MUJAGI STUDIO Mugunghwa Soban
A ceramic artist based in South Korea, Shin Boegun (boegun_m) is the artist behind MUJAGI STUDIO where his ceramic works are based on eco-friendly ideas. He has also won various awards and held various art collaborations in Korea.
MUJAGI Studio aims to awaken the sensibility value that people feel when using attachment objects, moving away from mass-produced products, and creating objects that make people find the happiness that is easily neglected in everyday life. May our lives be filled with things we love.
While dinnerware is an essential element of any table setting for serving food, it can also be a decorative addition to enhance your table setting especially during special occasions or when you've having guests over.
Mugunghwa (무궁화) or Hibiscus Syriacus is the national flower of South Korea and the shape of Mugunghwa Small Plate originates from this beautiful flower. This flower also represents the nation spirit where it ‘blooms forever, and never withers’.
What we love about it? MUJAGI STUDIO Mugunghwa Soban is perfect as a small plate for your side dishes (banchan) or desserts. If you would like to add a unique touch to your dining table for your usual dining experience or during special occasions, this small plate is a great addition. Pair it together with the other Mugunghwa series from MUJAGI STUDIO to achieve a classical table styling!
Matching plates and bowls from the Mugunghwa series are available too!
MUJAGI STUDIO Mugunghwa Soban
- W9.5cm x D3.8cm, 155g
Country of Manufacture: South Korea
Material: Porcelain (Matte and Gloss finish)
Note: All MUJAGI STUDIO items are lead and cadmium free.
Care: Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Washing instructions: Please kindly take note that normal scrub sponge can be used for washing these dinnerware while metal scrub sponge (stainless steel sponge) is NOT recommended.
- Gloss: Gloss has its slightly bluish finish from coat. Great for daily usage.
- Matte: Matte has its own luxe vibe and more creamy finish. please avoid using metal cutlery to avoid scratch. It is recommended to use silicon or wood material utensils. (In Korea Matte finish is more popular)
PRODUCTION: Please keep in mind that the product is made in a handcraft workshop and made to order, refunds/exchanges are strictly not allowed. Please kindly consider carefully before placing an order.
- There may be slight differences in colour and gloss for each product, due to handmade production and the process of baking pottery in a kiln.
NOTE: The following phenomena may occur during the pottery process and the reasons below are not applicable for exchanges or refunds.
- Microscopic bumps created during the manufacturing process
- Air holes generated during the kiln process
- Black spots caused by iron in the kiln or glaze
- Flow marks or clumping that occurs during glazing process
- Difference between colour tone and subtle gradient