Hello dear #ksistersfam, thank you for shopping with us! We hope that you love our products as much as us and have a pleasant shopping experience. However, if you are not, please refer to our Returns and Exchanges Policy below.
What is the return and exchange policy?
We are happy to
- accept returns on any unopened and unused beauty products
- accept returns on any unwashed and unworn fashion items with labels intact
- exchange & issue replacements for defective items
purchased on our website (www.ksisters.sg) and official pop-ups with proof of purchase.
- The exchange/return has to be requested within 7 calendar days from the time you receive your item (according to tracking information or the date you purchased at the official pop-ups). Any exchange or return requested after the timeframe will not be accepted.
- Only a one-time exchange of product/size/colour/store credits is allowed.
- Upon our approval for your return, the returned package must reach us within 5 working days (Singapore orders) or 10 working days (International orders) thereafter. Any return received after the stipulated time will not be processed.
- Processing time for exchanges/returns takes up to 5-7 business working days (excluding weekends and PH/Eves of PH) from the day the item has been received.
- Returns will be only be in form of store credits with validity of 3 months.
- We are unable to accept items that are not in the original sale condition and we reserve the right to refuse an exchange/return should a returned item not met these requirements or if the product has been damaged by the recipient due to lack of care*.
- Please read our return and exchange policy above and reach out to us at email@example.com with your order number and your reason of return/exchange.
- If you purchased our beauty products at our stockist, Trixilini, please contact them for assistance.
Do i have to pay for return shipping?
Yes, dear. We recommend using a reliable shipping service that will provide a tracking number. If return items are lost during its shipment back to us, we cannot issue a refund. Also, underpaid returns may not be delivered to us and therefore will not be processed.
What should i do if i did not received the item that i ordered?
Sincerely sorry, dear! Please contact us immediately or within 7 calendar days upon receiving your order (according to tracking information or the date you purchased at the official pop-ups) with a clear image/video of the items received, the exterior packaging and relevant order number at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get your correct products ASAP!
What should i do if i receive a defective item?
Ksisters sincerely apologise if you have received a defective item. We strive to ensure that all items sold on our website and official pop-ups are all of the highest quality i.e. all necessary quality checks will be done and we will carefully pack your order before sending it.
In the unlikely event that you have received a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with a clear image/video of the area-of-concern and relevant order number. Please kindly note that we are only able to process such exchange requests within 7 calendar days upon receiving your order (according to tracking information or the date you purchased at the official pop-ups) All issues are dealt with on a case by case basis.
*The following are not eligible for returns/exchanges:
- Change of mind
- Item which is damaged by the recipient due to lack of care
- Open and/or used products e.g. Yulip
- Gift cards
- Accessories due to hygiene factor and the followings are not acceptable as well
- bubbles, fine scratches, gemstone texture, colour, tone, &/or size
- Allergies due to material as the materials have been stated clearly in our product pages
- Items which have been stated as non-exchangeable or non-returnable (e.g. Probiotics, Shoes, bags, accessories, sample fashion piece, sale items, special product mark downs)
- Any promotional codes in which the terms have been stated that exchanges and returns are not allowed, are strictly not valid for exchanges or returns.
- Fashion item that has been worn without labels intact or has been washed. The followings are not considered as defective items**
- placement of prints due to manufacturing processes
- measurements that vary 0.5 - 0.75 inches due to manufacturing processes
- slight colour differences due to strong studio/outdoor lighting and inevitable discrepancies arising from individual computer resolutions
- minor defects such as loose threads
- small scratches or slight stains on the inner lining
- slight asymmetry
- slight misalignment of seams or inner lining
- dropping of buttons which can be sewn on easily
- or any reason similar in effect
**In general, 'defects' that do not affect the general outlook of the apparels when worn will not be considered as defects, and hence not eligible for exchanges/returns.
Thank you for your support and seek your understanding on the above.
(Note: Replies after working hours and during weekend & public holidays will be slower. Rest assured we will get back to you soon!)