Mamacare Postpartum Breastfeeding Massage Kit
Experiencing Breastfeeding Engorgement & Milk Won’t Pump Out?
Engorgement happens when there is a sudden influx of milk, blood and other fluids. A breast may also become engorged with milk at any time, example:
- If a baby sleeps longer than usual and misses his or her feeds
- If a baby is not draining the breasts properly due to a poor latch (the way baby attaches to the breast)
- Tight clothing pressing on the breast can cause engorgement
This causes your breasts to feel very full, hard, swollen and painful, and your nipples to appear flattened and tight, making latch-on challenging.
HOW DOES BREASTS ENGORGEMENT AFFECTS BREASTFEEDING?
My milk won’t flow! When an area of the breast is severely engorged, it can prevent everything behind it from flowing forward, much like a traffic jam! A gentle breast massage can really help to get milk flowing and prepare the breasts to release milk, thus relieving and also preventing engorgement in the future!
Breast massage should not be painful - but we know that hand massaging can be uncomfortable and painful overtime. Exactly why we curated our postpartum breastfeeding massaging kit to help give your hands a break while providing better stimulation and compression.
WHY YOU NEED THE POSTPARTUM BREASTFEEDING MASSAGE KIT
WHAT'S UNIQUE ABOUT THIS MASSAGE KIT?
USING GUASHA MASSAGE METHOD FOR MORE EFFECTIVE BREAST MASSAGE
Trust us when we say there are a ton of different massage tools in the market but what makes this so special and even suitable for breastfeeding mums? Firstly, this massage plate has been
- Different angles to cater to massaging on different parts of the chest - includes protruding pressure points to stimulate blood and milk circulation. (SPECIALLY DESIGNED BY LAVIEN!)
- Handmade High Quality Ceramic - Made in a kiln of high temperatures & handmade from the beginning to the end of the process.
- Gua Sha Technique - used together with Natural Firming Oil, in short or long strokes to stimulate the breast tissue's micro-circulation, which helps unclog and increase blood and milk flow.
- Comfortable grip and lightweight
- Because it is uniquely shaped with different angles, you can also use it for massaging and contouring other body and facial features!
HOW WAS THE CERAMIC PLATE MADE?
LAVIEN NATURAL FIRMING OIL - SKIN AROUND THE BUST REQUIRES VERY SPECIAL CARE!
Many new moms worry about sagging breast during and after pregnancy. Besides wearing the right bra, using the correct skincare around the bust is very important to keeping skin firm and loss of elasticity!
- Powered by 4 plant-based oils to enable skin elasticity, wrinkle care and hydration
- Luxurious scent for a more relaxing guasha experience
- No greasy feeling after-application
- No harmful chemical ingredients, compound ingredients, preservatives, paraben or artificial perfumes
- Can also be applied to face and other parts of body
Firming Oil Key Ingredients:
- Jojoba Oil: anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce any redness caused
- Sacha Inchi Oil: Enable skin elasticity and wrinkle care
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Other than brightening and providing glow to your skin, it also helps to exfoliate the skin, encouraging it to retain moisture. It is also used as a revitalising salve that soothes and prevents acne, inflammation and dryness.
- Avocado Oil: For skin calming, hydration and nutrition. Contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients, which helps nourish and moisturise your skin.
- Ceramide - Skin Protection. Creating a barrier to prevent permeability, Ceramide locks moisture into your skin to prevent dryness and irritation.
FAQQ: When is the best time to use the Breastfeeding Massage Kit?
- Before breastfeeding, or before expressing your milk
- When breasts feel sore
- When breasts are engorged
Q: Can the breastfeeding massage kit be used on other part of the body and face?
Yes, you may refer to the below as a guide on facial and body contouring:
CAUTION IN USE AND STORAGE
Lavien Ceramic Massage Plate
- Do not use for other purposes other than massaging.
- Do not massage with the back surface of the product.
- Do not apply too much force while using it.
- Adjust the given force well. If you use it too hard, the product can harm or damage your skin.
- Store it away from children, toddlers, and infants.
- Do not throw the product to others. Be careful not to shock or damage the product.
- Be careful not to expose the product to heat (direct heat), firearm, chemicals, direct sunlight, and falling.
- Do not use if the product is damaged.
- Stop using the product if your skin is damaged or if you feel any discomfort.
Lavien Natural Firming Oil
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Do not use on wounded areas or areas with scars.
- Do not put the product around your eyes.
- Store away from direct sunlight. Store away from children.
Ingredient List (Lavien Natural Firming Oil): Apricot Oil (Prunus Armeniaca), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Sachainchi Oil (Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil), Pueraria Oil (Pueraria Mirifica), Phytosqualane, Ceramide 3, Vitamin E, Adenosine, Lavender Oil, Orange Sweet Oil, Geranium Oil.
Expiry Date (Lavien Natural Firming Oil): 3 months after opening