Lavien Perfect Balance Moisture Cleansing Milk
- Lavien Perfect Balance Moisture Cleansing Milk is suitable for all skin types. Recommended for those looking for light, milk lotion cleanser to cleanse and remove your makeup.
- 1 bottle is 150ml and can last for about 4 to 6 weeks if used daily. However, it may differ based on individuals' usage frequency.
Get ready and unready Effectively!
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLEANSING MILK & CLEANSING WATER?
"Ultimately, it's important to choose the makeup remover based on your skin type & texture preference!"
Lavien Mugwort Line Cleansing Routine
- Cleansing Milk - Melts the makeup and remove any impurities, dead skin cells, and excess oil!
- Cleansing Foam - To help cleanse again and address your skin concern with its hydrating ingredients
- Toning Mist - A moisture locker and post cleansing product to ensure ample moisture for your skin!
LAVIEN PERFECT BALANCE MOISTURE CLEANSING MILK helps you to cleanse and remove your makeup comfortably without burdening your tired skin.
WHY IS CLEANSING SO IMPORTANT?
"Cleansing is essential as it helps to remove your make-up, impurities, dead skin cells, and excess oil!”
It is equally important to ensure our face is cleansed thoroughly as it is important to apply a good essence or cream on our skin. Our skin inevitably faces many external aggressors like makeup, sweat to even fine dust in the environment. With daily facial cleansing, we can better remove accumulated wastes off our face.
Cleansing is the first step of all skincare routines and it is the best way to help prepare our skin for other skincare products too.
It is recommended to use a primary cleanser that removes makeup along with an oil and moisture balance cleanser that contains oil and moisture accordingly. This helps to effectively remove makeup oil and sebum from the pores and next, provide sufficient moisture for your skin right after washing your face!Wrong cleansing not only ruins your skin but it can also result in blackhead, pores, facial oil outburst, dried & cracked skin, reddish & irritated skin as well as sensitive skin.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOUBLE CLEANSE?
"Double cleansing is a two-step skincare process to help remove any impurities that may still be trapped deeper into your pores!”
Living in Singapore with high humidity level all year round, our skin are constantly exposed to dust particles and what not in the environment. In addition, our skin are constantly producing excess sebum as we speak, that would result in enlarged, clogged pores and skin congestion (this is something we NEED TO AVOID!)
The benefit of double cleansing is that the first cleanser will help to break down any makeup on your skin, remove impurities and excess oil that have been accumulated for the day, thereby cleaning your skin. With that, the second cleanser will then address your skin concern and cleanse again with its ingredients to help hydrate, exfoliate or even brighten your skin.
The bottom line is, you should tailor the double-cleansing duo at each step based on your skin's needs - consider your own skin type and specific skin concerns. By doing so, you skin also get the most of the routine and avoid over-washing and dehydrating your skin!
ABOUT LAVIEN PERFECT BALANCE MOISTURE CLEANSING MILK
Lavien Perfect Moisture Cleansing Milk is a light, milk lotion textured cleanser that removes makeup and provides moisture. It contains Mugwort Extract and 97% moisturising natural ingredients (like Job's Tears Seeds, Mung Bean Extract, Oregano Leaf Extract and more) to perform various roles for the skin such as Skin Moisturising, Soothing, Pore Reduction, Brightening, Skin Barrier Protection, etc.
- Korean Mugwort Extract carefully extracted by the Gujunggupo method - It is the process of steaming and drying (in the sun) nine times. It is Korea's unique way of producing the extract. The extract using this method results in finer and superior quality. It is great for soothing and purifying your skin!
- Natural-derived extract for a clean & green skincare like Job's Tears Seeds (Dead skin care and helps skin shine) and Mung Bean Extract (Skin purifying & Brightening)
- 7 types of natural ingredients ( Oregano Leaf Extract, Skull Cap Extract and more) to perform Skin Moisturising, Soothing, Pore Reduction, Brightening, Skin Barrier Protection, etc.
What is Mugwort?
Original Photo by PixHound
쑥 [Ssuk, pronounced “sook”]: Mugwort
Artemisia Princeps, also called Korean wormwood, Korean mugwort is an Asian plant species in the sunflower family, native to countries like Korea, Japan and China. They are best harvested or used in early spring seasons, when they are young and soft. Koreans also use them as a home remedy to staunch bleeding and help with stomach discomforts usually around May and June, when the texture is tougher.
In Korea, mugwort is being regarded as a healing herb for its antibacterial, anti-fungal, and skin-protective properties thanks to its richness in vitamin A, vitamin C, and minerals. Being the miracle ingredient in skincare, it targets dry, irritated skin effectively! Its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties helps to relieve redness and retain moisture for your skin. It is also a common ingredient used in soups, salads, rice cakes and even pancakes too!
Ssuk has always been well-known by natives in Korean folklore, being one of the herbs behind the creation of the first Korean dynasty. While it has been a part of Korean culture since the beginning of time, more Korean beauty products have been steadily incorporating this miracle ingredient into their formula with the aim of soothing and treating sensitive skins.
Thanks to its great benefits, it's no wonder that this powerful ingredient has been an up and coming trend in Korean skincare!
KEY POINTSContains Mugwort Extract:
- Sacheol Mugwort, which has strong vitality, is rich in various vitamins.
- They are helpful in soothing, moisturising and purifying the skin.
- Korean grown Mugwort is extracted with the old traditional Gujunggupo method (steam and sun-dry nine times) and formulated in the cleansing foam.
Contains 97% moisturising ingredients:
- Skin is protected even when removing all the makeup and other impurities
- To help retained moisture in skin even after washing your face
A moisture bomb with lotion texture
- Light and soft lotion texture
- Spreads smoothly and satisfyingly
- Allows a comfortable makeup removing process, without burdening the tired skin
No artifical colour and allergen-free! PRODUCT TEST
- Deep Cleansing - with Mugwort extract and natural moisturising ingredients
- Soothing & Purifying skin - with Mugwort extract for skin vitality
HOW TO USE:
- Open the cap and turn the pump in the direction of the arrow.
- After washing your hands clean, pump the cleansing milk 2 to 3 times.
- Apply gently on your dry face as if you are massaging it to melt the makeup.
- Wash your face with a tissue, sponge or Lavien Mugwort Cleansing Foam then, rinse with water.
RECOMMENDED FOR THESE INDIVIDUALS:
- You apply full makeup everyday
- You have oily skin and are sensitive to makeup cleanser
- You have dry skin 365 days
- You have uneven skin conditions depending on the season, environment and physical conditions.
- You dislike the sticky, glossy feeling
The cleansing milk is more suitable for which skin type?
It is suitable for all skin types. However, it is recommended your should visit or consult a dermatologist/specialist to seek professional advice before purchasing or usage.
What is the texture of the cleansing milk?
It comes in a light, milk lotion texture that spreads smoothly and satisfyingly
Is this cleansing milk safe for pregnant or breastfeeding ladies' usage?
This product is safe for both pregnant and breastfeeding ladies’ usage as it does not contain any synthetic cleaning component. However, since it is a sensitive period, we recommend you to check the ingredients list and consult your doctor or gynaecologist before purchase or usage.
How often should I use the cleansing milk?
You can use it daily for your day or night cleansing routine.
How long can I use the cleansing milk for?
Upon opening, it is advised to be used over a period of 12 months only.
Ingredients List: Purified Water, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Propanediol, Hydrogenates Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Pentaerisyl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Neopentyl Glycoldhyptanoate, Polyglyceryl-3methylglucoistase, Sodium Stalemate, Sodiumsteglate, Sodium Nasal Extract, Lactobacillus/Conglomerate Extract, White Flower Extract, Rice Embryo Extract
Precautions for use:
- It is recommended for you to visit or consult a dermatologist/specialist to seek professional advice before purchasing or usage.
- Should the area (that has been applied with product) have abnormal effects or side effects such as red spots, swelling or itching due to direct sunlight, please stop using the product and consult a doctor immediately.
- Refrain from applying product on open wounds or injured areas.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Cleansing Milk - 14 May 2022 (150ml)
CONSUMER TESTERS REVIEWS