MUJAGI STUDIO Flower Mug 250ml
Today's Korean Home Cafe with Ksisters: We're bringing you the up and coming ceramic brand, MUJAGI STUDIO (mujagi_official)— producing objects with the artist’s heart and soul. Therefore, these objects are able to convey warmth and affection to your everyday life.
A ceramic artist based in South Korea, Shin Boegun (boegun_m) is the artist behind MUJAGI STUDIO where his ceramic works are based on eco-friendly ideas. He has also won various awards and held various art collaborations in Korea.
MUJAGI Studio aims to awaken the sensibility value that people feel when using attachment objects, moving away from mass-produced products, and creating objects that make people find the happiness that is easily neglected in everyday life. May our lives be filled with things we love.
While dinnerware is an essential element of any table setting for serving food, it can also be a decorative addition to enhance your table setting especially during special occasions or when you've having guests over. The flower series are inspired by flowers and shaped with Korean traditional touches.
What we love about it? We're loving the unique, flower details at the side of the mug! Enjoy your favourite cup of coffee, tea or any drink with MUJAGI STUDIO Flower Mug 250ml.
If you would like to add a unique touch to your dining and coffee table settings for your usual dining experience or during special occasions, this flower mug is a great addition. For tea lovers, pair this Flower Mug 250ml together with the compatible Non-Magnetic Tea Infuser 120ml. You can also pair it together with the other flower series from MUJAGI STUDIO to achieve a classical table styling!
MUJAGI STUDIO Flower Mug 250ml
- W7.7cm x H8.5cm, 204g
Country of Manufacture: South Korea
Material: Porcelain (Matte finish only)
Note: All MUJAGI STUDIO items are lead and cadmium free.
Care: Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Washing instructions: Please kindly take note that normal scrub sponge can be used for washing these dinnerware while metal scrub sponge (stainless steel sponge) is NOT recommended.
- Gloss: Gloss has its slightly bluish finish from coat. Great for daily usage.
- Matte: Matte has its own luxe vibe and more creamy finish. please avoid using metal cutlery to avoid scratch. It is recommended to use silicon or wood material utensils. (In Korea Matte finish is more popular)
PRODUCTION: Please keep in mind that the product is made in a handcraft workshop and made to order, refunds/exchanges are strictly not allowed. Please kindly consider carefully before placing an order.
- There may be slight differences in colour and gloss for each product, due to handmade production and the process of baking pottery in a kiln.
NOTE: The following phenomena may occur during the pottery process and the reasons below are not applicable for exchanges or refunds.
- Microscopic bumps created during the manufacturing process
- Air holes generated during the kiln process
- Black spots caused by iron in the kiln or glaze
- Flow marks or clumping that occurs during glazing process
- Difference between colour tone and subtle gradient