Lavien Rejuve Ampoule (Pink) / Rejuve Skin Roller
LAVIEN REJUVE AMPOULE (PINK)
- Lavien Rejuve Ampoule is recommended for dry, sensitive skin.
- Pink Ampoule and Skin Roller are suitable for night usage and they should be used together once a week (Both are a one time use product).
- Please use the whole bottle of ampoule immediately upon opening. If unfinished, please keep it refrigerated. You must use the refrigerated ampoule within a week after opening.
WHY DO I NEED AN AMPOULE IN MY SKINCARE ROUTINE?
Ampoules are termed at the "treatment" step in our skincare routines. Typically filled with key active ingredients, ampoules aim to treat specific skin concerns like wrinkles, smile lines, pores, dark spots and are relatively richer than other skincare products.
Ampoules are also closely related to serums, which are lightweight formulas packed with nourishing ingredients. However, the key differences would be ampoules containing a greater dose of the active ingredients and are meant to impart results in a shorter period of time.
While also highly concentrated in active ingredients, ampoules usually contain lesser percentage of preservatives, which explains why they should be used up quickly to ensure the freshness of the ingredients. Turn to the usage of an ampoule, should your skin require a quick shot of nourishment!
ABOUT LAVIEN REJUVE AMPOULE (PINK)Lavien Medinic Line Brings you the professional know-how you could experience at skin clinics in the comforts of your homes.
Made with the optimal ratio of 53 active ingredients that were carefully selected, this skin rejuvenating ampoule (total skin solution) helps your skin to achieve Deep Moisturizing, Skin Elasticity & Density Care, Pore & Skin Texture Care as well as Brightening.
- Multi-Solution with 53 key ingredients
- High Concentration Ampoule Texture - Hydrating without feeling sticky
- Amino Acids: Help maintain the skin’s hydration, texture and overall supple appearance.
- Minerals: Help to keep pH levels balanced while playing an important role in cell structure.
- Antioxdiant: Have powerful anti-aging benefits and help protect the skin's surface from oxidative damage caused by free radicals and environmental aggressors.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles as well as retaining moisture to the skin.
- Coenzymes: A powerful antioxidant that helps to defend skin from the effects of sun exposure (e.g. ageing) that are caused by free radicals.
- Vitamins: Helps your skin retain its healthy outlook.
- Collagen: Contributes to soft, smooth and firm skin as well reparing skin cells.
- Peptides: Trigger skin cells to perform specific functions like building collagen and elastin as well as encouraging skin to stay healthy.
HOW TO USE:
1. Prepare your skin with a Toner
2. Lift the lid of the Rejuve Ampoule and gently remove the aluminium cap.
3. Attach the dropper to the lid.
4. Hold the ampoule upside down and lightly press the dropper and spread evenly over the entire face. Rub gently to help ampoule be absorbed.
RECOMMENDED TO PEOPLE WITH THESE SKIN CONCERNS:
- You regularly get professional care, but you need an alternative at-home care.
- You want special and intensive care in addition to your usual skin care products.
- You don’t have time for professional skincare, but you’d like to care for your complex skin concerns.
- You want easy use and special experience.
Ingredients List: Centella, Purified water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyanocobamine, Glutathione, Sodium Bicarbonate, Niacinamide, Sodium DNA, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Dextrin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Adenosine, Octapeptide-7, Copper Tripeptide-1, SH-Pentapeptide-19, SH- Oligopeptide-9, SH-Octapeptide-4, SH-Decapeptide-7, SH-Polypeptide -1, RH-Oligopeptide-1, Galoiripentapeptide-33, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-3, SH- Oligopeptide-22, SH- Oligopeptide-2, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbylstate, Biotin, Thiamine HCL, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyri-Doxin, Polyacid, Ubiquinone, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Proline, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine.
Expiry Date: 15 Apr 2023
LAVIEN REJUVE SKIN ROLLER
- Lavien Skin Roller should be used together with Lavien Rejuve Ampoule.
- Roll until Ampoule is entirely absorbed and no prickling sensation from the roller.
- 1 Box Skin Roller - 1 Handle & 5 Roller Heads
- 1 Box Skin Roller Refill - 8 pieces Roller Heads (no Handle)
With its dual purposes, Lavien Rejuve Skin Roller helps the ampoule to better absorb into deeper skin tissues. Simultaneously, the melting needles in the roller also contain active ingredients (Hyaluronic Acid, Peptide Solutions and Madecassoside) that melt deep into the skin surface to further reduce appearance of lines as well as increasing skin elasticity and tissue firmness.
ABOUT LAVIEN REJUVE SKIN ROLLER
- Made up of 3000 micro needles that are distributed evenly on a single roller.
- Needles are 0.25mm. The fine micro needles form temporary micro holes in the skin to enable better absorbency from the ampoule.
- It is NOT made out of metal! It is a melting needle chip that contains Hyaluronic Acid, Peptide Solution and Madecassoside which will be absorbed into the skin as well when rolling.
- Each roller head is individually packaged and has been sterilised.
HOW TO USE
RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE WITH THESE CONCERNS:
- Skin that has trouble absorbing skincare products even after exfoliation
- Skin that lacks elasticity
- People who have rough skin texture
- People who have prominent pores
- People who are looking for easy home skincare management
Skin Roller - 27 Feb 2023
Skin Roller Refill - 12 Apr 2023
*Both products are safe for both pregnant and breastfeeding ladies' usage. However, as it is a sensitive period, we would still recommend you to check with your doctor before purchasing.
* Best to use Lavien Rejuve Ampoule together with Lavien Rejuve Skin Roller.
CONSUMER TESTERS' REVIEWS
SWIPE LEFT TO CHECK OUT THEIR REVIEWS NOW!