• Material: Porcelain
Top: Gloss finish
Base: Matte finish
• Care: Dishwasher and microwave safe. NOT Oven safe.
• Washing instructions: Please kindly take note that normal scrub sponge can be used for washing these dinnerware while metal scrub sponge (stainless steel sponge) is NOT recommended.
• There has not been cases of food staining but we would recommend to wash the plates immediately upon finishing to avoid staining.
• As everyone's usage of the plates may vary, we are unable to advise on signs of wear and tear over time.
Note: Please note that the following phenomenon is a natural phenomenon that occurs during the porcelain production process and is not subject to exchange or refund.
• Fine protrusions during the porcelain production process
• A small air hole in the soil when baking pottery in a kiln
• Black spots caused by iron contained in the glaze and clay
• Flow marks or clumping marks on the surface of porcelain that are created during hand glazing
• Subtle variation in colour, size and gloss that naturally occur from handcrafting