Pink Wonder Jojoba Toner
30 SEP - 3 OCT
|READYSTOCK: SOLD OUT||4 OCT - 15 OCT|
|PREORDER||15 NOV - 19 NOV|
YOU CAN CHECK DELIVERY SCHEDULE HERE : LINK
- 1 Toner is 200ml
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
- Suitable for Age 12 and above, including pregnant, breastfeeding ladies. However, as it is a sensitive period, we would still recommend you to check with your doctor before purchasing.
ISN'T IT CRAZY TO USE OIL ON COMBINATION/OILY SKIN IN OUR HUMID WEATHER?
You must be wondering how absurd it is to apply oil on oily skin! While it is true that not all face oils are suitable for your face, but if you use the right one, it can actually bring wonderful skincare benefits to your skin! Jojoba oil is the queen of acne treatment and the perfect solution for you! Not only can it help to reduce pimples, blackheads, and other facial blemishes, jojoba oil is also non-comedogenic which means it does not clog the pores!
JOJOBA OIL: THE HOLY GRAIL OIL FOR EVERY SKIN TYPE
Don't let the word 'oil' scares or fool you. Jojoba oil is actually made up of wax esters, which makes it the ONLY oil that has the closest structure to our own skin's sebum. Because of this unique molecular structure, jojoba oil tricks the skin into thinking that it has enough natural oil on the skin. It also helps your skin to recalibrate and heal by itself! If used in the long run, it moisturizes and helps to balance out the sebum production from our own skin. However, you have to use it consistently and it may take approximately 3 months to see results, results vary on the individual!
WHY DO YOU NEED A JOJOBA TONER?
You can use Jojoba Toner to prep your skin first before applying a layer of Jojoba Oil. A high-quality multi-toner was created with an optimal golden ratio of 7:3. The combination of jojoba oil & essence delivers moisture and rich nutrition to the skin! (Scroll down to the bottom on 'How to use both Jojoba Oil & Toner together' for more information!)
The essence inside the toner helps to soothe and calm your skin too! By adding a layer of Jojoba Oil helps to perfectly moisturize and balance out sebum production! This helps to create the perfect synergy by combining both together!
Because of the wonderful healing and soothing properties of jojoba oil, you can use it as a spraying mist to hydrate your skin easily whenever you feel that your skin is dry and in need of moisture!
*Note: every jojoba toner comes with 1 spraying mist head!
BENEFITS OF JOJOBA TONER
- Jojoba Oil: Forms a strong moisturizing barrier, providing long-lasting moisture to the skin.
- Fragaria Vesca (Wild Strawberry) Leaf Extract: Good for acne, inflammation, imbalance skin. Maintain healthy skin by strengthening the skin barrier. Helps in sebum production and pore management.
- Mugwort (Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract): In Korea, mugwort is being regarded as a healing herb for its antibacterial, anti-fungal, and skin-protective properties.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Contains a large amount of antioxidants, vitamin and fatty acids making it very nourishing to the skin and helps to protect the skin barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Speed up wound healing. Radiant and more youthful skin.
ABOUT PINK WONDER
Highly raved by Korean idols and celebrities, Pink Wonder also has 70% repurchase rate and over 170,000 bottles sold making it No. 1 Jojoba Oil in South Korea!
Founder Choi Keomsil has suffered from atopic dermatitis (eczema) for 15 years which led her to discover the benefits of 'Jojoba Oil' which in turn gave her a new life! She created a product line based on her experience and studies on diverse customers cases.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM KOREA
WHY IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BRANDS?
- What makes Pink Wonder's jojoba oil very premium is that the jojoba oil is sourced from Israel. (Israel is the best jojoba oil producer because it has the best climate, environment, and special product technology for the plantation of Jojoba!)
- It has a pleasant citrus scent.
- The texture is very lightweight - good for people who want to try oil mist but don't like that oily tacky feeling. Because of this texture, it is suitable for oily skin types too!
- Using cold-pressed (physical method) to ensure that the active ingredients are not destroyed and the nutrients are delivered to the skin as it is as compared to the chemical method which uses heat where the nutrients tend to evaporate out after processing.
- Made of purely natural ingredients without side effects, irritation-free, 0% skin allergy.
- Obtained the highest grade EXCELLENT in the German Derma Test.
HOW TO USE BOTH JOJOBA TONER & OIL TOGETHER?
Step 1: Use Jojoba Oil to remove your makeup and follow up with Jojoba Toner to remove any makeup residue. (Skip this step if you're using your own makeup remover of your choice!)
Step 2: Add 3 drops of Jojoba Oil to your cleanser if you've dry skin! (Optional)
Step 3: Always prep your skin with Jojoba Toner during day & night skincare routine. Spray once without shaking toner first, spray 2nd time shaking toner to mix oil and essence.
Step 4: After Jojoba Toner, add 2-3 drops of Jojoba Oil on your skin follow up with rest of your skincare routine. If you have oily skin start with 1 drop first and gradually increase to 2-3 drops after few weeks!
Optional: You can add a few drops of Jojoba Oil into your moisturizer to power up the moisturizing level!
Step 5: You can apply Jojoba Toner mist even on top of basic skincare routine and makeup.
Step 6: Use Jojoba Toner for irritation on chest / back acne too!
Step 7: You can layer Jojoba Toner multiple times on a cotton pad as a mask pack hack!
- If you feel that the weather is humid or your face is oily: Start with Jojoba Oil as an oil cleanser to remove makeup followed by a foam cleanser of your choice.
- If you feel that your skin is dry or normal skin condition: Start with Jojoba Toner as cleansing water first followed by Jojoba Oil for a double cleanse and finish with a foam cleanser of your choice.
- Cotton pad: Jojoba Toner to wipe and cleanse as 1st step!
- Dabbing on skin: Jojoba Oil as 1st step (when using jojoba oil do not use soak on cotton pad and wipe your skin)
JOJOBA TONER SKINCARE TIPS
Note: Apart from packaging change for Jojoba Toner, the product remains the same for its ingredients.
Q1: Can I apply Jojoba Toner on my body too?
A1: Yes, it is suitable for usage on any part of the body, you can use it as a spraying mist too! Good for acne and troubled skin~
Q2: What is the scent like?
A3: Bergamot fragrance (light citrus scent).
Q4: What is the suitable age range to use?
A4: Children age 12 and above.
Q5: Suitable for which skin types?
A5: All skin types, including eczema skin and sensitive skin!
Q6: Is it suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding ladies?
A6: Yes, it is suitable for pregnant, breastfeeding and newborns!
Q7: How long can 1 bottle of Jojoba Toner last?
A7: 1 bottle of jojoba toner can last for 1.5 months.
Ingredient List: Purified Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Propanediol, Glycereth-26, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
Expiry: Jojoba Toner 200ml - 23 Nov 2023