- Recommended for: New mums or mums-to-be to better manage postpartum hair loss and shed postpartum swelling gained from baby delivery or pregnancy during this golden time.
- Volume: Shampoo 250ml, Gongmi Tea 1 box (20 sachets)
- For Best Results: Phytopecia recommends using their products for at least 3 months to see visible results, considering the cycle of hair growth!
Phytopecia+ Hair Boosting Shampoo
What it is:
Everyone’s most trusted hair loss shampoo just got an upgrade!
Introducing the new Phytopecia+ Hair Boosting Shampoo
Dubbed as a life-changing shampoo, Phytopecia Hair Boosting Shampoo is well loved by many Singaporeans, especially mums facing postpartum hair loss. Everybody’s favourite hair loss shampoo is now upgraded to Phytopecia+ Hair Boosting Shampoo.
What’s new in the upgraded formula?
- Newly added functional ingredient - Salicylic Acid to remove dead skin cells more effectively
- Thicker consistency to further moisturise & hydrate your hair.
- Officially certified by Korea’s Ministry of Food & Drug Safety as a hair boosting shampoo with hair loss relief function.
Why did we introduce Phytopecia Hair Boosting Shampoo on Ksisters?
After sharing postpartum hair loss photos on Ksisters’ Instagram, Jungmin received many DMs saying that they face similar hair loss issues. From postpartum to stress, genetic scalp type, and aging, many have tried a variety of products or scalp treatment services from professionals, but are not fully satisfied yet.
Read more about Jungmin's journey with Phytopecia Hair Boosting Shampoo here.
About Phytopecia+ Hair Boosting Shampoo
- Features functional ingredients to the original formula; Dexpanthenol, Salicylic Acid (new!) and Niacinamide to protect your scalp & hair.
1. Salicylic Acid Added
You may know salicylic acid as an acne-fighting ingredient, but it can be used beyond facial toners and astringents. Salicylic acid works in shampoo by breaking down dead skin cells. Just like skin on other parts of our body, the scalp is prone to sweat, sebum and dead skin accumulation. Without the use of a good cleanser, the hair follicle gets clogged, affecting the health of the hair and eventually lead to hair loss. With the addition of salicylic acid in the Phytopecia+ Hair Boosting Shampoo, impurities, dirt, oil and dead skin cells are effectively removed, leaving a clean and unclogged hair follicle! Salicylic acid, works hand in hand with Phytopecia’s P1P patented ingredient to amplify healthy and stronger hair regrowth.
Phytopecia+ shampoo contains 0.2% of salicylic acid so it is safe for pregnant women and breastfeeding mums. However, since it is a sensitive period, we would recommend to check with your gynae prior to purchasing.
2. P1P protects the scalp and hair from stress - the main cause of scalp irritation
With P1P protecting your scalp and hair from stress, enjoy healthier scalp and stronger, shinier hair.
3. Dexpanthenol serves as multi-moisturiser
By forming an elastic membrane around your weak, thinning hair, it provides volume and boosting effects to your hair after getting a perm and helps maintain your perm longer, as well as keeping your hair healthy and free from frizz and tangles.
4. Maintain the right pH balance on your hair and scalp for healthy, moisturised hair
Just like your skin, your scalp pH balance is important – when broken, it causes dryness and blemishes. After receiving a strongly alkaline treatment like perm or colour, restore your pH balance to maintain your hair moisturised and healthy.
5. Herbal extracts protect the scalp and provide soothing and invigorating scalp care
Botanical key ingredients added to support healthy scalp and hair growth.
Phytopecia+ is dermatologically tested for sensitive skin, certified by Korea’s Ministry of Food & Drug Safety as a hair boosting shampoo with hair relief function.
How to use
- Apply 1-2 pumps of shampoo on wet hair and lather.
- Massage scalp using fingertips and leave in for 3 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
PRO TIP: Brush your hair before washing to detangle.
- After washing, apply Phytopecia Hair Tonic to scalp for best results.
What it is:
Gongmi tea is for Water Retention! Gongmi enzyme is for Constipation. Both products are made differently, but starting from same principle! How to detox our body in a healthy way?
Why do we(ladies) feel heavy, bloated, and tired all the time?
The main reason for these symptoms is the circulatory disturbance from our unbalanced body.
Why circulation problem is happening to women?
The basal metabolism of female decreases more dramatically with aging than male's so the the female body doesn't use up the energy rather accumulate inside the body So for better circulation and balance in the body it is very important to detox and cleanse.
How can we detox our body?
In Korean Oriental Medicine, we believe the best circulation of our body comes from maintaining cool chest, well circulated stomach, and warm lower abdomen. Dong Yi Bao Jian said Bamboo leafs, Atractylodes lancea, and Cinnamon will help to warm your lower body and better circulation, so it will help you feel more energetic and vital as a result.
Gongmi Tea has 11 derived ingredients which help to war your lower body and better circulation.
The extract is 90% (not 30-40 %), so it is 20 brix(most famous ginseng concentrates in Korea is usually 5 brix!) Imagine how highly concentrated it is. Remaining 10% is oligofructose, which serves as a substrate for microflora in the large intestine, increasing the overall gastrointestinal tract (GI Tract) health. Similar herb Ingredient base teas made in Korean Oriental Medicine Clinic can be easily $4-600+_+
How to use
Open up the sachet and mix with hot water and drink. (Cold water also works. But I personally preferred hot water!) 1 time per day. 1 box has 28 sachets, so it is good for 1 month consumption.
If you have circulatory disturbance or you want to feel lighter(faster), you can try 2 drinks per day for first month. and continue to drink 1 time per day in 2nd month.
- For day time - Try to drink Gongmi tea instead of coffee and soft drink.
- For night time - 1~2 hours before sleep drink it!
Jungmin's tip: For night time I mix in small cup(because I don't want to go to toilet!) During day time, I mix in big cup and drink like warm tea! It was really helpful for my afternoon bloating!
Taste: Tea tastes very similar to Chinese herbal tea.
Made in Korea. Ksisters is the sole exclusive distributor of Gongmi in Singapore.
*Kindly be advised for shipping food product overseas, please check with your local regulatory authorities before carting out.
Please refer to our shipping policy on wellness products for complete info: Shipping policy