CLE Vitamin C Elixir
Why is Vitamin C important in your skincare routine?
Vitamin C which also goes by ascorbic acid and L-ascorbic acid, is a vitamin that isn’t actually produced by the body but obtained through diet and supplement. Your skin in particular reaps the biggest benefits when it’s applied topically instead of orally via supplement or your diet, 20 times more potent than the oral intake!
- Promote collagen production which is essential for firm and youthful skin.
- Is also an antioxidant, which protects skin cells from damaging radicals, repair damage from sun exposure and collagen loss by encouraging healthy cell turnover and regeneration.
- Skin pigmentation and brown spots can be lightened, evened out skin tone, and enhance skin radiance for brighter and healthier skin.
Vitamin C does not work as a barrier to UV rays but slows the rate of free radical and UV damage to collagen and aids in skin repair by reducing oxidation damage to the skin cells. Pair it with your sunscreen for optimal UV protection!
Introducing CLE Vitamin C Elixir!
About CLE Vitamin C Elixir and CLE Cosmetics
A Korean-American makeup and skincare brand based in Seoul and LA. With research, development and innovation coming from Seoul, CLE makeup and skincare are curated, sourced and centered on the latest Korean Beauty technology.
- This product can be used for both day and night. Please use it within 1 month after opening.
- Vitamin C can make skin more sensitive to sun exposure. Apply sunscreen during the day while using this product.
With pure Vitamin C concentrate as its base, Vitamin C Elixir is a 2-in-1 oil & serum hybrid targeting dull, aging, and discolored skin. This elixir uses a bi-layer formula that delivers powerful vitamins & antioxidants deep below the surface layers of skin for a hydrated and brighter complexion.
- No synthetic colors
- Clarifies pores
- Antioxidant-rich ingredients
- Revitalizes tired, wrinkled skin
- Brightens & heals breakout-prone skin
Vitamin C Elixir’s top layer:
- Rosa Canina Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil and Phytosqualane, which work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and brighten uneven skin tones.
Vitamin C Elixir’s bottom layer:
- 11% pure Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, antioxidants, Amino Acids, and Ferulic Acid, all of which shield the skin from environmental stressors, promote collagen production, heal & prevent blemishes, and fade pigmentation issues.
How to use:
Can be used daily in the AM and/or PM. Use after cleansing and toning if part of a multi-step skincare routine or enjoy as an all-in-one treatment.
Shake Vitamin C Elixir 3-5 times to effectively mix the oil and serum together.
- Use the dropper to apply 3-5 drops or desired amount directly onto cleansed face, or add drops to clean hands and lightly pat onto face.
- Gently massage onto skin with fingertips until fully absorbed.
Use this during the day to protect your skin against environment radicals and harmful UV rays. Remember to apply sunscreen during the day while using this product. Vitamin C is not a replacement for sunscreen!
Use this during the night to help repair your skin, encouraging healthy cell turnover and regeneration.
Please use it within 1 month after opening as Vitamin C is such an effective antioxidant and is active once the bottle is opened. It should be just nice if you use the product regularly.
Q: Can I use this is my skin is oily?
Q: How do I incorporate Vitamin C Elixir into my skincare routine?
A: In the morning: Toner > Serum or Moisturiser such as CLE Serumide > Vitamin C Elixir > Sun Cream
In the night: Toner > Serum or Moisturiser such as CLE Serumide > Vitamin C Elixir
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Phytosqualane, Ascorbic Acid, Alcohol, Propanediol, (-)-Alpha-Bisabolol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Capsicum, Annuum Extract, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus, Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice Extract, Viscom Album (Mistletoe) Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Tagetes Erecta Flower Extract, Levan, Sodium Hyaluronate Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Aronia Arbutifolia Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Gluthathione, Allantoin, Panthenol, Caffeine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beta-Glucan, Ferulic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Sodium Carbonate, Polysorbate 60, Octyldodeceth-25, Decyltetradeceth-25, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Adenosine, Tetrasodium Edta, Arginine, Glycine, Carnitine, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Ubiquinone, Xanthophylls.
Expiry Date: 29 May 2022(15ml), 29 May 2022(3ml)