Jung Beauty 2 Step Baby Pore Kit
22 JUL - 15 AUG
26 JUL - 27 AUG
YOU CAN CHECK DELIVERY SCHEDULE HERE : LINK
2 STEP BABY PORE KIT CONSISTS OF:
- 5 x Pore Zero Mask
- 5 x Pore Zero Bubble Pack (20ml each)
- 5 x Pore Zero Ampoule (5ml each)
- 1 x Sponge
SKINCARE TO AVOID USING RIGHT BEFORE & RIGHT AFTER STEP 1 BABY PORE CO2 MASK
- Any products with acids & retinol (eg Vitamin C, AHA, BHA, PHA)
- Any exfoliating products (peeling pads, physical or chemical exfoliators)
- Please avoid using Lavien Creaming Toner, COMMONLABS. Vitamin C Range, Lavien Perfect Pore Program, Ohiohoo Re'juice Blue Tansy, Puremer Reset Retinol, IWLT Peeling Pad as these products contain exfoliating acids or retinol in them.
- If you are using any of the above in your daily skincare routine, you may resume using them the next day after using Baby Pore CO2 Mask.
- If you have any leftover Step 2 ampoule, it is ok to incorporate Step 2 Ampoule in your daily skincare routine, and you may use with any acidic or exfoliating products
- For more homecare tips information, scroll down to HOW TO USE & HOMECARE TIPS section
WHY DID FOUNDER, JUNGMIN CREATE THIS?Jungmin’s Pore JourneyWhen I lived in Korea, I was never concerned with my pores until I came to Singapore! I noticed my pores became bigger and more visible due to humid weather here. I asked many Singaporean friends for any pore-tightening recommendations & that’s when I noticed there were no strong dedicated porecare product or clearly defined solution in the market.
This started my research on finding a defined solution, and I discovered that key ingredients like carbonic acid, peptides are good for pore management. I brought in different deep cleansing + pore tightening products under Ksisters which had great efficacy, but eventually I took a big leap of faith and created my own version because I felt I understand #ksistersfam better, and I can create a product with based on what my customers want, and is also a simplified solution that is clinically-proven effective for everyday, busy women.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PORECARE PRODUCTS?CONSISTENCY with RIGHT product is important. I realised regular aesthetician visits for CO2 masks can be costly (one visit can cost from $150-200). So when I designed this product, I wanted it to be 1) price point accessible 2) same professional aesthetic experience & results.To ensure that the deep pore cleansing results from the CO2 masks can be prolonged and maximised, I added in a Step 2 pore ampoule that helps with cell renewal and boost elastin production to further tighten pores. The whole R&D process was not easy, and I had to do many rounds of sampling & even change manufacturer, starting from scratch again just to get the formulation I was satisfied with!
HOW IT WORKSWHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PORES DURING STEP 1 & 2?
ABOUT STEP 1 - PORE ZERO MASK & BUBBLE PACK SYRINGE
When the mask sheet and syringe combine:
1.Immediate microbubbling CO2 action to deep cleanse pores
3.After masking, you may experience some redness as well, which is also normal due to skin's increased metabolism. It will subside after 15-30 mins
That's not it! The bubble pack syringe is amped up with 4 traditional medicinal & botanical key ingredients to even out skin tone, which is why many product testers shared there is an INSTANT GLOW UP effect after using the mask!STEP 2: INCREASE NUTRIENT ABSORPTION & TIGHTEN WITH PORE ZERO AMPOULE
HOW TO USE & HOMECARE TIPS
Do take note that wash-off sponge included in Baby Pore Kit is slightly damp to prevent it from turning dry & hard, which may result in crumbling.
To maximise the effects of Jung Beauty 2 Step Baby Pore Kit, we recommend to use together with CLE Oxygen Foam Cleanser! It will gently yet effectively prep your skin before using Baby Pore Kit. Shop CLE Oxygen Foam Cleanser HERE.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUREMER RETINOL & JUNG BEAUTY BABY PORE KIT?
- Baby Pore Kit is a skin detox and pore tightening program. It decongest & tightens pores by removing excess sebum, dead skin cells and dirt built-up.
- Retinol DOESN’T EXFOLIATE but works on a more profound level to stimulate cell turnover from the deeper skin layers up (not uppermost layers!). Once absorbed into skin, it is “signalling” living skin cells to make healthier, younger cells - which is by collagen LOVES retinol because it improves collagen stimulation!
- Baby Pore Kit is a professional homecare program with more instant results, but think of Retinol as a long-term regular anti-aging & acne-care step!
HOW TO USE BOTH TOGETHER?
- Avoid using both on the same day as it might cause too much stress on the skin! On days you’re using Baby Pore Step 1 Mask, skip retinol cream. Resume retinol cream the following night.
Pore Zero Bubble Pack: Water, Glycerin, Algin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Triethanolamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Glycosphingolipids, Glycolipids, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Carbomer, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Maltodextrin, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.
Pore Zero Mask: Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol.
Pore Zero Ampoule: Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beta-Glucan, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Tocopherol, Copper Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Dipeptide-2, Oligopeptide-1.
Expiry Date: 23 September 2023