MUJAGI STUDIO Flower Mini Bowl
Today's Korean Home Cafe with Ksisters: We're bringing you the up and coming ceramic brand, MUJAGI STUDIO — producing objects with the artist’s heart and soul. Therefore, these objects are able to convey warmth and affection to your everyday life.
A ceramic artist based in South Korea, Shin Boegun (boegun_m) is the artist behind MUJAGI STUDIO where his ceramic works are based on eco-friendly ideas. He has also won various awards and held various art collaborations in Korea.
MUJAGI Studio aims to awaken the sensibility value that people feel when using attachment objects, moving away from mass-produced products, and creating objects that make people find the happiness that is easily neglected in everyday life. May our lives be filled with things we love.
While dining ware is an essential element of any table setting for serving food, it can also be a decorative addition to enhance your table setting especially during special occasions or when you've having guests over. The flower plate series are inspired by flowers and shaped with Korean tradition touches.
What we love about it? MUJAGI STUDIO Flower Mini Bowl is the perfect bowl for your staples, mini fruit platter as well as sides dishes, starters or desserts. Simple and elegant. The petals are denser as compared to the Flower 19 plate or Flower 29 flower bowl. If you would like to add a unique touch to your dining table for your usual dining experience or during special occasions, this flower mini bowl is a great addition. Pair it together with the other flower plates from MUJAGI STUDIO to achieve an elegant table styling!
MUJAGI STUDIO Flower Mini Bowl
- W11.5cm x H5cm, 179g
Country of Manufacture: South Korea
Material: Porcelain (Matte and Gloss finish)
Note: All MUJAGI STUDIO items are lead and cadmium free.
Care: Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Washing instructions: Please kindly take note that normal scrub sponge can be used for washing these dinnerware while metal scrub sponge (stainless steel sponge) is NOT recommended.
- Gloss: Gloss has its slightly bluish finish from coat. Great for daily usage.
- Matte: Matte has its own luxe vibe and more creamy finish. please avoid using metal cutlery to avoid scratch. It is recommended to use silicon or wood material utensils. (In Korea Matte finish is more popular)
PRODUCTION: Please keep in mind that the product is made in a handcraft workshop and made to order, refunds/exchanges are strictly not allowed. Please kindly consider carefully before placing an order.
- There may be slight differences in colour and gloss for each product, due to handmade production and the process of baking pottery in a kiln.
NOTE: The following phenomena may occur during the pottery process and the reasons below are not applicable for exchanges or refunds.
- Microscopic bumps created during the manufacturing process
- Air holes generated during the kiln process
- Black spots caused by iron in the kiln or glaze
- Flow marks or clumping that occurs during glazing process
- Difference between colour tone and subtle gradient