Lavien Gua Sha Ceramic Massage Plate
FACE AND BODY CARE SEQUENCE
Check out Lavien Massage Routine with Natural Firming Oil
WHAT IS GUA SHA?
Gua sha, also known as "coining", is a natural, alternative therapy that is derived from traditional East Asian and Chinese medicine. This ancient healing technique involves scraping your skin with a massage tool to relax stiff muscles and improve circulation.
In gua sha, the therapist scrapes your skin with short or long strokes to stimulate the soft tissue's micro-circulation, which helps increase blood flow. The therapist also applies massage oil to your skin, and then uses the tool to repeatedly scrape your skin in a downward motion. Guasha is generally performed on a person’s back, buttocks, neck, arms, and legs.
WHY GUA SHA MASSAGE?
Similar to how our bodies may experience stress from our arms and shoulders, our face also experience so, typically like clenched jaws or furrowed brows.
With the use of a Gua Sha massage, it helps to break up fascia, the connective tissue that hugs our muscles but can sometimes interfere with optimal circulation. Furthermore, this massage technique was designed to relieve the tension in our face muscles (not limiting to) and boosting blood circulation.
While treatments at massage parlours may tend to be on the pricier end on a long term basis, a gua sha massage at home is definitely one of the more affordable facial treatments you can purchase. It is also a great remedy for saving costs, time and experiencing facial and body massage in the comfort of your own home.
Gua sha for the face and neck is called the Eastern Botox (or Eastern Facelift) for a reason.
- Firms up your face line/ sagging facial muscles
- Smoothens the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles on your face
- Improves dark circles and bags under the eyes
- Lightens age spots and other skin discolouration
- Improves complexion for a more radiant face
- Helps clear up acne, rosacea, and other skin diseases on your face
Gua sha for the body helps to:
- Improve blood circulation
- Relieve water retention
- Relieve muscle pain
- Firms up skin
WHY LAVIEN CERAMIC MASSAGE PLATE?
This massage plate has been developed and designed with ceramic, a traditional, natural material along with different angles to cater to massaging on different body areas. Lavien Ceramic Massage Plate follows the traditional know-how with baking earth of high quality in a kiln of high temperatures and handmade from the beginning to the end of the process.
Lavien Ceramic Massage Plate: Can be used daily (with gentle massage movements) together with Lavien Body Fit Cool Cream or Lavien Natural Firming Oil.
- Multi-item for all the body parts including face and scalp
- Handy Size! You can use it anywhere, anytime
- Comfortable grip and lightweight
- Semi-permanent use
- Different angles designed to massage different body areas (ONLY IN LAVIEN!)
How is the Ceramic Plate made?HOW TO USE
- Apply essence, cream, and oil on your face and massage it with the ceramic plate to help tighten your skin.
- As each person has different skin characteristics, please massage one body part for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Use LAVIEN GUASHA MASSAGER for your body including your face, upper arms, abdomen, hips, and saddle bag!
THIS CERAMIC MASSAGE PLATE IS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- If you feel less elasticity and tightness in your face and body
- If you want to massage yourself like an expert
- If you massage pressure points frequently when you use basic care cosmetics
- if your face is bloated in the morning
- If you want to massage with a tool other than hands
*This product is safe for both pregnant and breastfeeding ladies’ usage. However, as it is a sensitive period, we would still recommend you to check with your doctor before purchasing.
* When using the plate together with Natural Firming Oil, wash your hands after applying the oil or use a towel to hold the plate for a better grip!