Lavien Perfect Balance Toning Mist Toner
- Lavien Perfect Balance Toning Mist Toner is suitable for all skin types. Recommended for those looking for an ultra light and fine mist to fill in the moisture your skin needs right after your facial wash.
- Suitable for day/night use.
- 1 bottle is 150ml and can last for about 4 to 6 weeks if used daily. However, it may differ based on individuals' usage frequency.
Get ready and unready effectively!
Lavien Mugwort Line Cleansing Routine
- Cleansing Milk - Melts the makeup and remove any impurities, dead skin cells, and excess oil!
- Cleansing Foam - To help cleanse again and address your skin concern with its hydrating ingredients
- Toning Mist Toner - A moisture locker and post cleansing product to ensure ample moisture for your skin!
LAVIEN PERFECT BALANCE TONING MIST TONER helps you to fill in the moisture your skin needs right after washing your face with its clear moisture mist.
WHY IS MOISTURISING SO IMPORTANT?
Moisturising after washing your face is extremely important as water may strip away all the moisture from your skin, leaving it parched and dry.
Typically, we should also increase the hydration level of our skin accordingly. This depends greatly on the weather and the country you live in. With sufficient level of moisture each day, it helps to keep your facial skin hydrated and help prevent those annoying fine lines from foaming!
"Don't miss the Golden time for your skin after washing your face!"
WHY DO YOU NEED A TONING MIST TONER?
Being highly regarded as a precious complexion boosting liquid in skincare routine, Toning Mist Toner is definitely the first step towards repair and nourishment for your skin after double cleansing (with Cleansing Milk & Cleansing Foam).
Introduced by Lavien as the last step of cleansing, our skin is still in need of a moisture locker and post cleansing product to receive all that ample moisture. With the use of a toning mist, it helps to prep your pores to allow the subsequent skincare steps to be incorporated accordingly to achieve that supple, glowing skin!
As it works so well in retaining both moisture and freshness for your skin, you can use a toning mist based on your skin requirement for the day~
ABOUT LAVIEN PERFECT BALANCE BALANCE TONING MIST TONER
Lavien Perfect Balance Toning Mist Toner is a clear moisturising mist, which contains 88% Mugwort Extract along with ingredients that focus on hydrating care, brightening (for a lively skin) and sebum control. It helps you to fill in the moisture your skin needs right after washing your face with its ultra fine and ultra light mist.
"The first care after washing your face is so important!”
Toning Mist Toner helps to fill in moisture into your skin + helps your skin stay comfortable and clean + purifies your skin once more. It carefully captures the traditional beauty effects of Korean mugwort.
- Korean Mugwort Extract carefully extracted by the Gujunggupo method - It is the process of steaming and drying (in the sun) nine times. It is Korea's unique way of producing the extract. The extract using this method results in finer and superior quality. It is great for soothing and purifying your skin!
- A full set of Vitamin C fruits for a lively skin - Lime extract, yuzu extract, orange extract and lemon extract.
What is Mugwort?
Original Photo by PixHound
쑥 [Ssuk, pronounced “sook”]: Mugwort
Artemisia Princeps, also called Korean wormwood, Korean mugwort is an Asian plant species in the sunflower family, native to countries like Korea, Japan and China. They are best harvested or used in early spring seasons, when they are young and soft. Koreans also use them as a home remedy to staunch bleeding and help with stomach discomforts usually around May and June, when the texture is tougher.
In Korea, mugwort is being regarded as a healing herb for its antibacterial, anti-fungal, and skin-protective properties thanks to its richness in vitamin A, vitamin C, and minerals. Being the miracle ingredient in skincare, it targets dry, irritated skin effectively! Its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties helps to relieve redness and retain moisture for your skin. It is also a common ingredient used in soups, salads, rice cakes and even pancakes too!
Ssuk has always been well-known by natives in Korean folklore, being one of the herbs behind the creation of the first Korean dynasty. While it has been a part of Korean culture since the beginning of time, more Korean beauty products have been steadily incorporating this miracle ingredient into their formula with the aim of soothing and treating sensitive skins.
Thanks to its great benefits, it's no wonder that this powerful ingredient has been an up and coming trend in Korean skincare!
KEY POINTSContains 88% Korean Mugwort Extract produced by a special method
- Rich in domestic Korean Mugwort essence extracted by traditional Gujunggupo method, 9 Repetitive Steaming and Drying Processes.
- Feel ultra light and fine texture on your skin as you spray!
A mildly acidic formula that helps enable moisture balance after washing your face
- It prevents the process of moisture being rapidly deprived after your face-wash.
Clear water type mist without an oiliness
- The watery texture is here for you to keep that refreshing feeling after washing your face.
- Hydrating Care to quench your skin by providing full moisture as well as brighten and cleanse your skin
- Rich in Vitamin C Care for a livelier skin
- Sebum Control to achieve a clean and refreshing skin
- Soothing Care for sensitive skin
HOW TO USE:
After washing your face, spray the Toning Mist Toner in a circular motion with your eyes closed, 30cm away from your face. Let the mist dry by itself or tap gently for your skin to absorb.
RECOMMENDED FOR THESE INDIVIDUALS:
- Your skin feels tight after washing your face
- You want to achieve light & refreshing moisture care
- You want to protect your skin from excessive heat
- You need moisture care during dry weathers
- You want quick & easy moisture care
Is this toning mist toner safe for pregnant or breastfeeding ladies' usage?
This product is safe for both pregnant and breastfeeding ladies’ usage as it does not contain any synthetic cleaning component. However, since it is a sensitive period, we recommend you to check the ingredients list and consult your doctor or gynaecologist before purchase or usage.
How often should I use the toning mist toner?
You can use it daily for your day or night cleansing routine.
How long can I use the toning mist for?
Upon opening, it is advised to be used over a period of 12 months only.
Can I use the toning mist on my face with makeup?
Yes, you can use it even if you have makeup on your face.
Ingredients List: Four Season Mugwort Extract. Dipropylene Glycol, Purified Water, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1.2-Hexanediol, Chamomile Extract, Tromethamine, Pullulan, Polygluta Mix Acid, Sodum Hyaluronate, Water-Soluble Proteoglycan, Chestnut Vulgaris Extract, Citron Extract, Mung Bean Seed Extract, Camphor Leaf Extract, Lemon Balm Leaf Extract, Lemon Extract, Lime Extract, Apple Extract, Orange Extract, Grape Extract, Centella Extract, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Disodium EDTA
Precautions for use:
- It is recommended for you to visit or consult a dermatologist/specialist to seek professional advice before purchasing or usage.
- Should the area (that has been applied with product) have abnormal effects or side effects such as red spots, swelling or itching due to direct sunlight, please stop using the product and consult a doctor immediately.
- Refrain from applying product on open wounds or injured areas.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Toning Mist Toner - 15 June 2023 (150ml)
CONSUMER TESTERS REVIEWS