There may be slight differences in colour and gloss for each product, due to handmade production and the process of baking pottery in a kiln.
NOTE: The following phenomena may occur during the pottery process and the reasons below are not applicable for exchanges or refunds.
1) Microscopic bumps created during the manufacturing process
2) Air holes generated during the kiln process
3) Black spots caused by iron in the kiln or glaze
4) Flow marks or clumping that occurs during glazing process
5) Difference between colour tone and subtle gradient