OHIOHOO Oh No Red Serum
Why do I need a serum in my routine?
A serum usually has a watery, liquid texture and contains more concentrated active ingredients than moisturisers. Most serums are made up of smaller molecules that can penetrate deep into the skin to deliver a high concentration of active ingredients to rapidly treat specific skin concerns.
About OHIOHOO Oh No Red Serum
OHIOHOO Oh No Red Serum is a calming & hydrating serum for sensitive skin. It helps with sebum care and is great for people with troubled and acne-prone skin. This serum contains Parsley Extract (118,000ppm), Houttuynia Cordata Extract & Centella Asiatica Extract to soothe skin and maintain skin balance.
OHIOHOO Oh No Red Serum is a product that has gone through all that extensive testing and is now brought to our #ksistersfam with promises of quality and effectiveness.
OHIOHOO Oh No Red Serum is a serum that helps sebum care and immediately calms troubled skin.
- Completed skin irritation test
- Suitable for acne-prone skin
- Completed anti-oxidation test
- EWG All Green rating
- Brightening functional cosmetic
- Parsley Extract (118,000ppm) - soothes skin & prevents sebum oxidation
- Houttuynia Cordata Extract - soothes skin
- Centella Asiatica Extract - soothes irritated skin
Have you ever had late nights out and wake up to acne bumps the next day? Does that annoy you because you can't try new makeup and no amount of makeup can hide the inflamed acne?
What's the best solution to take care of troubled skin? Scroll down to find out how!
OHIOHOO's key conclusion: Create a skin condition that is not problematic. Oh No Red Serum is the solution for troubled skin and oily skin with hight sebum levels!
BYE RED™ is a unique blend of organic vegetable extracts with OHIOHOO's unique technology to soothe skin and maintain skin balance.
- Parsley Extract - soothes skin & prevents sebum oxidation
- Houttuynia Cordata Extract - calms skin
- Centella Asiatica Extract - soothes irritated skin
- Holivazil Leaf Extract - pore care & cleans skin
- Niacinamide - sebum control
- Propanediol - moisturising
- Eggplant Fruit Extract - sensitivity relief
OHIOHOO Oh No Red Serum completed clinical test for acne-prone skin suitability.
4 weeks after using the serum, 21 participants observed that:
- Sebum decreased by 34%
- Oil content decreased by 28%
- Whiteheads decreased by 37%
- Blackheads decreased by 54%
What happens when sebum oxidises?
Sebum becomes viscous and starts to clog our pores.
- Prevent sebum oxidation
- Reduce sebum
- Remove oxidised sebum on time
You'll be relieved to find out that OHIOHOO Oh No Red Serum completed the antioxidation test!
Are you Team Yay or Team Nay for Parsley? In skincare products, Parsley is definitely a YAY!
Parsley, which is rich in Vitamin A, also contains Beta-Carotene, which is excellent in antioxidation. When excess sebum is exposed to UV rays, oxidation occurs and aggravates inflammation in your skin. That's when Beta-Carotene in Parsley, an antioxidant, prevents sebum oxidation from occurring!
Want smooth & clear skin? Flower Acid is just the right ingredient for it!
When sebum & dead skin cells mix together and clog pores, your skin's sebum secretion mechanism will be disrupted. This eventually leads to troubled skin!
Flower Acid has the ability to smoothen your skin and get rid of excess sebum. What's there not to love about this powerful ingredient?
Other amazing ingredients in OHIOHOO Oh No Red Serum:
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract - strengthens vitality & soothes skin
- Allantoin - exfoliates & soothes skin
- Panthenol - moisturising, glowing, vitalising
- Willow Bark Extract - exfoliates & soothes skin
- Propolis Extract - strengthens vitality & soothes skin
Summary of OHIOHOO Oh No Red Serum
- Mild EWG All green ingredients for skin
- Compound ingredient for troubled skin
- Exfoliating & moisturising at once
- No stickiness! Refreshing feeling
Unsure which serum(s) you should be using? Check the comparison chart above!
- Wonder Drop Serum: Moisturising & antioxidation
- Supa Drop Serum: Moisturising & honey glow
- Oh No Red Serum: Corneous care, moisture soothing
Q1. Is this product suitable for people with sensitive skin?
A1. This product has been tested for skin irritation and is certified safe for people with sensitive skin. The degree of sensitivity can vary for individuals. If your skin is extremely sensitive, kindly refer to the full ingredients list and check with your dermatologist before placing an order.
Q2. Is this product safe for pregnant & breastfeeding ladies?
A2. Yes. However, since it is a sensitive period, we strongly advise you to check with your gynaecologist to be extra careful.
Water (Aqua), Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract (11,800ppm), Propanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propolis Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract.
Expiry Date: 7 July 2023