||Weight (Canvas + Wood)
|97 x 130 cm
|112 x 145 cm
- Available in Canvas Frame and Canvas + Wood Frame
- This artwork comes together with its frame (Kindly refer to the tabs on the left for the size and material info of the available frame options)
WHAT IT IS
Korean lifestyle brand, Haily Hills (@hailyhills) is a brand that proposes and sells various interior accessories conceptualised by season based on the work of artist Haily H (@haily.h_). All of Haily Hills' works makes use of natural materials as their motifs.
For example, ‘The Wind’ series (2017), a theme based on the olive tree and wind, ‘The Oasis’ series (2017) on the theme of the desert, ‘The Island’ series (2017) on the theme of waters and palm trees. We hope that art will be friendly and easy to share with the public by sharing works that are always newly introduced by the season, such as ‘Wood’ series (2018)
with wood textures and deformations and ‘Sand Beige’ (2019) series with sand and ore colour motif.
Featuring a new design, Flying Away no.10. This is a work that expresses freedom of mind and body through motifs that are free from gravity, such as kites flying in the sky, women swimming in the water, and birds crossing the sky freely.
The "Flying Away" series is a work representing the artist's experience in life. Where she seeks true freedom from gravity.
Please kindly note that the place where you hang the painting should not be damp.
- Avoid installing near a window or in a humid place such as a bathroom.
- In humid weather, use a dehumidifier or air conditioner to lower the humidity.
- If there is mould and the frame is made of aluminium, it is recommended to remove the frame, clean the mould inside, dry it completely with a hair dryer, and change the place where the picture is hung.
- However, please understand that once mould is formed, it will leave marks.