With pure Vitamin C concentrate as its base, Vitamin C Elixir is a 2-in-1 oil & serum hybrid targeting dull, aging, and discolored skin. This elixir uses a bi-layer formula that delivers powerful vitamins & antioxidants deep below the surface layers of skin for a hydrated and brighter complexion.
- No synthetic colors
- Clarifies pores
- Antioxidant-rich ingredients
- Revitalizes tired, wrinkled skin
- Brightens & heals breakout-prone skin
Vitamin C Elixir’s top layer:
- Rosa Canina Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil and Phytosqualane, which work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and brighten uneven skin tones.
Vitamin C Elixir’s bottom layer:
- 11% pure Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, antioxidants, Amino Acids, and Ferulic Acid, all of which shield the skin from environmental stressors, promote collagen production, heal & prevent blemishes, and fade pigmentation issues.
How to use:
Can be used daily in the AM and/or PM. Use after cleansing and toning if part of a multi-step skincare routine or enjoy as an all-in-one treatment.
- Shake Vitamin C Elixir 3-5 times to effectively mix the oil and serum together.
- Use the dropper to apply 3-5 drops or desired amount directly onto cleansed face, or add drops to clean hands and lightly pat onto face.
- Gently massage onto skin with fingertips until fully absorbed.
Use this during the day to protect your skin against environment radicals and harmful UV rays. Remember to apply sunscreen during the day while using this product. Vitamin C is not a replacement for sunscreen!
Use this during the night to help repair your skin, encouraging healthy cell turnover and regeneration.
Please use it within 1 month after opening as Vitamin C is such an effective antioxidant and is active once the bottle is opened. It should be just nice if you use the product regularly.
Q: Can I use this if my skin is oily?
Q: Is this product safe for pregnant & breastfeeding ladies?
We do not recommend Vitamin C Elixir during pregnancy since it contains the ingredient 'Glucyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Extract' and consumption of licorice & topical use of licorice extract is to be avoided.