IWLT All in One Concentrate Treatment Mask
- IWLT All in One Concentrate Treatment Mask is recommended for normal/dry skin.
- Suitable for night use.
IWLT All in One Mask Concentrate Treatment Mask was featured in Female Singapore as one of the best Korean face masks you need to own!
IWLT All in One mask uses premium grade micro fibre which maximises adhesion to the skin (better adhesion means better nourishment for your skin! It delivers the same amount of ingredients to the skin till the end thanks to the capillary phenomenon with micro size fibre tubes. This smart sheet can control the releasing amount thanks to the structure! IWLT also factored in the right amount of air flow, so your skin doesn't feel suffocated. No matter how wonderful your ingredient is, it matters what medium you use to deliver those ingredients. There is a reason why IWLT invested in micro fibre sheets.
Why C200 Bubble Peeling Pad and IWLT sheet together?
As an authorised reseller of IWLT, I have been thinking what I need to introduce next after Sunblock and BB! I realised I always wanted to introduce my sheet mask routine to my SG friends. I saw many of my SG friends doing sheet masks quite often, that is because maybe it is so convenient. When you put on your face for 10-30 minutes, you can actually fall asleep like that! So I guess it is one of the most loved home care products!
However, do you know that you have been enjoying very little of the actual full effects of your sheet mask? Yes, I want to talk about how to do it right! I really recommend to exfoliate 1~2 times weekly, which really helps your skin to absorb the full ingredients to the deep tissue of your skin.
Imagine if your skin has dead skin cells, impurities, and fine dust on surface! How would all these amazing ingredients from your sheet masks be absorbed? Normal cleansing is good, but it is not enough. Your skin requires deep cleansing with this kind of exfoliation regularly!
Please watch the Instagram video below. During my Seoul trip in August, I experienced Korea's historical highest temperature in 111 years (39℃! On the same day in SG, it was ~27℃). I was really worried about my tired skin, because I felt like I am walking around in sauna for 24 hours! All the heat and sunlight made my skin really exhausted, so I decided to do IWLT sheet mask every night (total 6 days, 1 box has 6 sheets). This was an extreme case because the weather was so extreme! Normally in Singapore, I do exfoliation and masking together every 4~5 days (e.g. if I did it on Sunday night, I do this combi on Thursday).
4 Reasons that Ksisters Recommend C200 Bubble Peeling Pad + IWLT All in One sheet mask combi
- Gentle yet effective exfoliation with patented peeling pad + bubble base: Since I am always interested in exfoliation, I have tried other products from many brands. But I found scrubs are too harsh for me. And gentle ones doesn't really show the result. But I found this patented peeling pad that helps me to create rich bubble foams, so that I can gently exfoliate! I like that this pad has 2 sides, so I can decide considering my skin condition on that day. If my skin is sensitive, I can use the soft side. If my skin is normal, I use mesh side!
- Vitamin C (200 mg): Have you ever wondered why this bubble peeling pad's name starts with "C200"? That is because each peeling pad base has 200mg of Vitamin C. Quite generous right? If we go to facials, Vitamin C facial treatment can easily cost $100~150. That is because Vitamin C is known as a good ingredient for anti-oxidation! Other than Vitamin C, bubble peeling pad has AHA for cell revitalising, Hyaluronic Acid for moisturising, and also Organic-7 from celery, cabbage, rice, and red clover flower for brightening and Fermented Extract Complex 3 from pepper mint, and olive leaf, which will nourish the skin. Even before you use IWLT all in one mask, you will see your complexion so much better after using this peeling pad! I found the liquid amount quite generous, so I use foe my face first, and body later during shower. No need to do body scrub! *Due to AHA and Vitamin C, you can feel prickling and tingling, which is natural (mild discomfort that you feel is normal). But if you feel a burning sensation or too itchy, then unfortunately this product doesn't suit you. You have to stop using it.
- Micro fibre mask sheet: Do you know that there are different grades of mask sheet itself? IWLT All in One mask uses premium grade micro fibre which 1) maximises adhesion to the skin (consumer testers mentioned this a lot! Unlike other sheet masks in the market, you can actually move around). Better adhesion means better nourishment for your skin! 2) delivers the same amount of ingredients to the skin till the end thanks to capillary phenomenon with micro size fibre tubes (do you remember that really cheap sheet masks? They are watery at first, but once your put on your skin, it becomes dry quickly, so you feel drier later). This smart sheet can control the releasing amount thanks to the structure! Enjoy constant moisturising till the end, and 3) they factored in the right amount of air flow, so your skin doesn't feel suffocated. Again, no matter how wonderful your ingredient is, it matters what medium you use to deliver that ingredient. There is a reason why IWLT invested in micro fibre sheets.
- Great balance between brightening and moisturising: Since I have used many Vitamin C products, I found that Vitamin C ampoules or masks can be very itchy, and sometimes you feel very dry after using that. But IWLT all in one mask is very rich mask, which gives you skin glow, leaves it soft, and gently refines for a radiant, even complexion. Adenosine and Hydrolized Collagen hydrates, plumps, and fills the skin with hydration. Pearl Powder and Niacinamide brightens skin and leave skin smooth and supple. I really love my "next morning" result! very smooth and so much brightened.
Recommend Skincare Routine with C200 Bubble Peeling Pad
Check out honest customer reviews below (swipe left to see them all)
* Even though it is a mild product, it is still a cosmetic. If it doesn't fit you, please stop using it immediately. For example, if you feel irritated or if your skin gets swollen, stop using it.
Ingredient List: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylen Glycol, Squalane, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) seed Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Pearl Powder, Pinus Pumilio Bark Extract, Milk Lipids, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated lecithin, Betaine, Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phytosteryl/ Octyldodecy Lauroyl Glutamate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Behenic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Tromethamine, Diporassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Myristic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Phytosphingosine, Phytosterols, Arbutin, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tropolone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Phosphaticlylcholine, Propylene Glycol, Cholesterol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theanine, Glutathione, Stearyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Behenyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Expiry Date: 29 Apr 2024