Beta Carotene, Vitamin C, E and other good elements for the skin.
- No boiling is used to minimise and prevent the destruction of large amounts of Pumpkin's vitamins and nutrients.
- Cold decoction method (at low temperatures) is used for its extraction so that the nutrients remain the same.
- Even though the material is light, it is moist at the same time, so that it can be used by people with milium.
Nano Emulsion Aqua Ceramide (Nano emulsion method helps the ceramide spread) and Trehalose (also known as resurrection plant, protects moisture at all times) are used for skin moisture and barrier care.
Collagen, Lifting Peptide (patented) and Volufiline are used for tightening and lifting.
Bifida, Lactobacillus, Lactococcus and Saccharomyces act as probiotics for the skin.
HOW TO USE
Glycerin, Purified Water, 1,2- Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diglycerin, Niacinamide, Caprylyl Methicone, Pentylene Glycol, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Chlorella, Vulgaris Extract, Camu Camu Extract, Bifida Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Collagen Extract, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Hydrogenated Polidecene, C12-14 Isoparaffin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium, Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Glucose, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Tromethamine, Fructolygosaccharide, Fructose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Trehalose, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Adenosine, Ethylhexglycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA.
Expiry Date: 13 July 2024