TARA Aqua Peptide Antioxidant Ampoule
Each box contains:
- 5 x ampoule (3ml each)
- 2 x dropper
Ksisters brings you yet another wondrous curated brand, TARA! A brand that's founded on a vision of Sea Therapy, with a strong belief of extracting and delivering the energy and benefits of pure sea ingredients to your skin! They promise you with high-performing products made with green ingredients, in eco-friendly processes. Their mission - to boost your skin's health and purity, helping you achieve clear, smooth skin like no other.
We've always wanted to launch a marine-inspired brand at Ksisters, but we couldn’t find a really good one that met my expectations. When TARA approached us, I fell in love with their brand philosophy and “sea therapy” story. We tried the samples and found the quality better than we had expected! The BHA Overnight Velvet Peel helps to prep my skin well, and the Aqua Peptide Antioxidant Ampoule (a beautiful natural blue colour), which contains Seaweed 8 Complex & Alginic Acid, makes my skin super nice! Did you know over 80,000 boxes of Algae Ampoule Sea Therapy Mask are sold worldwide? My skin has been super hydrated these days too! Meet TARA at Ksisters today~
Why do I need an ampoule in my routine?
Ampoules are skin boosters formulated with highly concentrated ingredients to help serve their specific skin functions and benefits, enabling customised skin treatments for every and any skin type. Ampoules mainly focus on feeding your skin with its specific benefit, differing itself from moisturisers with its higher concentration of ingredients. If you're looking to receive skin benefits with a higher efficiency, ampoules are exactly what you need!
About TARA Aqua Peptide Antioxidant Ampoule
A premium antioxidant ampoule that soothes skin with its high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides, this ampoule improves the skin's natural barrier by aiding in accelerating skin renewal and also deeply hydrating the skin. Include this in your skin regimen to get rejuvenated skin through its anti-aging and antioxidant properties!
This ampoule enhance your overall skin condition by:
- Antioxidants: Formulated with Vitamin C, Calcium and Phosphorus - helps to counteract free radical production, in turn giving an anti-aging effect
- Rejuvenating: Improves skin condition by hydrating the skin with Hyaluronic Acid
- Lifting: Tightens skin by increasing Collagen production
- Hydration: Improves skin elasticity and combats oiliness, reducing the formation and appearance of wrinkles
- Elasticity: Encourages Collagen production
- Balancing: Reduces the appearance of uneven skin
Ingredients found in TARA Aqua Peptide Antioxidant Ampoule include:
- Alginic Acid - Found in Algae such as Seaweed and Kelp, rich in Vitamin C, E and antioxidants. Forms moisture barrier to retain moisture and helps with skin elasticity.
- Seaweed Complex (Corallina Officinalis Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Kelp Extract, Hydrolysed Collagen) - Has joint properties such as anti-aging, hydrating, soothing, antioxidant, skin refining, nourishing and more.
This blue concentrated ampoule mainly has an anti-oxidising effect, which helps with the delay of skin aging, keeping your skin looking youthful and fresh. Also free of harmful substances such as parabens, silicons and PEG!
Place your trust in this ampoule's intensive care system!
Algae 8 Complex + Hydrolysed Collagen Booster + Sodium Hyaluronate + Peptide Elasticity
- Anti-aging effect by eliminating free radicals from external environments
- Reduces inflammation
- Heals damaged skin
Just like other TARA products, this ampoule also has its Sea Therapy formulation which consists of a combination of selected Algae and active Marine Collagen. This formula soothes skin irritation and provides intensive skin care such as hydration, firming and vitality!
Let's delve deeper into its ingredients:
- Hydrolysed Collagen - Anti-aging, repairs skin, decreases the formation and appearance of wrinkles, improves skin hydration and firmness
- Peptides - Aids in Collagen production and increases skin elasticity. Improves skin texture and gives smooth, bouncy skin
- Hyaluronic Acid - Efficient moisturiser that helps maintain skin elasticity and prevents wrinkles. Retains moisture in skin and relieves skin dryness
- Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Extract - Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, helps relieve troubled skin by reducing acne formation and controlling sebum production. Contains Vitamin C which prevents signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation. Also contains Trigonelline, an antioxidant that delays skin aging.
TARA offers products like this ampoule that are made with respect for nature, that are safe and efficient to be used on the skin and are cruelty-free. They pride themselves on offering sustainable solutions and nature therapy for your skin, ensuring that their production processes are also environmentally friendly.
A summary of TARA Aqua Peptide Antioxidant Ampoule:
Rejuvenating + Anti-aging + Antioxidants
- Protects and maintains skin's natural barrier
- Protects skin against environmental aggressors
- Improves skin texture
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Increases skin elasticity to prevent formation and appearance of wrinkles
- Excludes harmful ingredients such as parabens, silicons and PEG
How To Use
Recommended usage: Daily. May be used with Reclar Water Peeling Device & dermarollers.
- 1 bottle can be used at least 4 times and it is highly recommended to finish within 1 week after opening.
- Optional to store in fridge after opening.
Q1. Is this product suitable for people with sensitive skin?
A1. This product has been tested for skin irritation and is certified safe for people with sensitive skin. The degree of sensitivity can vary for individuals. If your skin is extremely sensitive, kindly refer to the full ingredients list and check with your dermatologist before placing an order.
Q2. Is this product safe for pregnant & breastfeeding ladies?
A2. Yes. However, since it is a sensitive period, we strongly advise you to check with your gynaecologist to be extra careful.
Ingredients List: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2- Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Sucrose, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer.
Expiry Date: 12 November 2023