Botanical Therapy Calamine Soothing Gel
15 - 25 APR
|READY STOCKS (SOLD OUT)||19 - 7 MAY
|PREORDER||24 - 28 MAY|
YOU CAN CHECK PREORDER DELIVERY STATUS HERE : LINK
Calamine Soothing GelA baby's skin is just as delicate as its immune system. They are very prone to skin irritation which can cause discomfort and make them cranky! These are some common baby skin conditions and causes:
- Heat rash - Caused by excessive sweating or fabrics that doesn't allow sweat to evaporate
- Nappy rash - Caused by friction from diapers' materials or prolonged contact with excretion
- Drool rash - Caused by too much saliva on the surface of your baby’s skin
- Peeling, dry skin - Often happens if the baby is born a little late.
Moisturising soothing gel that cools sensitive, irritated baby skin by 4℃
Reviews from KR Mummies on how this product saved their babies' red skin!
- Becomes sensitive or heated from sun exposure
- Is dry and needs extra moisturising
- Develops rashes such as drool rash, milk rash and nappy rashes
- Needs a daily moisturiser to maintain a healthy skin and prevent rashes
Gentle and mild ingredients = Safe for newborn baby and sensitive skin, no potential irritants! Brimming with patented calamine capsule and calming Asiatic pennywort extract to calm and sooth skin from heat and sweat.
How to use:
- After showering, take an appropriate amount and apply onto area that needs extra care. Use with other Botanical Therapy Baby products for better results
- Can be used on sunburned/heated skin, sensitive, dry skin, itchy, bumpy skin
TIPS ON USING THE BOTANICAL THERAPY BABY RANGE
Botanical Therapy Texture Comparison Chart
Q: Is this product suitable for eczema skin?
A: We would like to highlight that the product is not a medical product, but a cosmetic product, so it is not effective in preventing or treating diseases, nor can it be used for disease-prone skin. However, in some instances, Botanical Therapy has seen positive effects on eczema based on customer reviews. Since it is a cosmetic product, it is recommended that you decide whether to use it after consulting with a specialist or pharmacist if you have a skin disease.
Q: Who can use this product?
A: Suitable for newborns and above. Adults can use it as well.
Q: What does this product help with?
A: This product helps with providing moisture, cooling heated skin, soothing irritated skin especially rashes and dryness while boosting skin's self-regenerating powers.
Q: Is it safe to use on my baby's delicate skin?
A. Yes, this product is formulated with mild ingredients and doesn't contain irritating ingredients.
Ingredients: Purified water, Glycerin, Dipropylene glycol, 1,2-hexandiol, Vial leaf, Asiatic pennywort leaf extract, Panthenol, Cactus extract, Portulaca extract, Trometamine, Calamine, Cetearyl alcohol, Dicaprilicabonate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrogenated polydecene, Caprylic and Capric triglyceride, Carbomer, Allantoin, Arginine, Beta-glucan, Squalene, Beeswax, RH-oligopeptide-1, Sodium hyaluronate
Expiry Date: 20 August 2023
VARIANT CHOICE GUIDELINE
1. 1 Soothing Gel (160ml, 10% DC, save $2.88): We recommend this variant if it is your first time trying the Botanical Therapy products and your baby's scalp is flaky or experiencing cradle cap.
2. 3 Soothing Gel + 1 FREE Pinkfong Nursery Rhyme Book (160ml each, 20% DC, save $17.28): Get this variant if you would like to stock up, or want to share this with your friends!